Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i've gone back a few pages but cant find the blind that people were guessing mr layer cake & wife for...but reading recent news i wonder if it were related to billy elliot & wife?
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    i've gone back a few pages but cant find the blind that people were guessing mr layer cake & wife for...but reading recent news i wonder if it were related to billy elliot & wife?

It was something to do with her cheating on him and him being too dim to realise, or along those lines. Billy Elliot had just become a dad with his longtime girlfriend so not sure what would make you think him:confused:
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    It was something to do with her cheating on him and him being too dim to realise, or along those lines. Billy Elliot had just become a dad with his longtime girlfriend so not sure what would make you think him:confused:

Billy Elliot is married but just split from his wife, ex of Marilyn Manson.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    Billy Elliot is married but just split from his wife, ex of Marilyn Manson.

Sorry my mistake, ignore me :blush: the baby is 10 months old now & like you rightly say they have just split.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    See i was going to say his co-star who was recently Hercules and more importantly recently in Monaco ;-)

Oooh, this sounds about right!:blush:
  • Options
    Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    BLIND GOSSIP 05/29 **#1**

Members of this band are sitting down with their team today to sort through the events of the past few days and to discuss damage control going forward. Here is what they know and what they will be discussing in today’s meeting. Management already knows that the boys use drugs so they were more annoyed by the leak than surprised by the drug use and drug talk. Not surprisingly, the entire band is embarrassed about the incident. However, it is interesting to note that the band member who is taking this all the hardest is not even one of the boys in the video. The leak came from one of the boy’s mobile telephones (specifically, the one who was shooting the video). None of the boys was responsible for the leak. They are not trying to force a more grown-up image on their fans, nor force management to let them change their image, nor sabotage the band’s success. They do not know yet how the video was taken from the phone, or by whom. They believe the data was stolen. The security team is worried about losing their jobs. One of the boys is very upset about the possibility of losing his place on another team. The video that was published was edited. It is actually much longer and contains other damning information about drug use. They are all worried that the rest of it will leak. They are even more worried about two other things on the phone that would be very damaging if leaked. The first is proof of extensive drug and alcohol use and/or abuse by all of the members of the band. The second is proof of an intimate relationship between two of the boys. That is why the other band member is so upset about this. He is one of the boys in the relationship. Yes, it was all on that same phone. No, they do not know who has it now, what they have, or what they are going to do with it.

Not the hardest to work out!
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come now, I could've written that myself!
  • Options
    Forum Member

Exactly! I'm sure they just write a BI about an event and pass it off as the truth.
  • Options
    LenitiveLenitive Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The end bit - what kind of fanfiction is this?!
  • Options
    RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,242
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    BLIND GOSSIP 05/29 **#1**

Members of this band are sitting down with their team today to sort through the events of the past few days and to discuss damage control going forward. Here is what they know and what they will be discussing in today’s meeting. Management already knows that the boys use drugs so they were more annoyed by the leak than surprised by the drug use and drug talk. Not surprisingly, the entire band is embarrassed about the incident. However, it is interesting to note that the band member who is taking this all the hardest is not even one of the boys in the video. The leak came from one of the boy’s mobile telephones (specifically, the one who was shooting the video). None of the boys was responsible for the leak. They are not trying to force a more grown-up image on their fans, nor force management to let them change their image, nor sabotage the band’s success. They do not know yet how the video was taken from the phone, or by whom. They believe the data was stolen. The security team is worried about losing their jobs. One of the boys is very upset about the possibility of losing his place on another team. The video that was published was edited. It is actually much longer and contains other damning information about drug use. They are all worried that the rest of it will leak. They are even more worried about two other things on the phone that would be very damaging if leaked. The first is proof of extensive drug and alcohol use and/or abuse by all of the members of the band. The second is proof of an intimate relationship between two of the boys. That is why the other band member is so upset about this. He is one of the boys in the relationship. Yes, it was all on that same phone. No, they do not know who has it now, what they have, or what they are going to do with it.

Not the hardest to work out!

Sounds like the rumours where true all along!

as for the band, I hope this is a wakeup call...they do genuinely seem like nice kids, and they must surely see that they are at a Crossroads now of either going sober or heading for the '27 club'
  • Options
    boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like the rumours where true all along!

as for the band, I hope this is a wakeup call...they do genuinely seem like nice kids, and they must surely see that they are at a Crossroads now of either going sober or heading for the '27 club'

Melodramatic!

LOL if that relationship rumour is true!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »
    Melodramatic!

LOL if that relationship rumour is true!!!!

There are rumours that curlytop has another love in his life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are rumours that curlytop has another love in his life.

Yes Im aware of that one, v apparent at an awards show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »
    Yes Im aware of that one, v apparent at an awards show

You talking about the DJ? Apparently he's moved on from him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You talking about the DJ? Apparently he's moved on from him.

lol I mean his "hobby" not his love interests!
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Like they are actually dating. The Stylish one has the world at his feet. He can do better than someone who looks like a drug addled house elf.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Which EGOT winner brought up her legendary mother's FBI files so they wouldn't be leaked to the press? They allegedly contain information about the mother's ties to far-left political groups with links to the Communist Party.
  • Options
    Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Which EGOT winner brought up her legendary mother's FBI files so they wouldn't be leaked to the press? They allegedly contain information about the mother's ties to far-left political groups with links to the Communist Party.

Sally Bowles
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess although if it was the mother who was the EGOT I could easily imagine Holly Golightly having left wing/communist leanings after her childhood experiences.
  • Options
    Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bought or brought?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bought or brought?

Bought. I added the "r" for some reason :blush: Sorry!
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Yeah, this blind item timing is too suspect.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it when people not-so-subtely out themselves on Twitter.

Pure glitter and gold. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »

Do you mean the X Factor lady and that she's lesbian?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »

Who? :confused:
This discussion has been closed.