Classic Enemies You Want to Return?

2»

Comments

• Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    I'm another Sil fan (he was never killed off was he?). Whatever happened to those 'Mechanoids' - they could prove to be a (CGI) big threat! So could the Zarbi for that matter :confused:
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zygons
    Ogrons
    Draconians (maybe set on a Draconian world so the Doctor and companions are the only humanoids).

Rutans (actually show a Rutan/Sontaran battle)
    tortfeasor wrote: »
    They should seriously consider doing something with the Guardians.

They could have Tom and Colin Baker play them.

Colin could get to wear the all black costume he always wanted his Doctor to wear.
  • ShoppyShoppy Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Sil or another member of his species,
    I always thought the Vervoids looked pretty damn cool, and the Raston Warrior Robot.

Another Guardians arc would be interesting if it was done right, and also....

...ANY Time Lord villains ....

and YES, that does include the R-word :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lii wrote: »
    Would the story be about their never ending galactic war with the baddies covered in bubble wrap?

PERFECT:)

And as someone mentioned the Sontaran/rutan war would be good to see. With a big space battler going on outside the window of a space station, and the Doctor has to escape or rescue or .....whatever the plot is.

Why not combine things here and have the Sontarans have some miraculous new armour made out of a material they found on some planet and it looks exactly like tin foil, but is impervious to most weapons. The Rutans on the other hand have discovered something not unlike bubble wrap :)

I finally listened to all the audio Doctor who's that have been on the BBC recently, and at the end it is left open for the monk/time meddler to return at some point. Unless anyone knows of anything that happens after this.
  • CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zygons
    Yeti
    Sil
  • tortfeasortortfeasor Posts: 7,000
    Forum Member
    Corwin wrote: »

They could have Tom and Colin Baker play them.

Colin could get to wear the all black costume he always wanted his Doctor to wear.

That's not a bad idea actually (about Tom and Colin playing the Guardians). That would be a good twist.

It's also good to read that there are more than a few of us who would like to see the return of Sil.
  • daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tortfeasor wrote: »
    That's not a bad idea actually (about Tom and Colin playing the Guardians). That would be a good twist.

It's also good to read that there are more than a few of us who would like to see the return of Sil.

Not really that keen on previous Doctors coming back as adversaries, just doesn't feel right, rather they came back as The Doctor. But I would love to see the Black and White Guardians return though.

I agree with other posters about Sil. He was a superb villain with that evil laugh, sure Nabil Shaban isn't so old he couldn't play the role again.

Also would love to see the Rani return played by whoever, be KOM in a Pre-regenerative state or someone else new entirely. She's a Time Lady, no reason why she can't come back played by someone else, as with The Meddling Monk.

:)
  • doublefourdoublefour Posts: 6,018
    Forum Member
    Can I second the Vervoids, just talking about them on the Classic Thread.
    The Meddling Monk was a superb addition to those Eighth Doctor Big Finish stories, would love to see The Doctor battle this particular timelord on screen again. :)