Options

Sorry.. But Kevin and Susanna are not very good !

Comments

• Options
    miavivmiaviv Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree, don't rate her at all, Abbey for me all the way.
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get why Sophie is popular but that's the way it goes. Everyone has a "favourite"
  • Options
    Frank MagFrank Mag Posts: 1,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Susanna is grating on me after tonight's sycophantic display of gurning and fawning to the Great British public and judges...Craig got it spot on in his initial comments about all the things he didn't like. Susanna is the new Pamela Stephenson
  • Options
    aimeeaimee1000aimeeaimee1000 Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sorry Susannah has really found it touch these last few weeks.

Kevin's choreography is really not that good too much about him and far to manic for Susannah. Feel sorry for here.
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Kevin think Susanna is good at shimmying? That salsa (salsa? :o:confused: wtf?) was AWFUL.
  • Options
    CranfieldCranfield Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Frank Mag wrote: »
    Susanna is grating on me after tonight's sycophantic display of gurning and fawning to the Great British public and judges...Craig got it spot on in his initial comments about all the things he didn't like. Susanna is the new Pamela Stephenson

Spot on !!

Her whole, "ever so 'umble and grateful" , demeanor is so orchestrated its nauseous.
  • Options
    jack_kerouacjack_kerouac Posts: 2,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kevin's choreography is really not that good too much about him and far to manic for Susannah. Feel sorry for here.

Really ?

Susannahs last attempt at stomping was a cinch to you or me.

all you had to do was walk, step ball change, ..up stairs ...step ball change each side ...walk down stairs ...do that "shimmy " thing that looked like her hips had seized or having a siezure,( basically an odd looking " i have shit myself shuffle " with a hand in air,

then more step ball change and turn upside down.

I have seen 7 year olds at dancing classes with more natural rythme, natural expression, and coordination.

It wass not difficult.....for week 7.

But I see what you mean aaimmeee :)
  • Options
    primerprimer Posts: 6,370
    Forum Member
    i am sure she knows she's not the best, she can see what the others are doing, but what she has that people like, is that she has a genuine uncomplicated, unaffected, non competitive love for dancing. the other person like that is abbey. who, fortunately, is also quite good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Oh please! Susanna is great. So much criticism of her these says. Can only put it fown to jealousy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    She knows how to work a crowd. How on earth did they get the scores for their foxtrot - it was full of mistakes!:o
  • Options
    smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MollyM wrote: »
    Oh please! Susanna is great. So much criticism of her these says. Can only put it fown to jealousy.

The mind boggles here it really does !
  • Options
    Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Susanna knows her limitations but she tries her best every week & has a good attitude & work ethic.
  • Options
    VirgilHiltsVirgilHilts Posts: 2,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must say I've gone off her a bit as the series has gone on. All the gushing 'thankyou's to the judges, and the OTT reactions in the Tesspit have, frankly, got on my tits.

Incidentally, I'm not massively keen on all the 'thankyous' to the voting public, and mouthing 'thankyou' when the names are called on the results show. It may have happened in previous series but it seems to have gone supernova this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I think Susanna knows her limitations but she tries her best every week & has a good attitude & work ethic.

Totally agree. She's not my favourite, but you are right about her work ethic :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    She is better than Sophie and Patrick though, but I doubt Sophie will be in the dance off.

She's a nice woman I'm sure, but she cannot dance - I am guessing a lot of her fans are voting.

Murder on the Dancefloor or wot?
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member

All true - she knows she's not the best but gives it her all - shame about the facial expressions though
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    When all the focus was on Dave and Mark this year's real comedy contestants, in the form of Susanna and Kevin, crept up by stealth. She has no more dance credibility than Russell or Widdy and his choreography is tacky, but they are obviously going to win this series.
  • Options
    CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Linda_Dean wrote: »
    Nope. They've improved. They are a bit hit and miss at times, but they've improved.

Their last dance was an improvement.

I agree, they were marked accordingly for the dances they produced this evening. The Foxtrot was lovely, the Salsa not so good but both were an improvement on both the Quickstep and the Samba.
  • Options
    VirgilHiltsVirgilHilts Posts: 2,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has no more dance credibility than Russell or Widdy and his choreography is tacky, but they are obviously going to win this series.

Care to put some money on that? You know, make it interesting?
  • Options
    water_carrierwater_carrier Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her Latin is her kryptonite. It's a real weakness which is exposed time and time again. Her foxtrot was lovely tonight but the salsa just wasn't very good. She looked very emotional tonight as if she thought it was the end of the road but I am sure she will be in the final next week.
  • Options
    TheWireRulesTheWireRules Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please bare in mind she has 2 out of the 3 real 'wow' dances in the competition so far (Paso,Waltz in with Sophie's Charleston) but she hasn't been great recently.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member

I thought Kevin looked awkward as well - he is really overdoing it. Not a fan of his Latin choreography.
  • Options
    mollsshewrotemollsshewrote Posts: 486
    Forum Member

Said all along a Susanna and Pasha pairing was a missed opportunity for both. She's a natural mover but sometimes the mumsy does creep into her performances. I think their energy would have been more sophisticated, sexy and grown. Kevin and Susanna's best buddies vibe is cute but apart from their waltz they haven't wowed me. Susanna's confidence and joie de vivre on the floor is great as is her love for dancing. :)
  • Options
    differentdrumdifferentdrum Posts: 3,771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her Latin is her kryptonite. It's a real weakness which is exposed time and time again. Her foxtrot was lovely tonight but the salsa just wasn't very good. She looked very emotional tonight as if she thought it was the end of the road but I am sure she will be in the final next week.

Do you really believe she is not aware of the voting leak? It is all fake to camera. In reality she will now be expecting to win.

The series has been dire from start to finish. Only Sophie's Charleston was actually deserving of a ten and it didn't get any. As the worst dancer of the five Susanna will be a hugely appropriate winner. The public will get exactly what the public deserve.
  • Options
    water_carrierwater_carrier Posts: 1,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you really believe she is not aware of the voting leak? It is all fake to camera. In reality she will now be expecting to win.

The series has been dire from start to finish. Only Sophie's Charleston was actually deserving of a ten and it didn't get any. As the worst dancer of the five Susanna will be a hugely appropriate winner. The public will get exactly what the public deserve.

Oh, I didn't realise they'd been a voting leak. I was really fond of these two right at the beginning of the series but I haven't seen any improvement and her last few weeks haven't been very good at all. She's obviously very popular but IMO she should have been in the bottom two last week.