The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    kazbo5771 wrote: »
    The status on my "Thing" is that it has been shipped. Can anyone tell me how long theirs took to arrive from when it was shipped please :D:D

there should be a tracking number on your order confirmation so you can check :)
    bluecandy5 wrote: »
    I have 10 days til pay day... I need this THING. Hope it;'s still there by then. :eek:

if it's not, let me know and I'll put it back ;):cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    there should be a tracking number on your order confirmation so you can check :)

Ohh thank you.
  • LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    Oh how we treasure these little things! In my favourites is my only tweet from Matt. It says....

"No lol ;-) xx"

My favourite ever tweet in the history if tweetiness!

I remember that :p My only favourites are the ones from him too, don't want to lose them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There is. I was just being nosey and wondering how long it took for those that have got theirs. At least i know it's on its way :D:D
    Forum Member
    kazbo5771 wrote: »
    There is. I was just being nosey and wondering how long it took for those that have got theirs. At least i know it's on its way :D:D

The Thing is surprisingly fast :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Squeeeee I'll have my hands on it soon :D:D:p
  • outof theparkoutof thepark Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    mitacond wrote: »
    I don 't know OOPT are you not on FB? If you are just join they are a fantastic group. ;):D
    sure they are:D..but facebook is a little to open for me:D..I am easy to find if you know my real name::eek::eek:
    mitacond wrote: »
    I had never looked at it from that perspective before megamatt. x;)
    always loved those pics of him ..he does do a waistcoat:o
    I can see it and I'm not a member:)
    its this timeline thing does my head in ...just cant locate it:(
  • outof theparkoutof thepark Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    for you maybe:p:p
  • piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member
    I understand that:( It's a pig of a journey for me to get to Boston from Somerset and would involve staying over but I think by the time it comes around I'll do it because I'll be desperate for a Matt fix again lol.

Looks like my Matt fix will be from up a hill somewhere that weekend :)
    @matt_cardle_uk: Iv got an elephant, and tomorrow is the day I start eating it xx

Ok so what's his elephant? This album he's got to write perhaps?

I take it that it's a big task ie the album2, one that has to be eaten ie tackled/approached in small manageable sections :D

Good morning all :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Peeps...popping in to say quick hi :o:D:D

Hope we're all well & not too sad at the end of the tour!!
    THE THING THE THING THE THING!!!!!!!!!!!

I have it in my hand!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D

oh lordy, the images are tantalising Cardie!!
    @matt_cardle_uk: Iv got an elephant, and tomorrow is the day I start eating it xx

Ok so what's his elephant? This album he's got to write perhaps?

I get this at work all the time..
    "How do you eat an elephant?? One bite at a time!!"

He has something major on & has to start getting the bites in..one by one...Best of luck Matt!! :eek::eek::D

Presume it's the album folks?? what else could it be??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like my Matt fix will be from up a hill somewhere that weekend :)

I take it that it's a big task ie the album2, one that has to be eaten ie tackled/approached in small manageable sections :D

Good morning all :)
    foxylox wrote: »

He has something major on & has to start getting the bites in..one by one...Best of luck Matt!! :eek::eek::D

Morning all. Hope we are all well and keeping dry if needs be in this glorious weather :rolleyes:

The more I look at it, the more it does seem to be a hint at the album. If it is then I hope he tackles it slowly but surely.
  • Crabbie123Crabbie123 Posts: 8,478
    Forum Member

I reckon you are right Foxy - I think it means his "holiday" is officially over and he has to get stuck into the real work for the album. I think much else careerwise, he wouldn't be doing with Will T on holiday. Songwriting is the one thing he can get on with, without his manager. I think it must involve his career - I don't think he would be tweeting about anything problematic of a more personal nature.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crabbie123 wrote: »
    I reckon you are right Foxy - I think it means his "holiday" is officially over and he has to get stuck into the real work for the album. I think much else careerwise, he wouldn't be doing with Will T on holiday. Songwriting is the one thing he can get on with, without his manager. I think it must involve his career - I don't think he would be tweeting about anything problematic of a more personal nature.

Hi Crabbie me ole flower!! How's tricks....RL is being a nagging mare at the mo & so I'm just lurking mostly, but I got excited when I saw that tweet!!
    I do like the way he posts intriguing tweets re work & his music - song writing etc...It makes me extremely happy if we are on to the right track :D:D

But then again, we are only musing & don't want to be "assuming" anything & so don't want to be quoted as "impeccable sources" :rolleyes: What is a thread if not to muse, speculate & project our own assumptions onto someone's tweet ;):p:D
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    orrrrr................ It could be his contemplation of his trip to USA...his fear of flying etc...His elephant?? (this is the wildest speculation I've ever come up with & so I may stick to the assumption that its the 2nd album he is talking about ha!:eek:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL Foxy I more of less tweeted him such say not to take to big a bite. LOL ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    orrrrr................ It could be his contemplation of his trip to USA...his fear of flying etc...His elephant?? (this is the wildest speculation I've ever come up with & so I may stick to the assumption that its the 2nd album he is talking about ha!:eek:)

Oh might well be its a huge elephantine step for him to take. He performs at the Hotel Cafe on the 5th May is maybe he is rehearsing for this performance. I wonder which songs he will sing.;)
    Forum Member
    Crabbie123 wrote: »

I'd say it was almost certainly album number two - a major undertaking and time to get stuck in :D

maybe he'll name the album 'Elephant' ;):p
  • LinseyapLinseyap Posts: 5,748
    Forum Member
    Alexandra Burke's already taken that title :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe an Elephant shape chocolate that he received during the Easter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aha so foxyfoxy is back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say it was almost certainly album number two - a major undertaking and time to get stuck in :D

maybe he'll name the album 'Elephant' ;):p

That was the first thought that came to mind for me. T on its way to me. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    megamatt wrote: »
    Aha so foxyfoxy is back.

I'm afraid only for a sec mega! How are you??

I was intrigued by Matt's tweet & had to "discuss" with my gals in here..:D I love when he talks music :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linseyap wrote: »
    Alexandra Burke's already taken that title :p

Try to hear it ,a good voice,but some part autotuned.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm afraid only for a sec mega! How are you??

I was intrigued by Matt's tweet & had to "discuss" with my gals in here..:D I love when he talks music :D

Only? dont believe you there he he.
This discussion has been closed.