SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Austin gay? Never thought I'd see that coming. :sleep:
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Austin is gay. :eek: And he seemed like such a ladykiller.
  • Options
    sandy4268sandy4268 Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    Much better than ANY of this year's contestants.

Wagner apart, obviously.
  • Options
    annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,456
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is such a good singer. Shame he was eliminated so early :(
  • Options
    ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is such a good singer. Shame he was eliminated so early

The judges' choice if I remember, perhaps Simon had found out he was gay.
  • Options
    Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    hes gay? :eek: didn't expect Austin of all people to be performing at a gay pride festival
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    Singing at a gay festival hardly means he's gay - he just knows his audience and plays along to it. He'd do the same thing in front of an audience of girls.

Enrique Ingesias once got some lad up on stage at G.A.Y. and kissed him etc... again - it didn't mean he was gay - just that he knew how to play his audience
  • Options
    ageappropriateageappropriate Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Austin was openly gay before he was on X Factor, mysteriously was presented as being into the "chicks", now he's back to his old self.

I doubt it's the first time he's been fondled by a shaved and oiled young man. ;)
  • Options
    Kelli100Kelli100 Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    I've used to go to school with Austin and have known him for a long time and believe me he is most certainly NOT gay! He was in a relationship with a girl while he was on the X Factor (she was in the audience every week he performed live), but they split shortly after the show, after being together for about 4 years. His behaviour after the split was definitely not gay, it was lock up your daughters time! He's now in a relationship with another really nice girl.
  • Options
    TYCOTYCO Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    A friend of mine (girl) went back to his hotel room after a performance at a gay bar. Not gay - stop dreaming.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Austin was openly gay before he was on X Factor, mysteriously was presented as being into the "chicks", now he's back to his old self.

I doubt it's the first time he's been fondled by a shaved and oiled young man. ;)

i read he was Gay then of course once in the xfactor house all the press stories came out about him into women, Simon Cowell for some reason thinks people who are gay should stay in the closet i wonder why???:confused:;)
  • Options
    rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    Wasn't he in a 5 piece gay band before x factor anyway ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    i read he was Gay then of course once in the xfactor house all the press stories came out about him into women, Simon Cowell for some reason thinks people who are gay should stay in the closet i wonder why???:confused:;)

At least Simon's not a hypocrite. He's all "do as I say, cos its what I do." :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helbore wrote: »
    At least Simon's not a hypocrite. He's all "do as I say, cos its what I do." :D

yes he thinks they all should act hetro and into "chicks" oddly enough just the way he acts??;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    yes he thinks they all should act hetro and into "chicks" oddly enough just the way he acts??;)

You mean like how he always sits next to Cheryl and letches over her all the time, when we all really know he's got the hots for Louis. :eek::p
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't Austin the one who needed a snickers to grow a pair due to him crying his eyes out at every performance ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helbore wrote: »
    You mean like how he always sits next to Cheryl and letches over her all the time, when we all really know he's got the hots for Louis. :eek::p

:D:D:D:D he likes to call him "loulou"(maybe it is his pet name for him)
  • Options
    astoundedastounded Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He may well be gay, but just because he performs at a gay pride event and apparently puts on quite the performance, it doesn't immediately follow that he is.
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Austin looked wayyy too convincing interacting with his topless male dancers to not be gay or at least bi.
    Good on him for coming out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you will find he was on channel 4 last night on Chris Moyle's quiz night
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just because he performed at a Gay Pride festival does not make him gay. Crikey. Now I for one always believed he was but to be honest not anymore.

I think the only reason he performed there was because he is good looking eye candy and was cheap to get, I mean Kylie performed at Madrid gay Pride does that make her gay.

Just because he let a few boys ttouch him up on stage, he was just going with audience.

(I for one would love him to be gay but alas that is not the case as far as I am aware)

Also where is the person who usually comes out with the Who cares? line?
  • Options
    TYCOTYCO Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    Kelli100 wrote: »
    I've used to go to school with Austin and have known him for a long time and believe me he is most certainly NOT gay! He was in a relationship with a girl while he was on the X Factor (she was in the audience every week he performed live), but they split shortly after the show, after being together for about 4 years. His behaviour after the split was definitely not gay, it was lock up your daughters time! He's now in a relationship with another really nice girl.

Just for the record, I was gay at school and didn't tell anyone and had a year long relationship with a girl.

Lots of boys you thought at school were straight will eventually come out.
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TYCO wrote: »
    Just for the record, I was gay at school and didn't tell anyone and had a year long relationship with a girl.

Lots of boys you thought at school were straight will eventually come out.

That could be so but I just don't get that vibe anymore from him and perhaps if he just came out and said it we wouldn't care.
  • Options
    Ginger GeekGinger Geek Posts: 6,182
    Forum Member
    He is a reasonable singer, just a shame that to get on in the business he has to prostitute his body to get there. Still, women have been doing that far longer!
  • Options
    Ginger GeekGinger Geek Posts: 6,182
    Forum Member
    All this is he, isn't he - why?

Just watch him and if you like what you see then that's the start, middle and finish of it!

No one needs to know what his sexuality is and it's entirely up to him if he wants to make it public.

All these people saying it doesn't matter and then contradicting themselves by demanding to know.