Matt 'the cardie' Cardle copping Flack for massive lie

Comments

• Yorkshire.KingYorkshire.King Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daewos wrote: »
    Are you saying that was a lie? That he was not a jobbing musician and that he did a job to pay for recording? Did he really sit at home living off daddies money while the servants prepared his meals and ran his baths? Did he not get paid for performing at all those pubs and clubs?

Please supply some evidence that this was all a pretence.

:rolleyes:

http://www.*******************/x-factor/matt-cardle-dumps-girlfriend-one-day-after-x-factor-audition/

unrealitytv website

Mick went on to claim that Matt never worked as a painter and decorator, in fact he claims that the singer never worked a full day in his life and was only ever concerned with his music career. He said:

“Lauren liked him a lot and maybe he was a nice guy. But I never liked the bloke. I thought he was a waste of space.

“He’s a tramp and a beggar. He says he’s a painter and decorator but he’s never done a day’s work in his life.

Unquote.

Proof enough that matt isnt the hard working man he protrays himself to be, from a man who knows him far better than anyone can from watching x-factor.

End of conversation.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He stepped out on stage, with the pretence that he was a hard working musician jobbing on sites painting and decorating.

Thats what the public see..

someone who is talented (no doubt he can sing) and deserves a chance.

How many people voted for him because of this?

But that is was Matt was though. :confused: I personally voted for Matt because his performances touched me the most overall. I was pretty much happy with the final three. I would have been disappointed if Matt hadn't have won. But i'm used to my favourite not winning tbh.
    eduble wrote: »
    It's not as bad as murder or child abuse but it's still bad, if i was a fan and this came out as trye i'd feel cheated and lied to.

But Matt hasn't lied. The Press did. If Matt had been given the chance at the time to correct the media none of this would have happened.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,450
    Forum Member
    He stepped out on stage, with the pretence that he was a hard working musician jobbing on sites painting and decorating.

Thats what the public see..

someone who is talented (no doubt he can sing) and deserves a chance.

How many people voted for him because of this?

But it's not him who described himself in this way, it was the producers.
    They do the same for all of them. Rebecca, shy Mum of two, they forgot the recordings that she made recently and her attempt at a US show (I think)
    Mary..they missed out her winning competitions..
    Leona the shy receptionist with no experience, they forgot her recording contract...
    and so on...

I don't like being misled, but it is the show that is to blame, not the contestants.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not as bad as murder or child abuse but it's still bad, if i was a fan and this came out as trye i'd feel cheated and lied to.

What has Matt done tha fans would feel cheated?

What porkies has he been telling?
  • neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see where the FM has suggested that lying is worse than murder but if you can't see how low lying about someone who is dead is you have problems.

Also your disdainful and disrespectful way of replying so often asking why you should "give a shite" speaks volumes.

An FM said something to the effect that nothing was worse. as to the if I can't see..... If I was the Queen's eldest legitimate son I would be heir to the throne but i'm not so I'm not. My disrespectful comment about not giving a shite should speak volumes that I see no reason to care what anyone else thinks if I buy music of people bar murderers and child molesters,
  • Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    neelia wrote: »
    Well I wish they had rather than murdering one of them.

If you're going to pull that one I'm pretty certain (though he/she may correct me if I'm wrong) the poster you were originally replying to can trump you there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    But that is was Matt was though. :confused: I personally voted for Matt because his performances touched me the most overall. I was pretty much happy with the final three. I would have been disappointed if Matt hadn't have won. But i'm used to my favourite not winning tbh.

But Matt hasn't lied. The Press did. If Matt had been given the chance at the time to correct the media none of this would have happened.

I'm saying if it's true
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hera wrote: »
    What has Matt done tha fans would feel cheated?

What porkies has he been telling?

I think you know
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

http://www.*******************/x-factor/matt-cardle-dumps-girlfriend-one-day-after-x-factor-audition/

Mick went on to claim that Matt never worked as a painter and decorator, in fact he claims that the singer never worked a full day in his life and was only ever concerned with his music career. He said:

“Lauren liked him a lot and maybe he was a nice guy. But I never liked the bloke. I thought he was a waste of space.

“He’s a tramp and a beggar. He says he’s a painter and decorator but he’s never done a day’s work in his life.

Unquote.

Proof enough that matt isnt the hard working man he protrays himself to be, from a man who knows him far better than anyone can from watching x-factor.

End of conversation.

Ohhh father of a scorned ex girlfriend. Sure he will have lovely words to say about a guy who broke her daughter's heart. ;)

So this guy says he was a tramp and a beggar but others on here say Matt comes from a well off family so he cannot possibly spin his average type of guy image because it was all an act to get support and votes. So what is it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you know

I already know the many plot holes in Mr Floyds story and I am still trying to wrk out where Matt lied about Sharon's sons?

You keep on saying he lied so please tell me what the lie is as I genuinely want to know. :)
    I'm saying if it's true

Oh so now you are saying IF Mr Floyds story is true?

Can't make your mind up eh? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

unrealitytv website

Unquote.

End of conversation.

not proof at all .. for all we know it's the bitter ramblings of the father of his ex girlfriend who has gone to the press a few times to sell her story about how she was so cruely dumped . which is also something not proven as fact .. it's all just tabloid stories that may be true or could be fabrication

how does that bloke know he hasn't put in a day's work in his life .. he only went out with the girl for about a year and a half so how does he know what Matt did for the other 10 years since he left school

It the papers wrote that the moon was square would you believe that too?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're going to pull that one I'm pretty certain (though he/she may correct me if I'm wrong) the poster you were originally replying to can trump you there.
    Now that is what I would call a despicable comment .

The poster would not necessarily know, however that is not the point I was making, which is that there are things worse than what Matt is accused off, an accusation that doesn't seem to have any credible evidence
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a sad, sour shower the press can be.
    Build 'em up to knock 'em down.

God Bless Gt Britain.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are the chances? I mean really? Who says "non brothers" or anything of the sort?

Maybe I explained myself wrong. What I meant is Matt calls males in general Brothers. He refered to Aiden as his Brother and called Dermott Brother on Sunday night. Maybe when refering to them as Brothers he didn't mean literally.

Unquote.

End of conversation.

Even Matt's Ex who sold stories herself criticised her Father for that story in New Magazine. Saying that he admired her Father for protecting her but couldn't support some of the lies he told.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    I remember seeing a local TV interview with his parents in the autumn and his mother was sitting in a room with lots of photos on the wall behind her and I think that these included more than one of the Floyd brothers. So that perhaps suggests that there was indeed a close relationship there.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    not proof at all .. for all we know it's the bitter ramblings of the father of his ex girlfriend who has gone to the press a few times to sell her story about how she was so cruely dumped . which is also something not proven as fact .. it's all just tabloid stories that may be true or could be fabrication

how does that bloke know he hasn't put in a day's work in his life .. he only went out with the girl for about a year and a half so how does he know what Matt did for the other 10 years since he left school

The word proof seems to take on a different meaning on here;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Even Matt's Ex who sold stories herself criticised her Father for that story in New Magazine. Saying that he admired her Father for protecting her but couldn't support some of the lies he told.

Haters come to another stumbling block. Ha! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At his first audition, I'm sure I remember Matt saying he had been a painter and decorater amongst other things but "I'm a bit of a bum if I'm honest" ??

If you like the guys music buy it. If you don't like it don't buy it. Same with any of them who release anything. Its not exactly rocket science is it?

I find it amusing that all these people suddenly run to the press and have only decided they have a story to tell AFTER the guy has won, because had they done it before it wouldn't have been worth as much.

I don't really care what he did for a living before, whether he split up with his girlfriend or what his family did or didn't do with a friends children after her death.

In my opinion he has a terrific voice and comes across as genuine and likeable.

What else actually matters?
  • DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member

unrealitytv website

Unquote.

End of conversation.

Ah right, the dad of his ex is the source that confirms it. Not as if he has an agenda of course. :rolleyes: Just a pity that Unreality TV don't even seem to believe this story with the number of references to the "former painter and decorator" after they published the story that is definitive proof. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I already know the many plot holes in Mr Floyds story and I am still trying to wrk out where Matt lied about Sharon's sons?

You keep on saying he lied so please tell me what the lie is as I genuinely want to know. :)

Oh so now you are saying IF Mr Floyds story is true?

Can't make your mind up eh? ;)

Well you obviously know what I'm talking about because we're in the thread discussing it lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    So this guy says he was a tramp and a beggar but others on here say Matt comes from a well off family so he cannot possibly spin his average type of guy image to the public for votes because it was all an act. So what is it?

LMAOOOOOOOOO. The shifting arguments are jokes though. I'm just amused by the kind of feeling Matt evokes in some. People dont know whether they are coming or going. LOOOOOOL.

Have you heard the latest? That he's a "mockney" and not a guy from Essex who sounds like he is from....Essex. HAHAHAHA.

And now i'm reading back on 20 odd pages as to whether this dude is akin to the depravity of a murderer or a child molestor. I seriously can't even...........I'm rolling.
  • Yorkshire.KingYorkshire.King Posts: 1,467
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Matt had ample opportunity to set the story straight,

Many times on the live shows after these stories were printed, hw could have done a "Wagner" and said "I'd just like to set the story straight about my involvement with the Floyd family and the raising of their boys by my parents.

Many of the other contestants had sob stories, and the press subsequently went to town with those (Especially Katie and her gran).

Its about time that the whole voting system was examined and the financial gains were repaid.

The voting system is a con, If the vote can be overturned by the judges creation of a "sing off" showdown to then hold the final decision to keep the most marketable contestant in the show for their own gains.

Thus ignoring the many people who have spent money to have their say on who deserved to be eliminated.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miela wrote: »
    LMAOOOOOOOOO. The shifting arguments are jokes though. I'm just amused by the kind of feeling Matt evokes in some. People dont know whether they are coming or going. LOOOOOOL.

Have you heard the latest? That he's a "mockney" and not a guy from Essex who sounds like he is from....Essex. HAHAHAHA.

And now i'm reading back on 20 odd pages as to whether this dude is akin to the depravity of a murderer or a child molestor. I seriously can't even...........I'm rolling.

Look on the bright side.

They are all talking about him :D
  • mamamiamamamia Posts: 2,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

unrealitytv website

Unquote.

End of conversation.

Proof my ass,just bitterness from her daddy
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    MsPublic wrote: »
    Look on the bright side.

They are all talking about him :D

Not buying his music though.