Options

Sore paw

molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Mollie stood on a discarded cigarette end and burned her a pad on her front paw. Any suggestions what we can do to stop it being so sore for her? Doesn't look bad enough to bother the vet just a bit red.

Comments

• Options
    magsy56magsy56 Posts: 2,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    molliepops wrote: »
    Mollie stood on a discarded cigarette end and burned her a pad on her front paw. Any suggestions what we can do to stop it being so sore for her? Doesn't look bad enough to bother the vet just a bit red.
    Pure 99 % Aloe Gel Molliepops. Available from Holland and Barrett in a tube (not expensive either). Always worth having a tube in anyway - its a natural antiseptic, good for sunburn, shaving rash, prickly heat and so on. I use it (with vet's approval) on my cat's eyes (she has allergies which cause swelling and irritation).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hibscrub is often used on animal wounds as well as humans.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Mollie :(
    If people must discard their ciggarette ends then the least they could do is put them out first :mad:
    I always step on any I see still alight, to stop dogs burning their paws and any other accidents, or incenduary (sp) incidents.
    Hope Mollie's feeling better soon Molliepops
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you ! And yes it made me angry too - littering in general annoys me but anything that can harm animals or people makes me see red !