Options

Refusal to bury Boston Bomber

13»

Comments

• Options
    PPhilsterPPhilster Posts: 1,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Problem there is it would not be fair on other migrants who died in the US, whose family would love for their beloveds body to be returned home to be buried close to them. Why should a suspected terrorists body be repatriated but not those of law abiding migrants?

Most of the "migrants" in America are not "law abiding," they are illegal immigrants. :mad:

That said, that's a big difference to someone wanting to attack America and kill Americans. In the end, I'd rather none of them be buried here as they shouldn't be here in the first place.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Problem there is it would not be fair on other migrants who died in the US, whose family would love for their beloveds body to be returned home to be buried close to them. Why should a suspected terrorists body be repatriated but not those of law abiding migrants?

I suspect that many of the same people refusing to bury his body on US soil are immigrants themselves so I suspect they wouldn't mind too much.
  • Options
    Uncle FesterUncle Fester Posts: 15,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When my Enemy is dead he is no longer my Enemy
    He is just some ones Brother , Father or Son

Burry him for cryst sake
  • Options
    premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When my Enemy is dead he is no longer my Enemy
    He is just some ones Brother , Father or Son

Burry him for cryst sake

Someones child died at his hand.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    id feed the bugger to pigs
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Its a difficult one because they have to do something, they cant just leave the body to rot away in the funeral directors. But i can see why nobody would want it in a graveyard. I can see why people wouldnt be happy to have his body potentially next to their family members. If people try to vandelise his grave they might end up damaging others nearby.

I would say send the body back to his family but then it is unfair on the people who cant afford to have their loved ones flown home when they die abroad.
  • Options
    mackaramackara Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    premixxed wrote: »
    Someones child died at his hand.

That has yet to be proven, to date he is a suspect.
  • Options
    premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why are they pandering to a murderers religion?

Cremate him and give his family the ashes to scatter.
  • Options
    Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who cares what his religion says, if no one will bury him, what are the options, he cannot be kept indefinitely!

His actions have been condemned, presumably, by the US Islamic hierarchy so he has already defied Islam so what difference will a cremation make?