I am sure that Kate is thinner than Diana when she was pregnant?

13»

Comments

• milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    Very true. They apparently sent their daughters to St. Andrews university because that's where the 'titled' people go and they wanted titles for their daughters. Well, Kate certainly had her eyes on the prize there...

You don't just go to St. Andrews, you have to get the grades...most course require AAB....There are more titled people at Oxbridge.
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldbear86 wrote: »
    Are the Royal family "showbiz"? Not being rude. Genuine question.

Yes they are, one minute they want privacy, yet the next minute a personal event like a wedding, they get rid of a whole day worth of television programming, just so that certain channels can show the bore fest of the occasion.

And then when it was the zombies jubilee, it was filled with other celebrities including a concert full of well known artists & bands. It wouldn't surprise me in the future if one of the parasites ended up on Big Brother

I am already stocking up on the blu-ray's for when the zombie snuffs & they replace television programming with that of "The top 20 songs, that the queen listened to whilst having a shower"

The royal clan put themselves in the media for the wrong reasons & for that they will forever be classed as celebrities & overrated ones at that.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I find it interesting that William would marry a woman who is so exceptionally thin. Kate looked much better at her St Andrews graduation, a few stone heavier. She is NOT naturally super thin. Like Diana, we are all being told she is healthy and did not have an eating disorder etc., how many times were we told about how Diana exercised but did not have an eating problem, when we now know she did!! I do not understand why these girls have to get stick thin when they get into the public eye. Kate is quite beautiful, always has been. When I saw the bikini pics of Kate on honeymoon, I thought she looked like she definitely had some kind of eating disorder. She has not got one bit of fleish on her, just skin and bone!!
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    So being in love with William has nothing to do with anything then? If she's on holiday she has every right not to have paps intruding on it. Her parents didn't 'want a crown' and don't have one as they aren't royal, even if their daughter married one.

Isn't it odd that Kate and William dated for TEN YEARS, went on holiday together often and yet we never had one snap of Kate topless, even when she was only a girlfriend and not a future Queen. Why is Kate now sunbathing topless or wearing a bikini although she is pregnant? Quite honestly in the so called scandelous bikini shots recently she hardly had a bump!! She looked perfectly normal. Just very thin. It seems odd behaviour after spending ten years being exceptionally careful not to put a foot wrong?? Bizarre.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes they are, one minute they want privacy, yet the next minute a personal event like a wedding, they get rid of a whole day worth of television programming, just so that certain channels can show the bore fest of the occasion.

And then when it was the zombies jubilee, it was filled with other celebrities including a concert full of well known artists & bands. It wouldn't surprise me in the future if one of the parasites ended up on Big Brother

I am already stocking up on the blu-ray's for when the zombie snuffs & they replace television programming with that of "The top 20 songs, that the queen listened to whilst having a shower"

The royal clan put themselves in the media for the wrong reasons & for that they will forever be classed as celebrities & overrated ones at that.

Oh i agree with what you are saying. I think though its a sad reflection of this country that they are considered showbiz. And thats not a dig at you.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it odd that Kate and William dated for TEN YEARS, went on holiday together often and yet we never had one snap of Kate topless, even when she was only a girlfriend and not a future Queen. Why is Kate now sunbathing topless or wearing a bikini although she is pregnant? Quite honestly in the so called scandelous bikini shots recently she hardly had a bump!! She looked perfectly normal. Just very thin. It seems odd behaviour after spending ten years being exceptionally careful not to put a foot wrong?? Bizarre.

I expect no one had any interest in her before she married William - perhaps they thought she'd be just a bit of a fling before he married someone more aristocratic. Haven't seen the pregnant bikini shots, so I couldn't comment on them.
  • spaniel-loverspaniel-lover Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be that thin must be horrendous, I mean what the hell can you eat? I couldn't bare to live a life being constantly hungry, craving chocolate & only being able to eat a lettuce leaf.
  • spaniel-loverspaniel-lover Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has Kate not heard of sarongs?
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She wanted the ring on her finger so was a good little girl. Now she's got the ring and the future King we're seeing the real Kate. I always said she's fake.