Options

Kristen Stewart Cheating on Robert Pattinson with 'Snow White' Director?

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't see how it could be a publicity stunt as they all come out of it looking so bad:

Kristen looks like a home-wrecking **** who couldn't keep the man she stole, Rob is emasculated, the director looks like a horny idiot going through a midlife crisis who immediately went crawling back to his wife. The wife is the only one who emerges looking good as she got her man back, kept her family intact and managed to look amazing in the photos while doing so.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't the photos come out after the film was released though? Why would it be a publicity stunt?

It was well before Breaking Dawn 2 had it's release, all seemed very convenient to me.
  • Options
    ChowderHeadChowderHead Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    A massive franchise like Twilight hardly needed the publicity of its star copping off with a married bloke though did it? In fact, quite the opposite.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smc81 wrote: »
    I don't see how it could be a publicity stunt as they all come out of it looking so bad:

Kristen looks like a home-wrecking **** who couldn't keep the man she stole, Rob is emasculated, the director looks like a horny idiot going through a midlife crisis who immediately went crawling back to his wife. The wife is the only one who emerges looking good as she got her man back, kept her family intact and managed to look amazing in the photos while doing so.

Plus the director's career seems to be badly damaged. Kirsten seems to be springing back a bit now, but Rupert less so. This was his first big movie, and he's too early in his career to ride a scandal like this. No, I can't credit it as a publicity stunt.