13»

Comments

• Hut27Hut27 Posts: 1,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hooter wrote: »
    _______________Watch this site it`s infected!!!!!!!___________

Just discovered that it is:mad:

Emailed dialuk on the 7th, so far no reply. So its a Help site without any Help. Thanks anyway.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hut27 wrote: »
    Emailed dialuk on the 7th, so far no reply. So its a Help site without any Help. Thanks anyway.:confused:

Take it all back, I had an email from them, and further contact is Programmed. Will keep in touch,:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Full of hope I went to see a free advice solicitor, But as I'd already started my appeal on my own I was not eligible for any help other than this free i/2hr.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello All, Well, better late than never. I finally have a date for Tribunal, 26th July.Not bad only waited since March 2010. I'm not expecting anything to come of it but at least it's a chance to express my views on the poor treatment,Lies,and Evasions from ATOS.
  • lisa02lisa02 Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello All, Well, better late than never. I finally have a date for Tribunal, 26th July.Not bad only waited since March 2010. I'm not expecting anything to come of it but at least it's a chance to express my views on the poor treatment,Lies,and Evasions from ATOS.

I don't have any advice but just wanted to wish you good luck in your appeal.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank You All, Good result, Appeal allowed. Was informed 2 So Called HCP's have had their contracts terminated locally. My poor treatment by ATOS is to be reported.
  • lisa02lisa02 Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank You All, Good result, Appeal allowed. Was informed 2 So Called HCP's have had their contracts terminated locally. My poor treatment by ATOS is to be reported.

Great result! I hope the appeal has a positive outcome too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    Hut, am I right in thinking "appeal allowed" means you won? If so, great result! Congratulations! :) If not, good luck. :D
  • tvstudiestvstudies Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ATOS are terrible, just terrible. They would sign off someone with no legs as being capable of walking or someone with no eyes as being capable of reading and looking at a monitor screen.

I've come off ESA recently due to becoming self-employed and my appeal still hadn't been heard by then after over a year on it! The news reports yesterday suggest that the appeals are costing the country £50m a year. A total waste of money.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Milian wrote: »
    Hut, am I right in thinking "appeal allowed" means you won? If so, great result! Congratulations! :) If not, good luck. :D

Yes, Appeal allowed, ATOS to be reported for poor practice.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,167
    Forum Member
    Sounds like it was a very stressful process, well done with sticking to you guns.