Options

Kendra - it's all about her!

Why does she feel the need to be the centre of attention ALL the time! Even when Ant and Dec were speaking to Mel she had to yell and scream beside her to get the attention back to herself. I don't even think she is all that in terms of eye candy so get her out!

RE the eye candy sentence, I am not that way inclined but cannot understand why guys would want to keep her in for that reason though, she is nowhere near the league of Myleene Klass for example.

Comments

• Options
    DoubleOrchidDoubleOrchid Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Completely agree, ignoring Mel's obvious fear, she was making so much noise, even in the interview after, it's still how much fuss can she make to get the attention....
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kendra is the real star of this show imo.
  • Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,650
    Forum Member
    She's a professional and knows how to play the Reality Show game. <rolls eyes>
  • Options
    youngthing12youngthing12 Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kendra is the reason I'm still watching....
    Get rid of the rest... Jake can't win big
    cry baby.... Kendra or Foggy to win.....
    Get Edwina out.... :)
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does she feel the need to be the centre of attention ALL the time! Even when Ant and Dec were speaking to Mel she had to yell and scream beside her to get the attention back to herself. I don't even think she is all that in terms of eye candy so get her out!

RE the eye candy sentence, I am not that way inclined but cannot understand why guys would want to keep her in for that reason though, she is nowhere near the league of Myleene Klass for example.

Not to mention the class.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Thankfully now that she's gone it wont all be about her :D
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Well on the whole - I liked her! I thought she added a lot. She certainly wasn't boring.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't stand her. Glad she's history.
  • Options
    WolfsheadishWolfsheadish Posts: 10,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't like her or her stumpy little arms and legs.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, you see, this is the way it is. All these people are on a television show. That the network then broadcasts to entertain the viewers. In order to have something to broadcast, they film all these people pretty much 24 hours a day, and condense that down into about 50 minutes that will be on the air. Because of that, the editors tend to not put in footage of people sitting quietly, fading into the background, and being boring. Sorry if that disappoints you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her attention seeking drove me mad, but in the end, I actually felt quite sorry for her.
  • Options
    rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She said at the start of her interview that she didn't know about bushtucker trails before she went in, then whe they were showing hers she said I didn't realise they would be THAT bad, ergo she DID know about the trials. lying American tart, GOOD RIDDANCE!
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kendra was great, the best booking this year. Sadly, the public prefer the more boring types.
  • Options
    rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    Kendra was great, the best booking this year. Sadly, the public prefer the more boring types.

Jimmys is better looking and he's and ugly tw*t :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rkid wrote: »
    She said at the start of her interview that she didn't know about bushtucker trails before she went in, then whe they were showing hers she said I didn't realise they would be THAT bad, ergo she DID know about the trials. lying American tart, GOOD RIDDANCE!

I would imagine that sometime between her contracting to go on the show, and her showing up to do a Bushtucker Trial, someone might have mentioned them to her.

Look, you obviously don't like her. I'm sure you have many reasons why you don't like her. Why bother making up things to slam her on?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JVS wrote: »

I thought she was the dullest by some margin. There have been far nastier contestants over the years, but she didn't half go on. I couldnl't wait for her to go so I didn't have to listen to any more monotonous rants. Ew, ew ew, it's IN me, oh my god, ew ew, it's IN me, oh my god, I don't like it, ew ew.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Foggy fancied her in the end.
  • Options
    MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm team Kendra too. Her and Craig Charles were the reasons I decided to watch this year. The camp is dead without her. Foggie to win now.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Kendra was a good addition. She got on my nerves at times but at the end of the day - she well deserved to last as long as she did (possibly even a little longer). I loved it tonight when she came onto IACGMOOHNOW in a sloppy joe and jeans. I don't get the hate fore her at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very self-absorbed, never acts without thinking how she'll look, not an original thought in her head, boob job. Think that sums Kendra up.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kendra was a good addition. She got on my nerves at times but at the end of the day - she well deserved to last as long as she did (possibly even a little longer). I loved it tonight when she came onto IACGMOOHNOW in a sloppy joe and jeans. I don't get the hate fore her at all.

I agree I expected her to appear half naked tonight with a face full of make up and she was the opposite.
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    Moontaker wrote: »
    I'm team Kendra too. Her and Craig Charles were the reasons I decided to watch this year. The camp is dead without her. Foggie to win now.
    with you on that one
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Argent118 wrote: »
    Very self-absorbed, never acts without thinking how she'll look, not an original thought in her head, boob job. Think that sums Kendra up.

Gosh. If all that were true, why is it that her fellow camp-mates didn't vote her the most vain. Or didn't vote her the most annoying?

One would think they'd know her short-comings much better than a viewer.