Options

McKeith's poor daughter

It must be hard having a mother whose only interest is herself.:(

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel the same about most Z List celebs like her, Katie Price etc.
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's already a pity for the McFake offspring thread btw OP. Probably on page 2/3?;):)

But as I'm here I'll add this:D; I read an article today about her daughter. She has been home schooled for the past two years because she was bullied so badly at school. Fainty McFake's poo poking show was the reason why her daughter was tormented. Now I'm not giving bullies an excuse because this poor girl suffered; however, if I was her mother, would I really not consider the repercussions on my children, of appearing in such a show?

Kind of shows McFake's ego and how she craves that need for the spotlight. Not only do her kids have to now be known as her daughters, but they also have to live with her and tolerate her supposed faints and phobias

I suggest counselling for the whole family.
  • Options
    JaggedcatJaggedcat Posts: 3,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cezzy wrote: »
    There's already a pity for the McFake offspring thread btw OP. Probably on page 2/3?;):)

But as I'm here I'll add this:D; I read an article today about her daughter. She has been home schooled for the past two years because she was bullied so badly at school. Fainty McFake's poo poking show was the reason why her daughter was tormented. Now I'm not giving bullies an excuse because this poor girl suffered; however, if I was her mother, would I really not consider the repercussions on my children, of appearing in such a show?

Kind of shows McFake's ego and how she craves that need for the spotlight. Not only do her kids have to now be known as her daughters, but they also have to live with her and tolerate her supposed faints and phobias

I suggest counselling for the whole family.

well said, I hope Gillians daughter Skylar is reading as I am sure she will appreciate your wise words.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Jaggedcat wrote: »
    well said, I hope Gillians daughter Skylar is reading as I am sure she will appreciate your wise words.

I dont think she'll thank you for outing her, by mentioning her name.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    I dont think she'll thank you for outing her, by mentioning her name.;)

I think she is proud of her mother but will have to deal with the negative comments from people who don't realise what they are doing.
  • Options
    Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    I think she is proud of her mother but will have to deal with the negative comments from people who don't realise what they are doing.

McKeith has earned every negative comment she gets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    McKeith has earned every negative comment she gets.

I guess I am the kind of person who does not find it tasteful to gang up on another person because they are different. Just because I felt that by doing that it would put my place in the contest or in the group in a good place. I am an individual.:D
  • Options
    sezziesezzie Posts: 11,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess I am the kind of person who does not find it tasteful to gang up on another person because they are different. Just because I felt that by doing that it would put my place in the contest or in the group in a good place. I am an individual.:D

:yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member

....so was Jack the Ripper.
  • Options
    autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gillian is a one man gang of her own. I think your sympathy is very misplaced. If you were in the camp, she would use it against you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    autumn wrote: »
    Gillian is a one man gang of her own. I think your sympathy is very misplaced. If you were in the camp, she would use it against you.

I would like to think that I would support a fellow camper who is being unfairly sent on all the tasks and lets face it one or two would be harsh for most of them but all is horrible. Just made me want to throw up when the stacey started mouthing off to Gillian telling her to leave, what a nasty passive aggressive bint she has turned out to be. The others are just watching their own backs and place in the group. No wonder Nigel left this shower of zedders.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to think that I would support a fellow camper who is being unfairly sent on all the tasks and lets face it one or two would be harsh for most of them but all is horrible. Just made me want to throw up when the stacey started mouthing off to Gillian telling her to leave, what a nasty passive aggressive bint she has turned out to be. The others are just watching their own backs and place in the group. No wonder Nigel left this shower of zedders.

She didn't tell her to leave, nor was she mouthing off to Gillian, but you know that, don't you?

Your silly attempts to wind up FMs are as silly as the acts of your pretend heroes on IACGMOOH and the X Factor. Very boring. I just don't understand what you get out of it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sezzie wrote: »
    She didn't tell her to leave, nor was she mouthing off to Gillian, but you know that, don't you?

Your silly attempts to wind up FMs are as silly as the acts of your pretend heroes on IACGMOOH and the X Factor. Very boring. I just don't understand what you get out of it.

My only hero at the moment (massive swoon) is the delish Adam Lambert who I am going to see on Sunday. :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My only hero at the moment (massive swoon) is the delish Adam Lambert who I am going to see on Sunday. :D.

I just don't have respect for bullies or antiheroes.:D I may not agree with what you say but I defend your right to say it.:D

I don't have respect for bullies or drama queens, which is why I know you're a boring WUM on this, and the X Factor forum. I'm all for free speech but it's a shame it encourages plonkers like you to devalue really serious subjects like bullying. A real shame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And why did you edit out part of your post Jaggedwum?
  • Options
    sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There have been some very funny WUMs on these threads over the years, but some just don't know how to do it properly :p
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's even better than "***t soup"!!!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,345
    Forum Member
    sofieellis wrote: »
    There have been some very funny WUMs on these threads over the years, but some just don't know how to do it properly :p

I think Jaggedcat's posts are great and i'm uneasy with people throwing the troll or WUM word around. It's used far too easily and usually used to undermine a person's opinion because it doesn't match up with said person's own opinion. S/he is coming across far better than the person putting the yawn smilie as a reply.

How many kids does Gillian have? Is it 2 girls? :confused: I do feel sorry for them. Hearing people calling your mum "vile" (another overused word) must be upsetting and i'm sure they're worried about her. I haven't seen all the episodes so maybe Gillian is far worse than i find her to be but vile??...an extreme word imo.
  • Options
    MargeMarge Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofieellis wrote: »

Yes, just a bit too transparent methinks;)
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her kids must be going through hell at school. I do feel sorry for her kids.
  • Options
    sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jaggedcat's posts are great and i'm uneasy with people throwing the troll or WUM word around. It's used far too easily and usually used to undermine a person's opinion because it doesn't match up with said person's own opinion. S/he is coming across far better than the person putting the yawn smilie as a reply.

How many kids does Gillian have? Is it 2 girls? :confused: I do feel sorry for them. Hearing people calling your mum "vile" (another overused word) must be upsetting and i'm sure they're worried about her. I haven't seen all the episodes so maybe Gillian is far worse than i find her to be but vile??...an extreme word imo.

Yes, I wonder if Gillian has given her daughters a thought about how her behaviour might be affecting them. Not a very good role model is she :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    Her kids must be going through hell at school. I do feel sorry for her kids.

They are home schooled as the 16 year old was bullied when her mother was on TV prodding poo.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think it's a bad thing to have someone with an opposite opinion to the majority - most people (me included:cool:) loathe McKeith with a passion so it's nice to read the viewpoint from someone who thinks she's okay.

As for McKeith's children, I hope they are getting a lot of support from friends and family - it must be horrible to read all the nasty things being said about their mum.
  • Options
    puffin1962puffin1962 Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Just made me want to throw up when the stacey started mouthing off to Gillian telling her to leave, what a nasty passive aggressive bint she has turned out to be. .

Obviously we weren't watching the same show

Stacey merely said that IF Gillian was so bably affacted by her phobias that it was making her ill - then her health was more important than the money

Of course Gillian replied that the money and her *TV career* was more important to her ..... :D - not so *frail* then
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As for McKeith's children, I hope they are getting a lot of support from friends and family - it must be horrible to read all the nasty things being said about their mum.

They wouldn't have to read any comments. I think just seeing her, so pitiful, so infuriating, so self-obsessed and socially inept, must be torture for them. We all, as teenagers, die a little bit of shame when our parents are in the public eye but this must be truly excruciating for them.