Who Nominated Who (SPOILER)

Comments

• Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    two or more Hms with the most noms go up

well that would be just pav and zoe then .

• Options
    BonniekiltyBonniekilty Posts: 2,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash is a sly one, what has Christopher ever done to him?

Nothing. He`s a threat and he knows it.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cah wrote: »
    Nah ,Zoe mentioned the other night all the Mates they've got in common ,so i think their paths have crossed before BB

Yeah but Zoe will say anything. I doubt that Ash has all these successful mates of the like Zoe hangs out with.
    What are the chances they have mates in common, unless they're talking about previous BB contestants and future BB contestants they've met at the production line of the BB contestant factory?:D
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    Mark nominated Chris. Probably because of the Power Alliance stuff? If so does that mean he would of nominated Ashleigh if she wasn't immune?
    He gets on with Ashleigh so unlikely .
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah but Zoe will say anything. I doubt that Ash has all these successful mates of the like Zoe hangs out with.
    What are the chances they have mates in common, unless they're talking about previous BB contestants and future BB contestants they've met at the production line of the BB contestant factory?:D

Who Knows ,but she did also say in the same Convo that as well as sharing Mates with Ash ,That her and Mark have Thousands of mates in common ;-) so no doubt a lot from the Reality show Circuit :D
  • Options
    P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's good to see Pav and Zoe haven't nominated each other.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    Pav and Zoe Pav and Zoe Pav and Zoe

how original

That's why it would be so good if Chris went, that would shake the house up a bit ;)
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Rachael. wrote: »
    Why aren't Pav and Zoe up alone :confused: I thought it was back to the two with the most noms? Or have the rules been changed again to suit the producers?
    Where did you get that from ? :confused: it's been 3 or more up for while now since BB14 and tbh I prefer it .
  • Options
    The FBIThe FBI Posts: 2,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    But why did Mark nom him?
    e

Mark and ash both took on board Stevens wishes to nominate Chris.

Good for Helen that she has her own mind.

I'm not a Helen fan but that impressed me
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Why aren't Pav and Zoe up alone :confused: I thought it was back to the two with the most noms? Or have the rules been changed again to suit the producers?
    Where did you get that from ? :confused: it's been 3 or more up for while now since BB14 and tbh I prefer it this way .
  • Options
    smudesmude Posts: 17,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    That's why it would be so good if Chris went, that would shake the house up a bit ;)
    I hope Chris doesn't go. Ash and Winston have done no more than him in the house but get through every week especially Winston who has sailed under the radar for me. Miss Jazz Hands to go for me.
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't got an eviction right all series and therefore predict that Chris will go with a landslide :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't got an eviction right all series and therefore predict that Chris will go with a landslide :D
    Please don't get it right this time.
    Can't bear the thought that some will swan through to the final and Chris will be out because of a couple of dodgy moments.
  • Options
    *~TeePee~**~TeePee~* Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ash nominated chris? Surprising :S
  • Options
    P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It reminds me of BB8 when Kara Louise and Jonty were literally up every week after they arrived because they were "less deserving".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *~TeePee~* wrote: »
    Ash nominated chris? Surprising :S
    No, Christopher which isn't suprising.
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4troy7 wrote: »
    Where did you get that from ? :confused: it's been 3 or more up for while now since BB14 and tbh I prefer it this way .

Oh has it :confused: I thought this year it had changed for some reason I can't think what made me think this. I don't know what I prefer as I find it a bit unfair when say the first 2 receive a high number of noms and the 3rd only receives a few but it makes it better in that its not only 2 people up.
  • Options
    KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark doesn't get a nomination!

Looks like he's here until the final. Grr!
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    To be fair to Ash we don't know why he's nominated Christopher. Or Zoe. Give them a chance to explain.

Why? ;-):)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    smude wrote: »
    I hope Chris doesn't go. Ash and Winston have done no more than him in the house but get through every week especially Winston who has sailed under the radar for me. Miss Jazz Hands to go for me.

Yes its weird isn't it ...............I would have prefered Mark to have been up but heho.;-):)
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The FBI wrote: »
    Mark and ash both took on board Stevens wishes to nominate Chris.

Good for Helen that she has her own mind.

I'm not a Helen fan but that impressed me

Ash nom Christopher NOT Chris :)

WOW what a b@stard Mark nom Chris >:( ...... I hope these noms are shown to the rest of the housemates :D
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so it's 3 nomms or more and you're up ?

I thought it was 2 nomms .... ?

It's the three or more housemates with the most nominations who are up, I'm sure it's been the same since the start of this series, although when Jale was in it was the three or more housemates with the most + Jale.
  • Options
    Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh has it :confused: I thought this year it had changed for some reason I can't think what made me think this. I don't know what I prefer as I find it a bit unfair when say the first 2 receive a high number of noms and the 3rd only receives a few but it makes it better in that its not only 2 people up.

I realise now what's made me think there was a rule change.I thought it was 3 or more noms and up. A couple of weeks ago after nominations when a HM who received 3 noms wasn't up I thought the rules had changed. So this is what made me think there had been a rule change re noms. I wish they would stop messing with noms every week as its bloody confusing me. I'm not even making sense here :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Ash nom Christopher NOT Chris :)

WOW what a b@stard Mark nom Chris >:( ...... I hope these noms are shown to the rest of the housemates :D
    Mark threw Ashleigh and Chris under the bus after the reveal and Steven did before he left. Mark is rapidly becoming my most hated HM. He will do anything to win.
  • Options
    YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Alpha32 wrote: »
    Mark nominated Chris. Probably because of the Power Alliance stuff? If so does that mean he would of nominated Ashleigh if she wasn't immune?

I am so annoyed at Mark for this- and I cannot believe he has not received a handful of noms for being such a sneaky snake himself