she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    At one time I did feel sorry for her ( a tiny bit).
    But the fact is that she has the money to get the best help out there to sort out her 'faulty wiring' ,but chooses not to even admit there is an issue.
    At a time when her kids are still adjusting to 'daddy' Leo being gone she has introduced a random stripper into their family unit. Wrong on every level & totally selfish.
    So no point in feeling sorry for her ,she is just a spoiled attention seeker who is doing things HER way regardless of any impact on her children.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read in a trash mag today , that Kerry K " doesn't want a tacky wedding like KP " lordy.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read in a trash mag today , that Kerry K " doesn't want a tacky wedding like KP " lordy.

I don't know which of them is the worst.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Ha ha good post Katie Price will indeed be plotting revenge!

Does she have any friends? She seems to fall out with everyone.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Does that mean she's got some poor sod lined up as the next Mr Katona? :eek: :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I bet she would if she could afford it. She'll be lucky if she can scrape together the cash for a reception in her own garden shed. She won't even be able to beg Iceland for a couple of prawn rings for the buffet now either
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I bet she would if she could afford it. She'll be lucky if she can scrape together the cash for a reception in her own garden shed. She won't even be able to beg Iceland for a couple of prawn rings for the buffet now either

She doesn't need Iceland now! Her wedding will be sponsored by CashLady. They are 2670% behind her.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,714
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    She doesn't need Iceland now! Her wedding will be sponsored by CashLady. They are 2670% behind her.

:D:D:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit worried about Kevin the gerbil (Roland rat's sidekick) Has anyone forewarned the RSPCA?
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    I'm a bit worried about Kevin the gerbil (Roland rat's sidekick) Has anyone forewarned the RSPCA?

:eek:
    surely she wouldn't ?:(
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »

Genius! :)
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Does that mean she's got some poor sod lined up as the next Mr Katona? :eek: :D

Haven't you seen her recent swoonings on Twitter? Apparently she's met The One. (part 257) :rolleyes:

ETA: No, not everyone is as sad as I am to follow KK on Twitter I know, but it's good for the occasional, i.e. daily, chuckle. :D
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member

How funny

The notion that KK can wade into a Katie Price debate (or indeed any debate) and have even an iota of a point says it all really.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How funny

The notion that KK can wade into a Katie Price debate (or indeed any debate) and have even an iota of a point says it all really.

...Let alone try and take the moral high ground.
    KK would sell our Thingy and our Whatshisname for a sausage roll and a can of Irn-Bru if she thought it would get her gurning gob in a magazine for 5 minutes.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...Let alone try and take the moral high ground.
    KK would sell our Thingy and our Whatshisname for a sausage roll and a can of Irn-Bru if she thought it would get her gurning gob in a magazine for 5 minutes.

I think that's unfair.

They'd have to chuck in 20 Lambert & Butler as well
    :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As concerns the well-timed abuse reveals, I suspect Ms Price suffers from Heather Mills Syndrome. To dignify her cashing in on people's genuine anguish with a comment would be to allow her to share attention that is rightly reserved for those who truly struggle to find the words to tell.

Now on with the mocking![/QUOTE] by Snark E

Just to clarify KP revealed her childhood abuse experiences during the piers morgan life stories show, at a time when she was still married to PA and "supposedly happy" without the need for any well timed reveals.
    Unlike HM no one involved in KP past has ever come forward to sue KP or throw any doubt that these incidents took place, not even with the incentive of a media payout, nor has KP ever claimed that her father or ex husband abused her or any other child.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SnarkE As concerns the well-timed abuse reveals, I suspect Ms Price suffers from Heather Mills Syndrome. To dignify her cashing in on people's genuine anguish with a comment would be to allow her to share attention that is rightly reserved for those who truly struggle to find the words to tell.
    Now on with the mocking!
    CYM - Just to clarify KP revealed her childhood abuse experiences during the piers morgan life stories show, at a time when she was still married to PA and "supposedly happy" without the need for any well timed reveals.
    Unlike HM no one involved in KP past has ever come forward to sue KP or throw any doubt that these incidents took place, not even with the incentive of a media payout, nor has KP ever claimed that her father or ex husband abused her or any other child.

Wouldn't that be revealing themselves if they did?:confused: She hasn't named them, so who's going to sue?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Just to clarify KP revealed her childhood abuse experiences during the piers morgan life stories show, at a time when she was still married to PA and "supposedly happy" without the need for any well timed reveals.

KP has been playing the publicity game since she first started glamour modelling. She's an attention seeker, who has never been averse to dropping senational 'revelations' into even the must mundane interviews to get attention.

Who would sue her? The 'old man' and the 'celebrity rapist' have never been publically named (as far as I'm aware) so, if they do actually exist, why would they come forward and sue, revealing their identities in the process? I'd also add that with HM, the scenario was different - if memory serves, she actually claimed to have been abused by a pervert, along with a friend. It was the friend who came forward and pointed out that she, not, HM was the victim. I actually think that HM is a good illustration of how people in the public eye can exaggarate or even outright lie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Does she have any friends? She seems to fall out with everyone.

I think her "friends" will be on the payroll!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    KP has been playing the publicity game since she first started glamour modelling. She's an attention seeker, who has never been averse to dropping senational 'revelations' into even the must mundane interviews to get attention.

Who would sue her? The 'old man' and the 'celebrity rapist' have never been publically named (as far as I'm aware) so, if they do actually exist, why would they come forward and sue, revealing their identities in the process? I'd also add that with HM, the scenario was different - if memory serves, she actually claimed to have been abused by a pervert, along with a friend. It was the friend who came forward and pointed out that she, not, HM was the victim. I actually think that HM is a good illustration of how people in the public eye can exaggarate or even outright lie.

Sensational revelations yes, but does that make them lies :confused: I agree the HM scenario was different, very different as HM was exposed as a liar, where as KP regarding these incidents never has been, so why tar her with the same brush as HM, by assuming she is lying, without the same damning evidence
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    I think her "friends" will be on the payroll!

Mr Makeup and his hubby Mr DIY follow her around like a couple of bad smells.

Mr Makeup will be on the payroll and as they come as a pair Mr DIY has to tag along, although I've got the impression after briefly seeing Katie showing off as if she was the bride at their wedding, that he finds her more than a tad exasperating.
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it funny that magazines have universally criticised her for this 'stunt' and rightly so

Plus, seen one of her autobiographies in poundland last night to add insult to injury
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dearie it's going from bad to worse .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »
    Sensational revelations yes, but does that make them lies :confused: I agree the HM scenario was different, very different as HM was exposed as a liar, where as KP regarding these incidents never has been, so why tar her with the same brush as HM, by assuming she is lying, without the same damning evidence

Because she played the first hand in *exactly* the same game. Granted she had a CAN muzzle on her at the time so wasn't allowed to follow up with too many damning specifics but nevertheless I say they are two of a kind because I believe it to be so.

Back on topic, I love that classy old KK feels able to wade in with an opinion. It's lovely to see that her caring/sharing nature extends beyond offering free money (with free crippling interest rates) to a struggling population.

Although I consider KP to be a bottom feeder of the first order, it does disgust me to watch the vultures come flouncing out to pick over her carcass before her death rattle has stilled.