Katie Hopkins on US TV show on 18th January

Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Katie Hopkins tweeted yesterday that she'll be on American TV show 'Entertainment Tonight' on 18th January to discuss her fat documentary.

https://twitter.com/kthopkins/status/552401671138312193

Does this rule her out of the house? I mean, it could be prerecorded but she says 'joining' the show which makes me think she'll be in the studio.

Comments

• Mrs ChecksMrs Checks Posts: 8,371
    Forum Member
    Entertainment Tonight segments are usually pre-recorded. However, I have to admit I've not been convinced that Katie is in. Could go either way!

Don't see why she'd want to throw people off the scent now?
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will most likely record from the house
  • ZadethZadeth Posts: 5,450
    Forum Member
    Probably pre-recorded. I could only see her being on a pre-recorded video tape section, even if the other parts of the show are live. America loves to be nice and PC, Katie would go mental about obesity on live TV; to which the Americans will bring their guns and cap her on the way out of the studio.
    She will most likely record from the house

Maybe she'll get the Rylan treatment and get to leave, fly to America and come back? ;-)
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zadeth wrote: »

Maybe she'll get the Rylan treatment and get to leave, fly to America and come back? ;-)

Wouldn't put anything past them these days seeing how much they have covered up since the show has been on this channel