Options

So Paul O'Grady is homosexual... Big Deal

2»

Comments

• Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I suspect that the OP would complain that POG 'keeps on about being gay' if he was to mention it often.

Seems that he just doesn't like Paul, but won't 'come out' and admit it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect that the OP would complain that POG 'keeps on about being gay' if he was to mention it often.

Seems that he just doesn't like Paul, but won't 'come out' and admit it!

Some people like to post faux 'controversial' threads that they know will get a lot of response and they presumably sit back and enjoy reading those responses.

Good Morning :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    swadey wrote: »
    But yet again, Hooleo Plastic Singer Englasis asks PoG a direct question...

"Are you married ?"

Now O'Grady is NOT shy, sho why not say "No, I'm gay"

He didn't, why ? Because he's scared of losing the bulk of his demograpic... What a pathetic man he is. If only his current boyfriend could say something...

are you his current squeeze?

if so, speak up now boy, whilst you have your chance
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    Alice S wrote: »
    I see your last thread on Mr O'Grady has disappeared swadey.

Just exactly what's your problem with him and gay people in general?

I would take a guess that swadey is gay himself and has a problem with gay men remaining in the closet.... when actually, it's up to them if they wish to do so or not. They're not answerable to anyone else and don't have to talk about their private lives to appease anyone if they don't want to.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason he probably doesn't say it is because it isn't a big deal? Also gay people can get married (well have a 'civil partnership') so only a 'no' is required. I don't think he's ever hidden his sexuality. He hasn't really needed to. It's not like Dale Winton who surprised us all when he outed himself. Who knew?
  • Options
    Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    I must say i'm finding this thread and the previous one hilarious.

This guy has a problem in Paul O'Grady never mentioning his homosexuality on his tea time chat show? That's because it's no one else's business and no-one else cares. It's a light entertainment show, not an in-depth profile of his life!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ollie_h19 wrote: »
    I must say i'm finding this thread and the previous one hilarious.

This guy has a problem in Paul O'Grady never mentioning his homosexuality on his tea time chat show? That's because it's no one else's business and no-one else cares. It's a light entertainment show, not an in-depth profile of his life!
    The main hilarity is that he wasn't asked about his homosexuality. It's come up in conversation many times on the show and he does make no secret about it.
  • Options
    LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I notice the OP hasn't come back to justify their comments.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They probably get more fun reading everybody else's responses - they get out the firework, light the blue touch paper and stand well back.
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I'm always highly suspicious if the OP doesn't comment at least once more throughout their own thread.

I suspect trollism, as already suggested.
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member

they did yesterday, in the 'original' thread - now removed ;)

shame they aren't around today - perhaps they are feeding their goats under the bridge ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    POG like so many gay men (myself included) understand that who we sleep with is only a very small part of our lives and an even smaller part of us as people. Just because some dippy queens feel the need to slip a reference to their sexuality into every sentance - the rest of us are more mature.

We just get less pr ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul O' Grady gay? Say it ain't so!

Don't worry OP - soon as he finds the right girl, you'll be first to know ;)