Options

Matt crying because he knows he isn't popular with the public?

2»

Comments

• Options
    squadgesquadge Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Silly me, I thought he was employed by ITV to participate in a Sunday evening show. I'm sure there's many a person on JSA who would love to be 'unemployed' like that.

Well said. I don't watch EE so I haven't a clue who he is, whether he can act or plays someone similiar to himself or whatever. Physically, he just has that smug look and considering his age, he probably has had dance lessons which makes the skating easier for him. This doesn't mean he isn't a genuinely nice guy. He just looks like he's a bit arrogant. Book and cover come to mind.. :)
  • Options
    ladydancer1ladydancer1 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know him and don't watch soaps but I felt for Matt and Shayne last night they were'nt the worst skaters on the night. It's quite possible he cried out of frustration because he made a mistake and also because he was friends with Shayne.
  • Options
    tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't particularly like him (if he was chocolate...) but I don't think he should have been in the bottom. I think he was upset cause he messed up and thought he was going. Glad shane went, his manic skating and psychotic grin scared me!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Psychosis wrote: »
    I thought it was an absolutely atrocious routine with poor choreography so I'm not surprised. I hope they give him something decent next week.

It's not surprising that someone might cry. It's a high stress situation.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who didn't like that routine. All flash and no dazzle, I thought - at least 3 of those 28 marks seemed to be simply for doing something that wasn't street dance inspired :rolleyes: Perhaps there are more of us out there, hence the lack of votes.

Remember Seb Foucan after he messed up the Ultimate Skills Test? Poor lad couldn't even speak, he was so mortified, and a lot of it stemmed from the fact that he knew he should have done a LOT better than he did. Yet nobody gave him the sort of stick that Matt's getting for being similarly upset at a lack of performance on his part.

I notice that Matt seems to be very popular among the rest of the cast, which I find is a good indicator of someone's actual personality. I think half of his upset was the fact that he'd been voted through over Shayne, even with his trip (though it certainly wasn't the wrong decision) and he felt bad for Shayne losing out in what he didn't feel was a clean fight.