Shut Up Nathan Your'e To Thick To Understand Politics

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,303
Forum Member
✭✭✭
:D One can on beer and he's making an arse of him self.

Comments

• missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    WILDER X wrote: »
    :D One can on beer and he's making an arse of his self.

Don't blame the beer. He was already an arse :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    Precisely what I just said in another thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You might want to re-edit... :p
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whys that, because hes common??? Come on everybody to a degree has a grasp of Politics.
    Its part of everyday life, it involves us all, and anyone can have an opinion on it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lou17 wrote: »
    Whys that, because hes common??? Come on everybody to a degree has a grasp of Politics.
    Its part of everyday life, it involves us all, and anyone can have an opinion on it.

Agreed.
  • cleocleo Posts: 4,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not really discussing the finer points of contemporary capitalism or anything. He's talking about the expenses scandal, on which, as a tax payer, he's entitled to an opinion
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    "All he got from his firn was travel and an evening meal."
    MPs aren't trainee joiners.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cleo wrote: »
    He's not really discussing the finer points of contemporary capitalism or anything. He's talking about the expenses scandal, on which, as a tax payer he's entitled to an opinion

precisely. I'm very working class and I love Politics, its very narrowminded to think he should know his place and not talk about something that doesnt concern him because hes common? If anything the lower classes rely more on the government so we should take more of an interest in Politics.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree to a certain extent.
    But nathan thinks there an easy answer to everything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you mean "Shut up Ben..." ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    precisely. I'm very working class and I love Politics, its very narrowminded to think he should know his place and not talk about something that doesnt concern him because hes common? If anything the lower classes rely more on the government so we should take more of an interest in Politics.

I'm really glad to see someone post that. :) Completely agree!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Dear god he is playing on my nerves!!!!:eek:
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cleo wrote: »
    He's not really discussing the finer points of contemporary capitalism or anything. He's talking about the expenses scandal, on which, as a tax payer, he's entitled to an opinion

Yep totally agree and there's one thing everyone knows about is the expense scandal.

Nathan pointed out a good thing - Ben talks like a politician and acts like a politician and that's not a good thing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tbh hes still cock hurt because Josie seems to be more interested in JJ ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm commenting on nathan, nobody else.
  • daryl_spicerdaryl_spicer Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree to a certain extent.
    But nathan thinks there an easy answer to everything.

I was impressed with Nathans idea that politicians should get taxi's to hotels that are cheaper.

Dumb Ass or what
  • huffy72huffy72 Posts: 1,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nathans "pub polotics" whats next for nathan,questiontime???
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nathan is making good points but he has to use the F word all the time, and him standing up and right over Ben looked a little bit threatening.
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Also they know more about what is really going on in the real world as they live it. Ben talks from a lot of politicians POV, has no idea what living in the real world is all about. MP's are spoilt and pampered, they and Ben need a reality check.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was impressed with Nathans idea that politicians should get taxi's to hotels that are cheaper.

Dumb Ass or what

I disagree. 1. security issue's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    He just seems to have to SHOUT EVERYTHING :eek: :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm commenting on nathan, nobody else.

But thats his take on it, thats his opinions. Hes as entitled to them as Ben himself is. Nathan may not be right and neither may Ben be, its just a debate a matter of opinions, I find coversations like this within the BB house quite refreshing. I think its good to see peoples interest sparked by the scandal, no matter what background they have. Nathan may like the sound of his own voice here :D and thinks its easy to correct, but at least hes actually giving it some thought.
    Forum Member
    He just seems to have to SHOUT EVERYTHING :eek: :rolleyes:

Precisely, he's coming across as ignorant and intimidating like Bob Crowe:mad:
    Forum Member
    But thats his take on it, thats his opinions. Hes as entitled to them as Ben himself is. Nathan may not be right and neither may Ben be, its just a debate a matter of opinions, I find coversations like this within the BB house quite refreshing. I think its good to see peoples interest sparked by the scandal, no matter what background they have. Nathan may like the sound of his own voice here :D and thinks its easy to correct, but at least hes actually giving it some thought.

One can have opinions without voicing them in such an intimidating manner, plus why is he blaming Ben for everything?:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    There's no way Nathan is going to listen to the finer points that he is missing. Just no point discussing intricate concepts with someone who has such a simple view about everything going.