I'm about to vent *SPOILER* noms& POV inside

ISo I'm in the uk so don't have access to live feeds but I do look at the jokers website and Gina-marie won HOH, finally she puts up Mcranda, then it appears that Mcray wins POV and now the housemates are talking about trying to get Mcray to give pull Amanda off the block as for some unknown reason Mcray is the the real target.... I'm like WTF???!!!!!!!

Are they all blind? Dumb? Stupid??? They all know that Amanda is the one pulling the strings and what a vile person she is, why would they rather Mcray go over her????

Are these the dumbest housemates in the whole of BB history???? They have to be! This season is really infuriating me beyond belief!!!!!

I'm hoping Mcray isn't dumb enough to use it on Amanda. He knows he needs to get rid of her, knows how crazy she is. Please GOD tell me he will use it on himself and then FINALLY Amanda will be gone!!!!!!

Comments

• Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's far more logical to get rid of McCrae before Amanda though... McCrae is smart enough to recover from this position, whereas Amanda will either shut down completely or just go next anyway. Plus, McCrae could still win this game if he gets to the end. Even if Amanda got to the final two (which she wouldn't) she has far to many enemies to win.

McCrae remains a real threat in the house, while Amanda is dead and buried already. Plus she's far to transfixed with hating Elissa to make any attempt against the majority alliance if she did win HoH anyway..
  • OakOak Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they really thinking about keeping Amanda? I watched a little of the live feed yesterday and they were adamant about evicting her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oak wrote: »
    Are they really thinking about keeping Amanda? I watched a little of the live feed yesterday and they were adament about evicting her.

They wanted to evict McCrae this week and Amanda next week, but then McCrae won the veto. They will happily evict Amanda if McCrae vetoes himself, but they are toying with trying to get McCrae to use his veto on Amanda, and then evict him. One of them will go this week, without question!

If McCrae uses the veto on himself, Amanda goes
    If McCrae uses the veto on Amanda, McCrae goes!
  • Julie_BardoeJulie_Bardoe Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    I've just read that they are trying to convince Mcrae to use the veto on Amanda by telling them that Elissa is going to go up and that they will vote her out, but instead they will vote Mcrae out, but as I said I don't have access to live feeds so only going on what's being written by those watching it.

I just detest Amanda, for me she has totally ruined the show for me to the point where I just want to turn off, she's an awful human being and I just want to see that smirk wiped off her face and Julie give her what for!

But I do agree Mcrae could sail through to the final 2 but in all honesty I'd rather see Andy go before Mcrae as he could get the votes from the jury members.
    Forum Member
    Also you just know if Amanda stays she will go on to win HOH at the double eviction and the Elissa is gone and right now her and Judd are the only two I'm routing for.
  • RenThrayskRenThraysk Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubtful the plan will work.

If McCrae is a reality TV fan, he'll know what happened with Erik on Survivor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RenThraysk wrote: »
    Doubtful the plan will work.

If McCrae is a reality TV fan, he'll know what happened with Erik on Survivor.

It's a weird one, because whilst Judd had mentioned the plan to his alliance, I don't think the Exterminators have done anything to really push for it because they consider it too unlikely.

The reason why it could be a minute potential of it happening is because Amanda separately came up with the plan, and McCrae might be considering it. (I don't think he will)
    Forum Member
    I've never watched Survivor.

As far as I can remember only two people have decided to give the veto to the other nominee, Marcellas and Brendan in their original seasons, and both went! Also I think he actually wants to jog Amanda on. He knows she has ruined his game and that she is completely crazy!!!
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Its sounds bad at first but its actually is a smart move cause Mcrae could win if he is in those final 2 chairs. Amanda has a massive target on her back so technically they may aswel just keep her for now and get rid of her next week.

I doubt Mcrae will use it on Amanda cause its failed in the past BUT i think they might just persuade him and say to him Elissa is going up and needs to go etc. Also imagine there faces when GM puts spencer up instead :D cause there is no way GM will put Elissa on the block even as a pawn.

either way though one of them will be going home :D
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've never watched Survivor.

As far as I can remember only two people have decided to give the veto to the other nominee, Marcellas and Brendan in their original seasons, and both went! Also I think he actually wants to jog Amanda on. He knows she has ruined his game and that she is completely crazy!!!

Dick also used the veto to save Danielle back in BB8. He wasn't evicted, and went on to win the show. (Although that involved some America's Player malarkey).
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy and Spencer told him not to use the PoV. McCrae is not that dumb. Amanda is gone :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry Amanda will go this week, i'm in the UK and have been watching live feeds all season and Amanda's been even worse on live streaming. TvNutters is good for BB HL shows and live feeds.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    McCrae has a better chance of winning than Amanda. He is better at competitions than she is. Has a better social game (but who doesn't eh?). And he could actually get votes from the jury - which Amanda couldn't.

It's all pointless now anyway.