she's gone and enslaved another one ..

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I can't wait to see the trashy pictures from this big bash being planned to celebrate her latest wedding. They should provide excellent fodder for discussion .;)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I can't wait to see the trashy pictures from this big bash being planned to celebrate her latest wedding. They should provide excellent fodder for discussion .;)

I doubt any celeb mag will want to pay her money for them.

She royally pi$$ed off OK! recently so she might be reduced to a double page spread in Chicken Fanciers Weekly. ;)
    Forum Member
    I'm betting she will get Muscle Mary to dress as a prince,in the manner of her first husband,thinking it will devastate Petey.
    Taking bets here.....evens on a Disney theme so it looks like she's doing it for the kiddies.
    Forum Member
    I doubt any celeb mag will want to pay her money for them.

She royally pi$$ed off OK! recently so she might be reduced to a double page spread in Chicken Fanciers Weekly. ;)

Cruel . But if the Price is right ,then chickies it is.
    And her followers will buy it too.
    Like that fabby mag she launched. She should've called that Titanic really.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,714
    Forum Member
    Who? :confused::confused:

KP`s biggest supporters/defenders on DS at one time :)
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    KP`s biggest supporters/defenders on DS at one time :)

Oh right. :)
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the fallout of her divorce from PA has finally caught up with her, no matter how "tough" she claims she is, clearly she parked her emotions rather than deal with it there and then it's finally caught up with her at a time when her "fame" is subsiding at a rate of knots.

She is emotionally void and I believe that was from her you ver years from the point of her parents divorcing. The woman needs help, she won't take it as to her it's a sign of weakness what she does not realise its the first step of strength!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm betting this marriage will last about 6 months...QUOTE]

This marriage will last until she meets Kevin [as predicted by 'a psychic']
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else betting that Messrs Costner, Spacey, Bacon and even Federline, have already taken out restraining orders....
    Forum Member
    Anyone else betting that Messrs Costner, Spacey, Bacon and even Federline, have already taken out restraining orders....

On the other hand you could have a load of blokes changing their names from Darren/Freddy/Jason etc to Kevin on the upchance of hopping on her gravy train at some point.
    This new guy ? Had he been a more 'normal' guy there might have been less of a :eek::eek::eek: reaction (but only slightly less). But given his track record I'm utterly baffled how she can't see that he is on the make & using her.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsOrin wrote: »
    Cym, Katie must be paying you loads.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO rakin it in :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    On the other hand you could have a load of blokes changing their names from Darren/Freddy/Jason etc to Kevin on the upchance of hopping on her gravy train at some point.
    This new guy ? Had he been a more 'normal' guy there might have been less of a :eek::eek::eek: reaction (but only slightly less). But given his track record I'm utterly baffled how she can't see that he is on the make & using her.:confused:

But she'd never attract or get with a 'normal guy'; anyone with an ounce of sense or intelligence would run a mile, surely?
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO rakin it in :D

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    But she'd never attract or get with a 'normal guy'; anyone with an ounce of sense or intelligence would run a mile, surely?
    Well not till she becomes 'normal' herself. She has accumulated a reasonable fortune & ought to just chill out,get some psychological help and focus on her kids.
    I'm not a great believer in the trotting off to the wilds to 'find yourself' ,since it is overused by celebs. But I'd make an exception in this case. This woman is a freak & beyond freaky,but surely there must be a human being in there somewhere begging to be unearthed ? I'd love to see her in one of those American camps out in the wilds of Oregon/Idaho etc. The ones they send problem teens to for months on end where their lives are stripped back to basics & they have to confront who they are.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Can't be bothered posting much because I take exception to personal comments, but that made me laugh too.:D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So has she got bored of this one yet?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    It tickles me when I think of KP tracking all her current bad press & scrawling the names of the haters on her sh*t list. Her special fluffy pink pen must be smoking with the effort!

She's going to be a busy bunny plotting revenge on Sandals, teaching Kev the "I bought that ring off of my own initiative, honest." speech AND molding an anatomically correct Leo doll to jab with pins of fury. It's a jolly good job she has so many well-paid friends to cheerleaded her through these trying times.

I don't fly but I would (almost) be willing to risk death-by-ball-of-fire to give Sandals the extra custom they so richly deserve. I *hope* she has the common to know when she is outmatched but I fear the next KP 'book' launch will be littered with glittery flipflops. The seething is strong with that one.

As concerns the well-timed abuse reveals, I suspect Ms Price suffers from Heather Mills Syndrome. To dignify her cashing in on people's genuine anguish with a comment would be to allow her to share attention that is rightly reserved for those who truly struggle to find the words to tell.

Now on with the mocking!
  • momma11momma11 Posts: 3,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snark E wrote: »
    It tickles me when I think of KP tracking all her current bad press & scrawling the names of the haters on her sh*t list. Her special fluffy pink pen must be smoking with the effort!

She's going to be a busy bunny plotting revenge on Sandals, teaching Kev the "I bought that ring off of my own initiative, honest." speech AND molding an anatomically correct Leo doll to jab with pins of fury. It's a jolly good job she has so many well-paid friends to cheerleaded her through these trying times.

I don't fly but I would (almost) be willing to risk death-by-ball-of-fire to give Sandals the extra custom they so richly deserve. I *hope* she has the common to know when she is outmatched but I fear the next KP 'book' launch will be littered with glittery flipflops. The seething is strong with that one.

As concerns the well-timed abuse reveals, I suspect Ms Price suffers from Heather Mills Syndrome. To dignify her cashing in on people's genuine anguish with a comment would be to allow her to share attention that is rightly reserved for those who truly struggle to find the words to tell.

Now on with the mocking!

love your posts ! keep 'em coming ;)
    love your services too...very funny :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kevin Webster must be shitting himself.
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to her romance with Gavin Hanson? I wonder whether he was just in it for a quick fling because I doubt she is someone she would want to introduce to his children. I wonder whether this is all about her ego being hurt.
    Forum Member
    Well if she has a sh1t list then it must be massive at this point.
    There was a time she would never have had to pay for a holiday. Her name alone opened the freebie doors. Now that Sandals have pooed on her in a classic insult worthy of Stephen Fry I doubt the freebies will be so forthcoming. Who wants THAT sight flouncing those fun bags & bikini munching bits on their property & lowering the tone.She needs to stick to Ibiza & table dancing .
    Forum Member

Too right.Quivering in his greasey overalls at the very idea.:D
    I think the Harry Enfield character (Kevin the stroppy teenager ) is about her mental equivalent. "That's SO unfair !!! I HATE YOU !!!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just so sad and tawdry and desperate.
    It really goes against my better judgement but I'm starting to feel quite sorry for her.:o
    Imagine having such a low opinion of yourself that marrying some shiny,muscle-bound himbo you hardly know actually seems like a better option than being on your own for 5 minutes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Snark E wrote: »

Now on with the mocking!

Ha ha good post Katie Price will indeed be plotting revenge!