Options

HO:- Grace Spoilers

MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
Forum Member
http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-spoiler-is-grace-black-dead.php#results

Yet more contrived shite, how many dangerous situations has Grace been put in since her arrival to the village?

Comments

• Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fgs just kill her, can't stand anything to do with this gangster crap. Trevor is the only good character in all of this, I hope he eventually gets out of this crap.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone really care? I think not! Just.... ugh!!
  • Options
    D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Grace. I know many people don't like the gangster SL but it's one of my bet SL's atm and love watching them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how Grace was supposed to be the smart one! Clare was much better and cunning.

Also, sorry if this has been resolved, but on the gravestone it says Clare Black, whereas we all knew her as Clare Devine :confused:
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    I love how Grace was supposed to be the smart one! Clare was much better and cunning.

Also, sorry if this has been resolved, but on the gravestone it says Clare Black, whereas we all knew her as Clare Devine :confused:

I'll cross my fingers and take that to mean she isn't really dead.
  • Options
    MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member

I think 'Devine' was probably just her show name.
  • Options
    NihongaNihonga Posts: 10,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That picture of Trevor and Grace reminds me of those old Jackie photo stills of the 80s with a thought or speech bubble.

Trevor (in speech bubble): Grace, I love you. Please don't die.

or

Trevor (in speech bubble): Grace, I know. This is such a boring storyline, it's enough to kill anyone. Death by boredom, darling. But please wake up.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Ugh, really not interested. Couldn't all this gangster stuff go on the backburner so we got more focus on Maxine, Patrick and Sienna? On the bright side, John Paul's rape story is looking good in the next few weeks!
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh, really not interested. Couldn't all this gangster stuff go on the backburner so we got more focus on Maxine, Patrick and Sienna? On the bright side, John Paul's rape story is looking good in the next few weeks!

No it isn't:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Grace but she's no Clare. the writing could be better for her and Clare Devine I'm guessing she changed her surname to Devine. Still bugs me how she's dead. Amazing character. Hurry up Grace and avenge Clare's death! Also Grace mentions Clare a lot shame they didn't meet on screen.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FFS, just kill her off already! Why on earth did they extend her contract? I'm sick and tired of her always being in danger or the one causing danger. Anything to do with this gangster crap doesn't interest me in the slightest!
  • Options
    Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't feel like Grace only arrived four months ago, feels like MUCH longer.
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No no NO! When is this gangster nightmare BS going to end I definitely won't be watching these episodes this is getting ridiculous just let them all die already...
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sonicmfc wrote: »
    No no NO! When is this gangster nightmare BS going to end I definitely won't be watching these episodes this is getting ridiculous just let them all die already...

It really is agonising isn't it????

Maddie, Jonno, Neil come back all is forgiven:o