Ideal Judge line-up

sjamessjames Posts: 1,407
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I was thinking about this last night and here's who I would choose for a revamped X Factor judging panel...

Chris Moyles - Radio DJ so knows what's popular with listeners
Nicki Chapman - Manager, also judged Pop Idol/Popstars
Geri Halliwell or Billie Piper - Both successful popstars, Geri has also judged shows before and been a temporary judge on X Factor.
Will.i.am - Successful musician, songwriter, singer and producer and has had experience working alongside Cheryl on the show.

What do you think? :)

Comments

• MargueriteMarguerite Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjames wrote: »
    I was thinking about this last night and here's who I would choose for a revamped X Factor judging panel...

Chris Moyles - Radio DJ so knows what's popular with listeners
    Nicki Chapman - Manager, also judged Pop Idol/Popstars
    Geri Halliwell or Billie Piper - Both successful popstars, Geri has also judged shows before and been a temporary judge on X Factor.
    Will.i.am - Successful musician, songwriter, singer and producer and has had experience working alongside Cheryl on the show.

What do you think? :)

I think it's already a done deal. The Sun seem pretty definite that the judges will be Louis, Gary, Tulisa and Kelly Rowland and there doesn't seem any reason to doubt that line up.
  • Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle McManus
    Steve Brookstein
    Katie Waissel
    Leon Jackson
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    Marguerite wrote: »
    I think it's already a done deal. The Sun seem pretty definite that the judges will be Louis, Gary, Tulisa and Kelly Rowland and there doesn't seem any reason to doubt that line up.

I still think it could change - Cheryl want announced until like a day before the auditions; can't remember about Brian/ Dannii - but I dont remember them being rumoured.

They could be using The Chav and Kelly as decoys before the big judge reveal
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Chris Moyles is awful & kind of homophobic; I'd hate for him to be on the panel. (plus, he probably wouldn't be able to be on an ITV show anyway.) Billie is an interesting pick, though; I think she'd be quite good at it.

My ideal lineup (assuming we can't have Dannii) would be:

George Michael
    Louis
    Charlotte Church
    & Cathy Dennis
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle McManus
    Steve Brookstein
    Katie Waissel
    Leon Jackson

PMSL! :D:D:D
  • joan13joan13 Posts: 1,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    George Micheal
    Lulu
    Boy George
    Annie Lennox
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,530
    Forum Member
    Louis Walsh
    Gary Barlow
    Kimberley Wyatt
    Myleene Klass
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Cheryl Replacement (Or should I say improvement) - Christina Aguilera/Madonna
    Dannii or Kylie Minogue
    Boy George
    Enrique Iglesias
    + Oh and Louis and Sinnitta can come if they find space.
  • Starzz123Starzz123 Posts: 1,700
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andymc35 wrote: »
    Cheryl Replacement (Or should I say improvement) - Christina Aguilera/Madonna
    Dannii or Kylie Minogue
    Boy George
    Enrique Iglesias
    + Oh and Louis and Sinnitta can come if they find space.

Yeah christina aguilera will jump ship from The Voice :rolleyes:

To be fair I would like her as a judge too but she's not likely to do it and I wouldn't complain if Enrique was a judge, after 7 series of ugly males we need a good looking one :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK utter fantasy but here goes.

A good producer/songwriter who knows what they are taking about. Even if we don't know them until they come on the show.

Boy George

Adele

Danni
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    With Simon, Cheryl and Danni gone, i would like:

ADELE - main judge takeover from Simon, I think that she would suit it well.
    Louis Walsh - Their has to be some sort of familiarity with the panel.
    Yasmin! - New scottish star in the making. Would be a better replacement for Cheryl Cole than Tulisa and it could also help her to launch her career.
    Taio Cruz - I think that like Danni Minogue he could give really good constructive criticism.