The Sanatorium (Part 6)

Comments

• jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    evening ladies

ali i need a favour lovely could you post on the rwa that free download cleaning thingy me bob for dongle her comp is a bit slow would be very grateful thanks xxjacky
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    evening ladies

ali i need a favour lovely could you post on the rwa that free download cleaning thingy me bob for dongle her comp is a bit slow would be very grateful thanks xxjacky

Will do, give me 5 mins :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    Evening all. :)

Just popping on for a minute....been chasing my tail all night trying to get organised. :eek:

Hoping to get away from work early tomorrow. ;)

Night everyone. :yawn: :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sbyres25 wrote: »
    Evening all. :)

Just popping on for a minute....been chasing my tail all night trying to get organised. :eek:

Hoping to get away from work early tomorrow. ;)

Night everyone. :yawn: :)

Goodnight :) Hard to know which season to pack for eh lol... strange May we are having for sure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Goodnight :) Hard to know which season to pack for eh lol... strange May we are having for sure.

Back on for a minute. :)

Just seen the forecast for tomorrow, The weatherman's words: "Winter in Scotland....Summer in England" :eek::eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just seen the forecast for tomorrow, The weatherman's words: "Winter in Scotland....Summer in England" :eek::eek:

I heard something about snow! Think we should move to Scandinavia, I hear it's lovely this time of year :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's all very well. But what about Ireland? :p
  • Dongle44Dongle44 Posts: 36,311
    Forum Member
    kfb wrote: »
    That's all very well. But what about Ireland? :p

Sunsine and showers as per usual :rolleyes:

Hello Kay - how are you

Was away jazzing and jiving it up for the long weekend :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dongle44 wrote: »
    Sunsine and showers as per usual :rolleyes:

Hello Kay - how are you

Was away jazzing and jiving it up for the long weekend :D

Sorry you missed her, she's just left for bed :) Hope that CCleaner does the job for you, I'm off as well, goodnight :)
  • Dongle44Dongle44 Posts: 36,311
    Forum Member
    Sorry you missed her, she's just left for bed :) Hope that CCleaner does the job for you, I'm off as well, goodnight :)

Thanks Muggins

Hope u and Laura are well

Off myself as well - shud have been away ages ago but my sister rang - all I can say its good to talk :D:D

Cleaner job 2moro or today now :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good morning :) Another black sky, so what's new? Saw the sun for 3 seconds earlier, so I can confirm it's there somewhere :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope all of you going to the meet-up this weekend have a lovely time ... well I know you will :) No matter about differences of opinion with regard to JJJ, you are all lovely good people who will have a great time getting to know each other even better.

I know some are nervous - that's natural, I was when I met up with Kay, Nicky and Angie, but remember that online you get to know people quite well and share a bit of yourselves over time, so these aren't complete strangers really, merely friends you haven't met face-to-face :)

You will all have a wonderful time, I wish I were going too. I look forward to hearing all about it and also to meeting up with Kay and Barbara on Monday here in Bath. I am pretty excited :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was a strange new log-in page!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I came straight here, so I bypassed it. Have they been fiddling again?

Remember when they changed the layout and we were all up in arms about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I came straight here, so I bypassed it. Have they been fiddling again?

Remember when they changed the layout and we were all up in arms about it.

At least they listened :) *strokes DS ... good site* :D
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member

They must know we don't like changes:rolleyes::DBut this time it's not as bas as the last time,boy that was hideous:eek:

To all those meeting up those weekend,have lots of fun....and Guinness:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    They must know we don't like changes:rolleyes::DBut this time it's not as bas as the last time,boy that was hideous:eek:

To all those meeting up those weekend,have lots of fun....and Guinness:p

Hello Sarah
    Wish you and Ali were joining us. :)
    We'll raise a glass to you. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,095
    Forum Member
    Hello everyone. You know what is the strangest thing? Trying not to automatically adjust the time zone difference in my head when reading posts. ..... So I was just wondering who I would be able to catch before they went to bed. LOL :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TX_Babs wrote: »
    Hello everyone. You know what is the strangest thing? Trying not to automatically adjust the time zone difference in my head when reading posts. ..... So I was just wondering who I would be able to catch before they went to bed. LOL :rolleyes:

:D Hello you!
    So you've arrived, I presume. And you've got a hotel room. They haven't thrown you on the street!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joyce, Cathy and Peggy
    According to Prince Charles, you're better off in Ireland this weekend :eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,095
    Forum Member
    :D Hello you!
    So you've arrived, I presume. And you've got a hotel room. They haven't thrown you on the street!

i have arrived, had a great cabbie :) checked into the room, done a little shopping, gotten my Internet access working and charging up my laptop. ready for an early night. I think I've had about 3 hrs sleep in the last 48.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have arrived, had a great cabbie :) checked into the room, done a little shopping, gotten my Internet access working and charging up my laptop. ready for an early night. I think I've had about 3 hrs sleep in the last 48.

Make sure you get enough sleep. :eek: We can't have you dozing off in the corner when we arrive and want to start chatting. :D

Out of interest, how long did the cab take - was that from the airport? And how much did it cost? Because the airport is a fair way, I think, from the centre of Dublin.
  • irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome to Ireland Barbara:) Hope you had a good journey:)

Evening Everyone:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome to Ireland Barbara:) Hope you had a good journey:)

Evening Everyone:)

Hello Eileen. :)
    Weather's looking promising over the next few days.
  • irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Eileen. :)
    Weather's looking promising over the next few days.

It would want to.....dreadful today....none stop rain. Has stopped now...lets hope it stays that way:)
This discussion has been closed.