Cheryl Cole and Her new man

Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Who cares about the timing, has anybody seen his ass?? Lucky girl!!!

He is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful smile. If someone has to fake it there is no hope for the rest of us... :D
  • KieranDSKieranDS Posts: 16,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how the press chose to use the pictures of her not smiling when they had ones like this to choose from -

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4bb54a209267888
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/8d5677209267883
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    I love how the press chose to use the pictures of her not smiling when they had ones like this to choose from -

http://www.imagebam.com/image/4bb54a209267888
    http://www.imagebam.com/image/8d5677209267883

You would have thought that first photo is the one that portrays the story they are aiming to tell way better than any they used. Even gazing into each others eyes. Very strange.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You would have thought that first photo is the one that portrays the story they are aiming to tell way better than any they used. Even gazing into each others eyes. Very strange.

The press may possibly be tired of her manipulation of them so are purposely not using the ones they may want. It would explain the Daily Mirror's Blind Item in their previous issue which was certainly about her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    The press may possibly be tired of her manipulation of them so are purposely not using the ones they may want. It would explain the Daily Mirror's Blind Item in their previous issue which was certainly about her.

Yes that'd make sense. You can see how set up those in car ones look.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes that'd make sense. You can see how set up those in car ones look.

Every set of photos looks set up. This photo in particular tells a story.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/f10ce9207044474
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    He doesn't appear to have very much on his Facebook page, would you care to link us to his living arragements?

There is much more than his own facebook...why should I bring here people who aren't famous? if you want to find it you'll find it.
    A Cheryl fans sister's friend? :D

Yes, and someone who Tre has as a friend on facebook...
    She denied speaking to the magazine, she Retweeted Tweets saying Cheryl was getting her sloppy seconds however. That doesn't sound like they didn't date.

I don't see any tweet about that... I'm sure you've seen she is not very good with English since it isn't her first language, so that sentence...
    Do you think? Tell me what I have said about them being together on Twitter

Do you want me to expose your twitter in here Ashley stan?
    I didn't look at hundreds, I looked at a few. You said there were no photos of her smiling when she was with him.

I bet you won't find more... http://cheryl-online.net/gallery/ try it. And like I said there only the first pic she's "smiling" at him.
    Did she? She didn't confirm it in the James Barr interview I listened to last night. What did she say?

She did, she said she had a Mr Grey...
    Forum Member
    Does someone find something in common in both pics?

http://www.whosay.com/cherylcole/photos/216213 (19th Aug)

http://instagram.com/p/PNhCm4Pd8h/ (4th Sep)

I really hope it works for her since they make a really nice couple.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every set of photos looks set up. This photo in particular tells a story.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/f10ce9207044474

she's looking away from the camera to make it look natural and that shes been papped unaware yet hes clearly standing right in front of her and she couldnt miss him lol

:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    chupachups wrote: »
    Does someone find something in common in both pics?

http://www.whosay.com/cherylcole/photos/216213 (19th Aug)

http://instagram.com/p/PNhCm4Pd8h/ (4th Sep)

I really hope it works for her since they make a really nice couple.

The same hat, that means he was with her in that car when she tweeted the pic.
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHUPACHUPS please just stop! You're not getting paid so why do you care sooo much? c;mon son, its not that serious. Neither cheryl, Trey, derek give a #### about you.You know nothing about any of these people or their lives. .. at best we can only deduce from the information given.
  • guffybearguffybear Posts: 1,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It must be that serious as the thread has reached page 8
    Forum Member
    CHUPACHUPS please just stop! You're not getting paid so why do you care sooo much? c;mon son, its not that serious. Neither cheryl, Trey, derek give a #### about you.You know nothing about any of these people or their lives. .. at best we can only deduce from the information given.

I care as much as everybody else posting multiple times in this thread so your point?
  • Harry RedknappHarry Redknapp Posts: 4,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My point is that your posts come across as confrontational and accusational.. Though you may not intend it that way.

shrug. Deuces
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    guffybear wrote: »
    It must be that serious as the thread has reached page 8

Exactly. Although some folk on here say CC will be forgotten real soon - so why so much interest in her and her love life? :rolleyes:
  • geekaysgeekays Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow 8 pages... that's pretty good.... she was on Jonathan rose show and i think Tre is her boyfriend.. finally she has moved on from Ashley...up to now i still don't understand why Ashley would cheat on Someone as beautiful as Cheryl though...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He did carry a small dog in a bag at one point. Sorry if i'm wrong about a poodle, i get breeds mixed up. I even remember a conversation on the Wright Stuff between Mathew Wright and a journalist where they were discussing him and Cheryl and she said "well, this is the guy who turned up to xxxxx (cant remember where) carrying a dog in a bag".

You seem to think you know everything about him, infact you seem very obsessed with him - don't you think he deliberately has a private life that he possibly keeps away from the cameras, gay or straight? The idea you say so surely how he has never refused a photo, or he doesnt own silver pants - you have no way of knowing that for sure, or have you done a stock inventory of his wardrobe? its just your opinion like i have mine ;)

I think quite honestly the idea he happens to hang around the same type of women all who need publicity and may well not have a real "boyfriend" around for press pictures as "coincidental" is ridiculous. It's blatently obvious his management put him in that situation so he builds a profile, and to be fair, they are doing a good job since we are talking about someone who is after all just a dancer like the hundreds of others.

You are what is known as a fabulist, someone who invents elaborate, dishonest stories. I don't think you can help it but you have a tenuous hold on reality. You have made so many false claims it's hard to know where to begin.

First of all, he has never been 'just a dancer.' He was a theatre star at age 20, acting and singing as well as dancing. He has been a successful choreographer for years, dating back to his time in London and won four Emmy nominations for outstanding choreography. He starred in one movie not yet released and will be doing more acting soon. A natural-born daredevil, he could easily be a stuntman. He is also a talented fine artist, drawing and painting.

A musician since his early teens, he plays multiple instruments and was a lead singer with his band, the Ballas Hough Band, who had a recording contract with Hollywood Records.

You (falsely) claim the women he's been with needed publicity. Shannon Elizabeth didn't NEED publicity--everyone already knew who she was--India De Beaufort seems pretty low key to me, as are Marta Krupa and Aneta Piotrowska, to name just two you evidently know nothing about.

And your continuing claim he carried a small dog in a bag is just ridiculous. A hundred bucks says you can't come up with a pic of him carrying a dog in a bag OR wearing silver pants. Nobody can because it didn't happen.

You also claimed most of the people behind the cameras in Hollywood are gay. That is the silliest claim of all. Unlike you, I have tons of friends who work in The Industry and so I KNOW you pulled that from your @ss. Santa Monica and West Hollywood have large gay populations but what you evidently don't know is that most cameramen, electricians, gaffers, artists and others who work behind the scenes live farther away, in the suburbs, and are just ordinary folk.

A mind like yours that is running fiction 24/7 should really write screenplays. As long as you're going to spout fiction you may as well get paid for it.

The real Derek is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQZvpcy9Ink

He does indeed get paid to show up at places, from Malibu to Las Vegas to fill-in-the-blank, and more and more events as his star is rising, but except for women who have also been booked for the same events (such as Peta Murgatroyd, Karina Smirnoff and Cheryl Burke), he shows up alone so your last paragraph is as made up as the rest of your fiction.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are what is known as a fabulist, someone who invents elaborate, dishonest stories. I don't think you can help it but you have a tenuous hold on reality. You have made so many false claims it's hard to know where to begin.

First of all, he has never been 'just a dancer.' He was a theatre star at age 20, acting and singing as well as dancing. He has been a successful choreographer for years, dating back to his time in London and won four Emmy nominations for outstanding choreography. He starred in one movie not yet released and will be doing more acting soon. A natural-born daredevil, he could easily be a stuntman. He is also a talented fine artist, drawing and painting.

A musician since his early teens, he plays multiple instruments and was a lead singer with his band, the Ballas Hough Band, who had a recording contract with Hollywood Records.

You (falsely) claim the women he's been with needed publicity. Shannon Elizabeth didn't NEED publicity--everyone already knew who she was--India De Beaufort seems pretty low key to me, as are Marta Krupa and Aneta Piotrowska, to name just two you evidently know nothing about.

And your continuing claim he carried a small dog in a bag is just ridiculous. A hundred bucks says you can't come up with a pic of him carrying a dog in a bag OR wearing silver pants. Nobody can because it didn't happen.

You also claimed most of the people behind the cameras in Hollywood are gay. That is the silliest claim of all. Unlike you, I have tons of friends who work in The Industry and so I KNOW you pulled that from your @ss. Santa Monica and West Hollywood have large gay populations but what you evidently don't know is that most cameramen, electricians, gaffers, artists and others who work behind the scenes live farther away, in the suburbs, and are just ordinary folk.

A mind like yours that is running fiction 24/7 should really write screenplays. As long as you're going to spout fiction you may as well get paid for it.

The real Derek is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQZvpcy9Ink

He does indeed get paid to show up at places, from Malibu to Las Vegas to fill-in-the-blank, and more and more events as his star is rising, but except for women who have also been booked for the same events (such as Peta Murgatroyd, Karina Smirnoff and Cheryl Burke), he shows up alone so your last paragraph is as made up as the rest of your fiction.

Derek, is that you? lol :D *waves*

I fully take back the story of derek with a small poodle - i did say it was second hand information. *slaps self* I'm not guilty on the silver pants story - wasn't me!

Cheryl Cole didn't need publicity (or a distraction from Ashley stories)? I think you'll find she did. It wasnt just a coincidence. Other way around with Shannon Elizabeth, he needed it.

He may have had accomplishments, but he was not a Celebrity until he hung around these women. He was a choreographer, a dancer. As you say, his star is rising. Like it or not, part of what his managements job is to increase his profile beyond that, and they have by linking him with people at various times, sticking him on reality tv, and its worked - well to a degree. If you know what hollywood is like, deals happen - i know its hard for fans to deal with.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i know its hard for fans to deal with.

dancefloor`s post was well written, challenging and informative. so why hint, like you have done previously, that perhaps fans cant be objective? in my experience with forums, so called `objective opinions` are often posted from a negative viewpoint to the subject matter and those posters also struggle `to deal with` opinions that are different to their own.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    dancefloor`s post was well written, challenging and informative. so why hint, like you have done previously, that perhaps fans cant be objective? in my experience with forums, so called `objective opinions` are often posted from a negative viewpoint to the subject matter and those posters also struggle `to deal with` opinions that are different to their own.

It was well written indeed. I shouldn't jest.

I think you have a point. But also fans tend to be a little too believing of what they see or read - and generally the business isn't like that at all. Even if they arent gay, bi, faking a relationship, doing a stunt then generally, at least from my experiences, if you smell a rat in some way, there usually is one. Even if its just "celeb x needed boyfriend because shes getting over ex and needed headlines".

What i'm kinda saying is that when you get the type of fans who will not ever see their idol as having done anything less than pure, thats their perogative, but its not the real world. The real world is they are in a less than pure industry and its part of their job to play the game to get where they need to go, its a business with the same kinda stuff happening going back twenty or thirty years, people were just less aware then.
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think you have a point. But also fans tend to be a little too believing of what they see or read - and generally the business isn't like that at all. Even if they arent gay, bi, faking a relationship, doing a stunt then generally, at least from my experiences, if you smell a rat in some way, there usually is one. Even if its just "celeb x needed boyfriend because shes getting over ex and needed headlines".

What i'm kinda saying is that when you get the type of fans who will not ever see their idol as having done anything less than pure, thats their perogative, but its not the real world. The real world is they are in a less than pure industry and its part of their job to play the game to get where they need to go, its a business with the same kinda stuff happening going back twenty or thirty years, people were just less aware then.

people are led by the media, there is little doubt about that and there are people that will want to believe things they read. some fans of course will jump to the defence of their idol whatever the circumstances and that happens with most fan bases. then there are cynics and people that just don't like whatever person. they tend to think the worst of the person they are discussing, so its a never ending circle.

one thing is for sure, no body knows for sure what the truth is in this instance. so for anyone to suggest that fans are not able to deal with facts seems pointless to me. we are all going on what the media is feeding us and we are all making our assumptions based on that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    one thing is for sure, no body knows for sure what the truth is in this instance. so for anyone to suggest that fans are not able to deal with facts seems pointless to me. we are all going on what the media is feeding us and we are all making our assumptions based on that.

I'm sure there's plenty of people on this forum who do work in the industry and who do know generally what goes on, but yes i see your point.

For me, its not about hate of a person or anything like that - i'm more interested in the whole concept of the crazy media game and how celebrities are playing it and the public side of it.

Cheryls people, ok they do slip up a bit, but on the whole do a very good job. She's not the most liked, and sometimes it is all a bit too obviously false, but if you can get the papers to spin a positive side to you it doesnt really matter, and if they get the kinda visibility where she'll be singing "screw you" on Simon Cowell's show. Well, i like their style there!

;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Obviously you don't know me or you'd know that I sometimes rile Derek's fans with observations such as posting what Brooke wrote in her personal blog she kept during Season 7, in which she said the honeymoon lasted a few weeks and then his true colors came out, that they fought a lot more than was shown on TV. They tried to shush me but I said it is what it is. She deleted that blog after Season 7 was over, but she wrote similar things in her book. I've expressed criticisms to other fans. I never thought he was perfect (and still don't).

At times I wish he WAS gay or bi so I don't have to waste my time correcting misconceptions.

My primary information about Derek is not from the media but from trusted friends or acquaintances who know him and/or someone close to him. From Mark Ballas, who nails him like nobody else could, Mark's mom and dad, Shannon or her close friends. Some of it I can't talk about as I've given my word, BUT it informs my opinions and is also the reason I don't consider him an angel.

There are plenty of YouTube videos available to anyone to see who he is out with, how he treats fans and the paparazzi, how generous he is with parking attendants, flower ladies and even vagrants, and who he goes home with!

After he dumped Shannon in order to be with Cheryl, a couple of Shannon's friends spread the rumor he was gay, to punish him. Here is Shannon's tweet dated February 21, 2010, saying, "Possibly one of the worst nights of my life." Her friends neither forgot nor forgave him for that.

Privately, my friends and I get irritated he won't promote his own projects even though he'll promote other people's projects. His PR rep, Sue Madore, is considered by some fans to spend MUCH more of her time promoting Cheryl Burke, Melissa Rycroft, Kristi Yamaguchi and others.

His fans are VERY glad he and CC are no longer together because he was totally inaccessible then. Maybe you consider photos of him walking five paces behind her flattering, but she never even admitted they were together. He needed that relationship like he needed a hole in the head.

His manager is Jai Khanna of Brillstein Entertainment Partners.
    Brillstein Entertainment Partners operates as a premiere entertainment management company. Managing some of the biggest names in entertainment from top writers, comedians, authors, lifestyle celebrities and athletes to film and television stars, Brillstein has an impressive roster that includes Brad Pitt, Natalie Portman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler, Irrfan Khan, Rachel Weisz, Orlando Bloom, Andy Garcia, Hrithik Roshan, Jason Sudekis, Paul Rudd, Zach Galifianakis, Director Matthew Vaughn (Snatch, James Bond, X-men) and TV Creator Anthony Zuicker (CSI franchise). The company and its clients have been nominated for and won over 20 Emmys and Academy Awards.

Jai likely had a major hand in his leading role in Cobu 3D but the notion Jai does the things you THINK he does is truly laughable. Jai is India-centric.

Show me ONE, just ONE, thing backing up any of your suspicions. I am confident you won't be able to because I think I have a better sense of the man than you do. He is a hyperactive dork! This video of what he was like at 17 is classic, and shows the lengths he went to in order to try to impress a girl (he failed): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_chJFQJdLZQ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Privately, my friends and I get irritated he won't promote his own projects even though he'll promote other people's projects. His PR rep, Sue Madore, is considered by some fans to spend MUCH more of her time promoting Cheryl Burke, Melissa Rycroft, Kristi Yamaguchi and others.

His fans are VERY glad he and CC are no longer together because he was totally inaccessible then. Maybe you consider photos of him walking five paces behind her flattering, but she never even admitted they were together. He needed that relationship like he needed a hole in the head.

His manager is Jai Khanna of Brillstein Entertainment Partners.

When as you say people in the entertainment industry themselves have put round the rumour he's gay, maybe that explains why a lot of people in media assume it and say they have it on good authority. I understand a lot more clearly now you said that why thats gone around.

I honestly do not believe he was with Cheryl, or if she was, that she was serious about it and not just leading him on. I just don't particularly believe this girls relationships are on the level - the guys drift in and out the minute shes got something to promote, it seems more a favour they are doing for her and are usually the type of guys on their way up the ladder who won't say anything bad once their time is up.

I know Brillsteins very very well. Great management company and obviously you have great insight.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every time the superfans come out to play the thread decends into fantasy land.:cry: