to obvious to be Caroline ?

lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
Forum Member
✭✭
I reckon its to obvious to be Flackers The new job could be anything I think its Steven Mulhern or Olly Murs

Comments

• pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not Stephen Mulhern..
  • blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olly would be ridiculous. He was heavily criticised for Xtra Factor. There's no way they'd risk his popularity for that. It'll also distract from his music career which they don't want. I am 80% Olly will not be asked solo or otherwise.

Caroline Flack on her own is the obvious choice. She'll storm it seriously. Probably the only sensible choice out there.
  • pjh8pjh8 Posts: 4,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olly would be ridiculous. He was heavily criticised for Xtra Factor. There's no way they'd risk his popularity for that. It'll also distract from his music career which they don't want. I am 80% Olly will not be asked solo or otherwise.

Caroline Flack on her own is the obvious choice. She'll storm it seriously. Probably the only sensible choice out there.

Olly was never criticised? Imo Xtra Factor actually had a big impact on his music career even though he never said it :p
  • blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 3,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously you wern't reading the Digital Spy forums ha ha :) He was good in seriousness but i think he wants to focus on the music career. It would send mixed signals out i think.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it will be Caroline. Simon has always loved her, and after her winning Strictly, he'll know she's popukar so he may get her. I don't think Olly will do it with her though. Or...I think Simon may poach Emma Willis from the BBC.
  • scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually don't think Emma Willis would suit XF at all. She's brilliant on BB but I don't think she'd suit ITV.

Caroline would be a great choice. Olly I don't think is ready. His first solo presenting job being the biggest show on ITV? I don't think so.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caroline fits the bill of someone who Simon would want. Before X Factor, Dermot had done a lot of presenting, but the biggest thing he'd really done was Big Brother's Little Brother. Caroline has done a lot of presenting, but Xtra Factor is the biggest thing she's done. I think he'll give it to someone who is good and can handle it, but has never done a really, really big show. I don't think a big, well established presenter will get it.
  • Snow MartianSnow Martian Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Konnie Huq
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not Holly Willlllllllllloooby?
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephen Mulhern has no chance unless they go down the SIYE root.

I feel it could be Davina as she has ten years of live reality TV presenting and is very popular
  • simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure Toby Anstis on heart radio said earlier that olly and Caroline were the new hosts but I can't find confirmation anywhere ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    simonk243 wrote: »
    I'm sure Toby Anstis on heart radio said earlier that olly and Caroline were the new hosts but I can't find confirmation anywhere ?

Nothing has been confirmed regarding the new presenter(s) as of yet. All just rumours
  • simonk243simonk243 Posts: 3,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    Nothing has been confirmed regarding the new presenter(s) as of yet. All just rumours

That's what I thought but I thought I heard him say something along the lines of now that olly and Caroline are presenting the xfactor.
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,849
    Forum Member
    Only Paddy Power taking bets as far as I can see and they have Caroline favourite followed by Olly Murs.