DSFE 60: Wisdom in Lisbon

Comments

• PooleyPooley Posts: 5,062
    Forum Member
    i asked for anyone - tbh sometimes opposites attract - as long as you can work together then crack on haha
  • BethnalGreenBethnalGreen Posts: 12,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I asked for five people but didn't actually care who I got- but it is now after the deadline so who did I get Alexos seeing it is after the deadline! :):D:p
  • TerryPTerryP Posts: 11,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I put 5 people down, but not too fussed who I get, was going to put 5 people down that traditionally do well, but then changed my mind as doubt we would agree on something, so changed it to people I generally agree with on songs. They still have a good track record so confident we could get a final together if I am paired with one of them.

Sad to see numbers down, but then the other thread is seeing a drop off on numbers, so it seems it is widespread, hopefully once Eurovision NF season kicks into gear in the new year we can get some people returning or even some newbies (lets just hope their not all the same person this time though :D).

It seems I am being left till last to be revealed, leave the best and all that :D
    Forum Member
    i don;t think anyone has anything yet terry don't panic ;)
  • AlexosAlexos Posts: 17,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    19. MiesBouwman
    Having achieved the holy trinity of winning twice in a row, coming first and second in the same contest, and coming 1st in the QF, SF and final in the same contest, MiesB had ticked almost every DSFE box there is. Can he continue to bestow wonders upon us as 2014 comes to an end?

20. TerryP
    Terry has come second twice in 2014 and has repeatedly teased (threatened) everyone with his interesting plans should he win again. Will Lisbon finally deliver that long-awaited second win for Terry, and will we regret the consequences?

So that's it for our Lisbon players. Fewer than usual perhaps but what extra benefits will this reap for our 20 players? Find out later... :)
  • Yugimuto1Yugimuto1 Posts: 5,047
    Forum Member
    I'm excited :)
  • yoshi94yoshi94 Posts: 6,194
    Forum Member
    I have an interesting twist should I get win number 2 :)
  • MissMidgardMissMidgard Posts: 5,756
    Forum Member
    Should Alex's magic work on me and I get my first win, I have a tentative idea for a twist on the contest...
  • avbavb Posts: 9,612
    Forum Member
    Notice the leaderboards have been updated, looks like Alexos has won for 2014, unless it's double points for the last contest of the year? :p I need 1st and 7th in Lisbon to complete the set this year...

http://dsfe.wikia.com/wiki/Player_Leaderboard_2014

http://dsfe.wikia.com/wiki/Overall_Player_Leaderboard
    Forum Member
    suprised i'm in the top 10 this year :/
  • avbavb Posts: 9,612
    Forum Member
    Happy with my countries and my team, hoping my partner has some good ideas. :)
    Forum Member
    still not got mine :(
    Forum Member
    ok got them - very happy with my countries and my team mate

not so happy about team countries though :/
  • AlexosAlexos Posts: 17,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone should now have their countries. I will start revealing them from tomorrow (Monday). As you will all know by now, due to lack of players everyone has 2 countries to themselves, and 2 shared, except for the two lone wolf players who just have 3 countries each. I tried my best to give everyone 2 of their top 5, but that wasn't possible for everyone. Hopefully everyone is happy with at least one. Thanks hugely to avb for helping me work out the logistics for the pairs!

Also if anyone is eager to do the recaps then Beth and I agreed to open the floor for anyone to offer from the semi finals onwards.
  • mikabvmikabv Posts: 4,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woo! Super happy with solo countries!!!

I usually don't agree with my team member but sometimes opposites attract so we should be able to find something we both like.

Our countries are pretty bad though. It's my fourth time having one of them.
  • yoshi94yoshi94 Posts: 6,194
    Forum Member
    I like my solo countries. One I've had before & was my top pick, the other I've never had but I think will be interesting, & I've got the teammate I wanted, so :) As for team countries...:cry:
    Forum Member
    Found a great song for one of my pair countries... doubt it'll win over my co-pilot though.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avb wrote: »
    Notice the leaderboards have been updated, looks like Alexos has won for 2014, unless it's double points for the last contest of the year? :p I need 1st and 7th in Lisbon to complete the set this year...

http://dsfe.wikia.com/wiki/Player_Leaderboard_2014

http://dsfe.wikia.com/wiki/Overall_Player_Leaderboard

I think it should be double points this contest x

(and then y'all can vote for my songs :) )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if we will get any reveals tonight?
  • CuishlaCuishla Posts: 16,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alexos wrote: »
    19. MiesBouwman
    Having achieved the holy trinity of winning twice in a row, coming first and second in the same contest, and coming 1st in the QF, SF and final in the same contest, MiesB had ticked almost every DSFE box there is. Can he continue to bestow wonders upon us as 2014 comes to an end?

Could we possibly get someone to finish first, second and third (fourth even as well sure) in this contest
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cuishla wrote: »
    Could we possibly get someone to finish first, second and third (fourth even as well sure) in this contest

Is that you on a mission then Cuishla? :D
  • CuishlaCuishla Posts: 16,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is that you on a mission then Cuishla? :D

First and third will do me, I'll leave you have second :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cuishla wrote: »
    First and third will do me, I'll leave you have second :D

lol thanks :)
    Forum Member
    i'm happy to do recaps from semis if beth doesn't want to

just let me know running orders before it's open :)
    Forum Member
    When's the deadline for songs?