Another One Of Danny's Friends Is In There Now

Comments

• Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is older married man James Jordan doing knocking about with a couple of male slags like Danny and Riki ,what is Orla thinking about to be ok with it.
  • magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jasmine is friendly with Danny's mum. They've been tweeting each other since 2012.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vicky. wrote: »
    One of his friends?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CI10WuYWsAA6sde.jpg

:confused:

(edit. I did not hunt that tweet down, was posted on another site :p )

Why am I not surprised that there's a comment at the end by Danny encouraging somebody to 'land one' on him?

Now it makes sense why he tries to present a 'nice guy' image of himself.

BOTS must be taking the piss out of the viewers by trying to engineer an image of him being a caring person who's just looking out for others because he's nice gentleman.

He seems to be friends with several people connected to Big Brother and the social scene surrounding it.
  • k4te89k4te89 Posts: 421
    Forum Member
    Christ, this series is a mess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jasmine is friendly with Danny's mum. They've been tweeting each other since 2012.

I almost believed you as well.:D
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny's family are going in next...so I've heard. ;)

:D...

I hope they put Aisleyne's dad in. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ultros wrote: »

Also look at this tweet he sent to/about Aisleyne a few month back concerning her Judge Rinder appearance :o

https://twitter.com/dannywisk/status/565561537180745730

OK! Magazine ‏@OK_Magazine Feb 11
    So, @Aisleyne1 appeared on Judge Rinder today. That happened: http://bit.ly/1CVifvU pic.twitter.com/6m7gZ0DgnK

Danny Wisker @dannywisk
    @OK_Magazine @Aisleyne1 it's all set up,she got paid to do it.... Thank you and goodnight. #IKnow

He bloody kept quiet about that when Aisleyne and Marc had a bit of a row about it didn't he?
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hahahahaha :D
  • magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you joking, or is that true as well?:D

It's true, someone posted their tweets to each other and sent it to Helen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Huh? :o

Just when I thought things had got silly :D
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny's family are going in next...so I've heard. ;)

Wouldn't be shocked.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What, really???:o

Jeez, I thought you were just exaggerating for a joke.:D
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any Z lister that Danny Wisker doesn't know ?
  • Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victor now James…not fair!

Could this work against him (hopefully)--a backlash in response to Danny having friends go in as guests?

Danny wining would be like a combination of Sam Evans (boring the first half of this season) merged with Helen Woods (aggressive/argumentative that last half of this season but he is sneaky about it). Sneaky Pinocchio is going to win:-(

I wish I could vote but I am not in the UK otherwise I would actually vote in this case. The betting places and their odds haven't been that accurate this year. I wonder if social media has been more accurate. I think Marc fans have to target Jack. The others aren't threats and lots of people want Jack out. I'd probably wait on voting to see how thursday's edit of Jack goes and then start voting. LOL, it's probably a good thing I can't vote since I don't like how they have let Danny get away with his numerous aggressive actions and keep letting his outside friends give him information and come into the house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What, really???:o

Jeez, I thought you were just exaggerating for a joke.:D

It's still funny. I wonder what they were gassing about in 2012. The Diamond Jubilee, The Olympics?
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    fed up with this farce of a show >:(, i couldn't give a tiny rats @$$ if it gets axed , theres a sentence i never thought i'd say :(

yep i feel the same your right its a total farce now
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they trying to break Marc? Are they trying to manipulate the house for Danny's benefit? If Helen was so awful why send her in as a legend? The producers must have thought this was the case. have the production team watched BB from the start and do they know what they are doing? I notice on BOTS that Judy James has not appeared nor Dr Funke, The American lady analysing on Monday was just judging and critiquing like we do on here. Where is Ian Lee ( who was brilliant and funny) as opposed to Matt Richardson ( who is not funny and seems out of touch). Rylan on Bots 5 nights is the best thing they have done thus far. Endemol need to get the BB team and bang their heads together with P 45's.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    LH1 wrote: »
    I've watched from the beginning and BB bears no resemblance now to the fantastic programme it once was. Can't wait for it to end. What a joke.

This is my last series, the show is a joke. Having spotted and decided that since the 4 in 4 out I've become more and more amused how bad it is - call it a guilty pleasure after my ten years watching :blush::D
    Marie4eva wrote: »
    Did u hear the prostitute comment...he (james jordan) wanted 2 by 9? and marc said thats exactly what danny said but he wanted them at 8.... you know how those 2 bonded ;) and it wasnt over football

I don't like that Jordan guy, no idea who he is but he just gives me the creeps.
    It's like one big inner circle of Z-Listers around Big Brother and BoTS including Emma and Rylan.

God help you on this show if you upset one of their "mates".

Emma and Rylan play mates with all the HMs (for however short a time they stay 'current') but it's now got to the point where, apart from one or two, if you don't know their extended showbiz circle you don't get to be on the show at all.
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember when nobody knew anybody ... and none of 'em had seen a TV camera before ... and thought agents were blokes who worked for the FBI ?

Those were the days
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victor now James…not fair!

Could this work against him (hopefully)--a backlash in response to Danny having friends go in as guests?

Danny wining would be like a combination of Sam Evans (boring the first half of this season) merged with Helen Woods (aggressive/argumentative that last half of this season but he is sneaky about it). Sneaky Pinocchio is going to win:-(

I wish I could vote but I am not in the UK otherwise I would actually vote in this case. The betting places and their odds haven't been that accurate this year. I wonder if social media has been more accurate. I think Marc fans have to target Jack. The others aren't threats and lots of people want Jack out. I'd probably wait on voting to see how thursday's edit of Jack goes and then start voting. LOL, it's probably a good thing I can't vote since I don't like how they have let Danny get away with his numerous aggressive actions and keep letting his outside friends give him information and come into the house.
    I am voting for jack this week as well as last week and I will vote to save Marc, brilliant housemate x
  • WhatJoeThinksWhatJoeThinks Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Remember when nobody knew anybody ... and none of 'em had seen a TV camera before ... and thought agents were blokes who worked for the FBI ?

Those were the days

Nah.. In those days 'agents' were sentient computer programs within the Matrix. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah.. In those days 'agents' were sentient computer programs within the Matrix. :cool:

Or the people who came round to collect the pools/catalogue/Avon money.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,876
    Forum Member
    James Jordan- oh joy >:(
  • 5hane5hane Posts: 2,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG how dreadful is Danny! Every time he sees Marc in an argument he has to step in and start calling Marc a dxxx like a broken record. Marc could crush Danny like an ant, but instead he keeps his cool, gives Danny a little smile and argues his cases well.

Marc might be brash, but he's also honest, he doesnt get flustered by the bullying and he's very funny. BB is really the Marc show, and he has the prize in the bag.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vicky. wrote: »
    One of his friends?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CI10WuYWsAA6sde.jpg

:confused:

(edit. I did not hunt that tweet down, was posted on another site :p )

i also saw it on the other site ...
    But it was also pointed out it was banter between friends