Guideplus problem

kkboydkkboyd Posts: 121
Forum Member
I have a Pioneer LX-60 which I use with Guideplus as I have a Virgin connection with a Pace box and red-eye in one room.

I've had no trouble of this kind before, but in the past few days I've noticed that the numbers for some of the channels have reset for stuff on the Virgin Pace box to 009. None of the freeview numbers have reset.

Has anyone else seen this? I've been using Pioneer equipment with Guideplus for several years now and never had this happen before.

Any suggestions?

:confused:

Comments

• TV DUNIYATV DUNIYA Posts: 6,772
    Forum Member
    kkboyd wrote: »
    I have a Pioneer LX-60 which I use with Guideplus as I have a Virgin connection with a Pace box and red-eye in one room.

I've had no trouble of this kind before, but in the past few days I've noticed that the numbers for some of the channels have reset for stuff on the Virgin Pace box to 009. None of the freeview numbers have reset.

Has anyone else seen this? I've been using Pioneer equipment with Guideplus for several years now and never had this happen before.

Any suggestions?

:confused:

I've had this happen recently,as well with the Sony RDR-HDX-870(which is the same as the Pioneer models),connected to a Virgin Media (Pace)stb,like yourself.
    I just changed them manually in the channel editor.
  • kkboydkkboyd Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    Glad to hear it isn't just me. I've just re-set it as well, but I'm off on holiday for a week and hope it manages to work while I'm away!

Thanks for taking the time to respond.