Nadia is going to have a breakdown when she leaves

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
Forum Member
✭✭
When she is evicted from the UBB house I believe Nadia is going to suffer some serious mental health issues, depression, stress and possibly have another breakdown.

To go from being such a loved and adored housemate, consistantly voted in the top few favourites of all time to where she is now, likely to come out rather disliked (even by Davina who constantly championed her until now) and booed will totally destroy her. Nadia cannot cope with rejection now IMO and she clearly has attitude and self awareness issues as displayed in the house but when she comes out and finds herself un-popular it's going to send her off the deep end.

This is the threat and shadow over housemates doing it second time around ... the smart ones said no. They saw what happened to Jade and Nikki (hoping for third time lucky?) when they went back in and don't want the same. Nadia is going to crumble. :(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When she is evicted from the UBB house I believe Nadia is going to suffer some serious mental health issues, depression, stress and possibly have another breakdown.

I've been thinking the same. :( If BB have any sense they will make sure the crowd don't boo her.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    Nadia deserves better than to be taken down by the JJJ fans.
  • abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    If BB have any sense they will make sure the crowd don't boo her.
    How will they do that, then? Hold up "Please don't boo" placards? :D

Nobody forced her to go back in to the BB House. She's making her bed, so let her lie in it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MARTYM8 wrote: »

Let the Coolio fans do their worst
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia's a tough old bird , I wouldn't worry .
  • weeeselweeesel Posts: 5,256
    Forum Member
    I've been thinking the same. :( If BB have any sense they will make sure the crowd don't boo her.
    Her unfailingly unpleasant behavious means she has brought anything she gets upon herself....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    abarthman wrote: »

Nobody forced her to go back in to the BB House. She's making her bed, so let her lie in it!

As much as I feel sorry for her and feel this is gonna happen I do agree with you. She knew the pitfalls to going back in and how it could all come crashing down and destroy her previous 'status'.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suspect she will be evicted to some lethal booing as a lot of the eviction audience will not be familiar with her.
  • juliadesignsjuliadesigns Posts: 6,105
    Forum Member
    There are a lot of us who still like her you know.

We despised Coolio and couldnt care less about Josie and her fauxmance, so she hasnt done anything to warrant this unpopularity which may not be as great as some folk think anyway.:confused:
  • BethNiBethNi Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm not and never have been a JJJ fan and always quite liked Nadia ......but not anymore. I hope she goes sooner than later now.
  • abbey178abbey178 Posts: 2,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed. You reap what you sow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They seemed to manage quite well for the singing, comedy and magic tasks. :)

No, but by the same token, BB should never let someone in the house who can't deal emotionally with the stresses and strains of the house.
  • hullaballoohullaballoo Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    It's only on this forum that people don't like her. Newsflash - the majority of people watching UBB don't even have a reason to dislike her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadia's a tough old bird , I wouldn't worry .

Agreed. I don't think she's fragile at all. I don't think people appreciate how mentally tough you need to be to do what she has. That's why the idiots who keep on with all the he/she nonsense get on my wick so much. I'm not a fan of Nadia, but I do admire her.
  • TheRealStiflerTheRealStifler Posts: 275
    Forum Member
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Just warming up my vocal chords :D
    Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • hickenhicken Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I don't think she's fragile at all. I don't think people appreciate how mentally tough you need to be to do what she has. That's why the idiots who keep on with all the he/she nonsense get on my wick so much. I'm not a fan of Nadia, but I do admire her.

I do. And I respect the way she absolutely will not let anyone belittle her.
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She really doesn't.
  • GenieInABottle.GenieInABottle. Posts: 1,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given the shit she has had to deal with her whole life I'm sure she will be fine. Of course it won't be nice for her but booing at an eviction is where it ends for all BB baddies. She will still be loved because she hasn't done anything truly offensive in there. Most of its just panto with the crowd.
  • SupaTeeSupaTee Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

To go from being such a loved and adored housemate, consistantly voted in the top few favourites of all time to where she is now, likely to come out rather disliked (even by Davina who constantly championed her until now) and booed will totally destroy her. Nadia cannot cope with rejection now IMO and she clearly has attitude and self awareness issues as displayed in the house but when she comes out and finds herself un-popular it's going to send her off the deep end.

This is the threat and shadow over housemates doing it second time around ... the smart ones said no. They saw what happened to Jade and Nikki (hoping for third time lucky?) when they went back in and don't want the same. Nadia is going to crumble. :(

You're only saying that to make me happy. :)

And I loathed her even more than now the first time around.
  • janetcomelatelyjanetcomelately Posts: 7,399
    Forum Member
    I was thinking this earlier. Watching her kick off in the way she did was not good.

I suspect she thinks the BB viewers will love it as most of us did in BB5 but there is no Jason to make her look good this time. She got rid of the one man who could lift her chances.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is how the show is now.

Viewers are too stupid to realise that a nice person can say not nice things, yet still be right and nice.

It's too black and white nowadays, Josie won because there was no identifiable moment when you could say "josie was bad here" whilst there was also no real definiable good moment either, it seems nowadays any hint of a "bad moment" and you deserve the booing and eviction, and as far as the thickos are concerned, any good that is done is "just an act"

It's a shame. I kind of wish UBB had happened right after BB7, when people voted with their heads rather than just with the crowd.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    I want her out,never liked her and she's even nastier now.Not a JJ/J fan either.
  • funkycubfunkycub Posts: 9,339
    Forum Member
    I reckon she will have a breakdown, she won't be able to cope
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suspect she thinks the BB viewers will love it as most of us did in BB5

She stated the reason she wanted to leave was because she was ashamed that she was acting the ways she did in BB5. She said she wasn't that person any more and didn't want her neices to see that side of her as that isn't who she is.

This is why she was so insistant that either he left or she did.
  • billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe in booing ANYONE but don't see why Her Royal Screechiness should get special treatment.

She's had several years in the public eye now, as well as a rather .. colourful past, so she should actually be better equipped to handle it than many HMs.