Options

Am I correct in thinking....

kateabkateab Posts: 269
Forum Member
that the finalists in the Apprentice will have been working in Sralan's business since filming, then he tells them his actual decision just before the programme is aired? ie they film more than one ending and he makes his mind up, not just based on the "final task"?

kateab

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 430
    Forum Member
    I don't think he employs all 4 of them until the result is announced, but I think they will have multiple endings filmed.

What I'd like to know from anyone in the know is whether the filming was continual until the final or whether there was gap between episode 11 and the final.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4758185.stm

I know this is from Series 2 but the caption under the photo of Michelle and the Badger states they spent some months working for Sir Alan before the final showdown.

And this is the original article I got that idea from in the Telegraph last year.... that Sralan takes them out for lunch to tell them the actual result.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1554348/The-Apprentice-comes-to-a-business-like-end.html

kateab
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its also been said that they film both candidates winning then obviously just show the one he eventually selects.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But are they ALL working in his organisation this time between the end of filming and possibly around now? Like in previous years?

kateab
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea about whether one or more works for Sir Alan. I expect they have a waiting period until he announces the winner. The winner is announced quite a while before the final show is aired on TV, well at least it was last year as we saw Tre at a wedding and he gave us a spoiler by telling us that he came fourth.

I suspect there was a gap between the end of the tasks and the interviews this year as Claire seemed to have lost some weight between the two.

xx
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member
    Its also been said that they film both candidates winning then obviously just show the one he eventually selects.

I heard that too, but if it is true, isn't that just a waste of production time/money?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Sara Webb wrote: »
    I heard that too, but if it is true, isn't that just a waste of production time/money?
    Not really, when you consider that they record far more material than they can actually use in the finished programme (as is the case with almost all TV programmes, in fact).