Options

Man has 40 children by 20 different women - and wants even more

JasonJason Posts: 76,557
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prolific-father-40-children-20-5431823

Sometimes I read a story and lose the power of speech or rational thought. He must be a demon in the sack .. *shudder* ..

Comments

• Options
    burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just:o:o:o:
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What you should be more shocked about is why anyone would want to have sex with him let alone a child.
  • Options
    Doctor_WibbleDoctor_Wibble Posts: 26,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Presumably he tidies up a bit and wears something halfway respectable and the women concerned are entirely aware of the situation and are financially self-sufficient just like him...? And presumably not yet gone to specsavers either!

Or they are the fallout from AA meetings?

And what's with that hand on the chin gesture there? It seems important but I don;t know the significance.
  • Options
    MarshiMarshi Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    They're discussing this on The Wright Stuff and every person who has phoned in has supported having the man forcibly sterilised.
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He tries to keep track by having their names tattooed on his back? Surely a hand written list would be easier (and less painful!) to access.
  • Options
    ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marshi wrote: »
    They're discussing this on The Wright Stuff and every person who has phoned in has supported having the man forcibly sterilised.

Thing is though, he wouldn't have any kids at all without the mothers being willing. I assume they must also be similarly troubled as so many of the kids have ended up in care?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachael. wrote: »
    He tries to keep track by having their names tattooed on his back? Surely a hand written list would be easier (and less painful!) to access.
    I don't understand how this helps him to keep track - I'm reasonably sure most people would have trouble reading stuff written on their back...? Or an I some weird genetic freak because my head won't do a 180?
    Shrike wrote: »
    Thing is though, he wouldn't have any kids at all without the mothers being willing. I assume they must also be similarly troubled as so many of the kids have ended up in care?
    There doesn't seem to be much mention of them at all but even if they were willing their judgement must be seriously impeded by whatever troubles they might have.

As regards being a 'demon in the sack', I am not seeing anything that would in any way enable that discovery to be made because that would entail physical proximity even if not alone in the same room with - unless it's a rumour that originated with someone trying to justify a horrible mistake...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    >:( >:( >:(

What is there to say?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is likely going to sound harsh, but I imagine the type of women who sleep with him want a child and aren't, let's say, "aesthetically pleasing" in the traditional sense, to actually meet someone to have a relationship with so he basically knocks them up as a 'favour'.

But to say "I don't believe in contraception" is a bit bloody ridiculous.
  • Options
    Diamond HeadDiamond Head Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is likely going to sound harsh, but I imagine the type of women who sleep with him want a child and aren't, let's say, "aesthetically pleasing" in the traditional sense, to actually meet someone to have a relationship with so he basically knocks them up as a 'favour'.

But to say "I don't believe in contraception" is a bit bloody ridiculous.

Is he a catholic?
  • Options
    Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Is he a catholic?

Alco-holic I think
  • Options
    TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So he's the walking embodiment of a male slag.

Urghhhhh.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've crossed my legs, just in case :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he a catholic?

If he was, i could understand the statement but nothing suggests he is.
  • Options
    JackKlugmanJackKlugman Posts: 5,362
    Forum Member
    Marshi wrote: »

God no, its the women's fault as much as it is his, should they get done too?

Forced sterilised is too Nazi Germany for me and is illegal under UK and EU law
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "When this goes hard this goes soft" :o

Is that his chat up line?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is likely going to sound harsh,
    :eek: you cruel person you!

Though I did just spend about 20 minutes in fits just now because I was trying to figure out what someone in another thread meant by 'clip cloppery' and ended up on urbandictionary where I saw their 'trending' box included the phrase 'swamp donkey'...
    edit: I know I shouldn't laugh because it's very unkind but... :blush:
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Is he a catholic?

He was being interviewed on This Morning and defended himself by using religion as an argument. When asked if he was religious he said no lol!
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    The page is taking an age to load. When I eventually get to read the piece I guess its too much to hope that he may turn out to be an anonymous sperm donor who selflessly donates to a sperm bank. ;-)
  • Options
    shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    If he supported them all financially then it's up to him and the women willing to go along with him..However hearing he isn't in touch with many of them and some have been removed by social services leads me to think he doesn't support any of them....so all those mothers claiming for children after being left :(

Do any men or women stop to think before having children anymore?..we had three, all wanted and planned. .we stopped at 3 because we have a 4 bedroom house and financially 3 children is what we can support comfortably. ..if it didn't matter I would have had more. .but it does matter!!!!
  • Options
    Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    Holy Schnikey, that guy is butt-ugly. :cool:
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    I don't understand how this helps him to keep track - I'm reasonably sure most people would have trouble reading stuff written on their back...? Or an I some weird genetic freak because my head won't do a 180?

If he was smart he'd have the tattoos done backwards so he could read them in a mirror. :p
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edited: ^ Heh. I moved too slow. :D

Probably relies on a mirror to help him out. Mind you, it'll cause a little problem. "How you doing, Refinnej? And your brothers? Divad and Leahcim?" and "Those boys are my sons - Mada here and Trebor there."
  • Options
    NightFox_DancerNightFox_Dancer Posts: 14,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like Dot Cotton on meth.
  • Options
    QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusts me that these sort of men are so proud of themselves with their feckless ways.