Options

Taylor Swift Tickets

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
Forum Member
Has anyone received their tickets to the upcoming Red Tour yet? Still don't have mine and it's only a few weeks away.

Comments

• Options
    thewaywardbusthewaywardbus Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried contacting the ticket seller, if you want a quick reply try twitter or facebook
  • Options
    dodger0703dodger0703 Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weeks are nothing, I didn't receive tickets from ticketmaster for a gig until almost 3 days for a gig once, if you have bought through a regular ticket site leave it until about 7 days before, then contact them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    I received mine last month and I'm going on the 4th so I'd ring them up if I were you
  • Options
    thewaywardbusthewaywardbus Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Different venues and different ticket agencies send the tickets at different times.

e.g

I am seeing the same band twice in different venues on the 28th Feb and 1st March. They were booked through different ticket agenciesin October last year. I received my ticket for the 28th Feb a couple of weeks after I booked, not received my ticket for the 1st yet.

Too soon to make paniced phone calls, but a quick tweet sent on twitter may ease your mind.
  • Options
    odie30odie30 Posts: 1,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got mine last month we are going on the 2nd Feb also on the forums people have theirs. where did you get yours from?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    odie30 wrote: »
    I got mine last month we are going on the 2nd Feb also on the forums people have theirs. where did you get yours from?

I got mine from TicketSoup and they have told me they will be sent out 2-3 weeks before but starting to get worried now.