100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I can imagine She Wolf saying it just to prove a point to her.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This A+ list celebrity/singer who is not The Only Girl In The World might be about to have a serious PR problem. Apparently there is a phone recording of her booking agent turning down $250k for a 30 minute show for a charity which is what Mrs. Carter was offered and who is doing it for free. The booking agent can be heard saying that he just got off the phone with the A+ lister and that she won't play for less than $2M. He then used a bunch of derogatory terms for the mentally challenged people that the show is for and said "they" cost extra.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

This A+ list celebrity/singer who is not The Only Girl In The World might be about to have a serious PR problem. Apparently there is a phone recording of her booking agent turning down $250k for a 30 minute show for a charity which is what Mrs. Carter was offered and who is doing it for free. The booking agent can be heard saying that he just got off the phone with the A+ lister and that she won't play for less than $2M. He then used a bunch of derogatory terms for the mentally challenged people that the show is for and said "they" cost extra.

Monster Mother?
    Forum Member
    Monster Mother?

Good guess. Wrecking Ball used little people in her stage act so i can see her being this insensitive.
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monster Mother?
    Nope, it's the former Single Lady who is Crazy In Love with her husband who is also her manager. The clue is in the Mrs Carter bit. :)
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    Nope, it's the former Single Lady who is Crazy In Love with her husband who is also her manager. The clue is in the Mrs Carter bit. :)

Oh I thought they meant Mrs Carter was doing it free and someone else had asked for millions. Wow if it's true :o:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I thought they meant Mrs Carter was doing it free and someone else had asked for millions. Wow if it's true :o:(
    Oh that could be the case, maybe I interpreted it wrongly.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    They are definitely say Mrs Carter was offered the money but refused payment and is doing it for free. Someone else refused unless the money was increased
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I've read through it again and it is saying Mrs Carter is the one doing it for free, my bad. So this is potentially the California Gurl or the Lady who likes a Bad Romance.
  • asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    So confused as this is so easy to figure out " only girl in the world" was a single for this person
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    So confused as this is so easy to figure out " only girl in the world" was a single for this person
    It says it's not her though. :)
  • asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    willrelf92 wrote: »
    It says it's not her though. :)

Haha - I did wonder why people have not guessed it . That explains it , I only read the first bit and stopped reading as I thought I knew it .
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    :confused: I thought it meant that Mrs C was doing it for free, but Mr C (the manager) wasn't happy with that. Hence the PR problem.

:D Ignore above. Have read it again. Definitely not who I thought. Do not have a clue who it is.
  • Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did no one actually read the blind?????
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member

I give in. Did they??????
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It could be worded better though. I understood it, but I can see how it could be misinterpreted.
  • MelodyMakerMelodyMaker Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw this on another site and they reckon it's Price Tag!
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is She Wolf.

Haha oh right, I thought you meant the girl that features on a David Guetta track called She Wolf. Also foreign born with an S in her name, and a well known bisexual.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw this on another site and they reckon it's Price Tag!
    Wouldn't class her as A+ List to be honest, she's barely A List in her own country.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    Haha oh right, I thought you meant the girl that features on a David Guetta track called She Wolf. Also foreign born with an S in her name, and a well known bisexual.

Ah I see, didn't think of that at all!
  • r1verr1ver Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    Not buying She Wolf for this - she's got a boyfriend & a new baby. I'd suggest Only Girl in the World but the rating don't fit.

Maybe if she did it like a dude?
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did this ever get solved?

From HM a few years ago..

One of the worst-kept secrets in showbiz is that Alex Best is keeping things close to home by seeking comfort from another Manchester United player, roughly every four weeks at a local hotel.
    He pays for the hotel though - he can easily afford it.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=29410862&highlight=alex+best#post29410862

I'm thinking either the one who likes grannies or the one who likes Welsh Models?

Can't imagine any of the foreign footballers touching her with a barge pole.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN

Blind Items Revealed

From November 29, 2013

This A+ list celebrity/rapper who thinks he is the greatest person on the planet made a 14 year old in a wheelchair with her parents wait for the only elevator for twenty minutes because he had his bodyguards hold the elevator while he took a call and they didn't know when he would be finished. When the celebrity came back out he was overheard telling one of his guys holding the elevator that he doesn't share with strangers and that they would have to wait until the car came back down.

Yeezus
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN

Blind Items Revealed

From November 29, 2013

This A+ list celebrity/rapper who thinks he is the greatest person on the planet made a 14 year old in a wheelchair with her parents wait for the only elevator for twenty minutes because he had his bodyguards hold the elevator while he took a call and they didn't know when he would be finished. When the celebrity came back out he was overheard telling one of his guys holding the elevator that he doesn't share with strangers and that they would have to wait until the car came back down.

Yeezus

Sadly, I am not one bit surprised.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Umbrella - ella - ella - eh.;-)
This discussion has been closed.