Pramface Series 2 BBC3

13»

Comments

• dans_t16sdans_t16s Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bumpity bump 3rd Series back tonight 22:00.

Thanks for the heads up. Can't wait :)

Along with Hebburn, this is the best comedy of the past few years.
  • dans_t16sdans_t16s Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, no one else commented on this series, not popular?
    ...but I thought it was really good. Loved the final episode.

Hope the BBC buggering up BBCThree won't mean no fourth series. I'd love to see it back.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't really like this series after having loved the last two. Whilst I enjoyed it I felt it lost some of it's spark and the side stories overstepped the main story. And it ended pretty much as the last series with a happier future with the same old complications. If it is recomminsioned I wonder where it goes.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Didn't really like this series after having loved the last two. Whilst I enjoyed it I felt it lost some of it's spark and the side stories overstepped the main story. And it ended pretty much as the last series with a happier future with the same old complications. If it is recomminsioned I wonder where it goes.

I agree they seem to be going round in circles. Will they just decide if they want to be together or not.
    If there was a fourth which i doubt , it was a battle to get a third i would like them to just decided to be a couple & follow their story together not will they wont they
  • Lou_25Lou_25 Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dans_t16s wrote: »
    Well, no one else commented on this series, not popular?
    ...but I thought it was really good. Loved the final episode.

Hope the BBC buggering up BBCThree won't mean no fourth series. I'd love to see it back.

I thought this series was a bit patchy compared with the first two, although it redeemed itself last week. Didn't think they would bother with a fourth series but according to Angus Deayton they're already filming it.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    Lou_25 wrote: »
    I thought this series was a bit patchy compared with the first two, although it redeemed itself last week. Didn't think they would bother with a fourth series but according to Angus Deayton they're already filming it.

wow really , well i was wrong. I will still watch it but this series felt like a different show , hopefully next series will be better.
  • EE Fan 1990EE Fan 1990 Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi,
    Ive just started watching Pramface - thanks to Netflix!
    Just need to find series 3 to watch!!
    When did angus Deyton say they were filming the fourth?
    Do you know if they are releasing series 2 and 3 on dvd at all?

Cheers
    H
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just wondering if anybody else is watching Pramface, i really enjoy it and think its a really sweet funny show especially love Scarlet Johnson and Anna Chancellor in it but all the cast and characters are great. Series one was great and this first episode of series two was also really good. I think this show could be really popular. What are everybody else's opinions?

This has got to be one of the stupidest programmes advertised on the telly.

Typical of TV to make glossy over some kid having a baby on a one night stand where the child she finds out is 16.

Its almost like they condone it.