Halle Berry Pregnant !!

conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
Forum Member
✭✭
BANG Showbiz ‏@BANGShowbiz 9m
Halle Berry is pregnant! http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/05/halle-berry-pregnant-boy-olivier-martinez/

At 46... thats some achievement !

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    By?............
  • Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh..well congrats i guess? Im not keen on her so i dont know what to say
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    By?............

Her fiancé?
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Her fiancé?

I didn't know she had one......:rolleyes:
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By?............

why don't you click on the link? :rolleyes:
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know she had one......:rolleyes:

Try clicking the link in the OP and you might find out.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to her I suppose.

I know she's obviously an older mum but my friend fell pregnant naturally at 45 and her daughter has given her a new lease of life (21 year gap between kids though - at least Halles kids are not that far apart in age)
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just going to ask if tat was physiologically possible. Thought she was older than that.
    Forum Member
    why don't you click on the link? :rolleyes:
    Try clicking the link in the OP and you might find out.

Read it.....:rolleyes: congrats Halle
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like it's not been made official by Halle & Oliver yet but if it's true, touch wood given her age as I hope her latest pregnancy goes well without a hitch and her baby be healthy & normal in the end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Good luck to her I suppose.

I know she's obviously an older mum but my friend fell pregnant naturally at 45 and her daughter has given her a new lease of life (21 year gap between kids though - at least Halles kids are not that far apart in age)

I had no idea it was possible to have kids say late, and there was me thinking my biological clock was ticking :eek::eek::o
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a heckava risk though , her age not withstanding , isn't she also diabetic ?
    I wish her well with the pregnancy , I'm sure she will have the best of care...hope all goes well
  • BellaFigaBellaFiga Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodness me, she isn't geriatric.

My mum had my little brother at 46 and although she was nothing but skin, bone, **** and whisky, he grew up to be a policeman.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had no idea it was possible to have kids say late, and there was me thinking my biological clock was ticking :eek::eek::o

I know a lady that became pregnant (naturally) two weeks before her 48th birthday. She had a trouble free pregnancy, and now has a healthy daughter. :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My ex-counsellor told me she personally knew someone who had got pregnant for the first time, naturally, at 55.

As long as everything is still functioning down below there's no reason why not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Although that does kind of scare the shit out of me a bit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know a lady that became pregnant (naturally) two weeks before her 48th birthday. She had a trouble free pregnancy, and now has a healthy daughter. :):)

Wow, I feel very ignorant right now :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you think about it - and possibly you won't until it matters to you - women of menopausal age are advised to use contraception until they have not had a period for a whole year. A lot of women don't have their menopause till their fifties, ergo, they are still theoretically fertile.

I still ovulate. Don't ask me to explain how I know, but I do. I'm 51.
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaFiga wrote: »
    If you think about it - and possibly you won't until it matters to you - women of menopausal age are advised to use contraception until they have not had a period for a whole year. A lot of women don't have their menopause till their fifties, ergo, they are still theoretically fertile.

I know several people who have been "caught out" that way. One at 47, not sure about the others (I think a bit younger)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thank you for the warning
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the warning

The biggest warning should be that your eggs are as old as you.
    The older you are , the higher the risk to the foetus.
    Downs syndrome etc.
    This is what makes an older mother at risk , not that there might be something wrong with the uterus , the quality of the " eggs " is in question.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that's what brings me up sharp. It would probably be relatively easy to get knocked up - there are many young bucks who like an older woman. But I'm really not sure I could deal with a downs syndrome child in my fifties.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that's what brings me up sharp. It would probably be relatively easy to get knocked up - there are many young bucks who like an older woman. But I'm really not sure I could deal with a downs syndrome child in my fifties.

Yes , getting pregnant in your mid-fifties might be rare ,if quite possible , having a healthy baby then is even more so ( rare ) .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    <goes to stock up on EXTRA STRENGTH CONDOMS>
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I feel very ignorant right now :o

Never feel ignorant Grace. :) We are all learning new things every day. :cool: