Options

CS: Todd's cheating

fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
Forum Member
If you were going to cheat on your partner why oh why would you do it on the street where he lives? Where all his friends live? Where you would risk him catching you?

It seems so ridiculous that Todd and his bit on the side couldn't have chosen any other restaurant in Manchester to go for lunch!

Comments

• Options
    sam_geesam_gee Posts: 49,226
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    If you were going to cheat on your partner why oh why would you do it on the street where he lives? Where all his friends live? Where you would risk him catching you?

It seems so ridiculous that Todd and his bit on the side couldn't have chosen any other restaurant in Manchester to go for lunch!

I know. Perhaps Todd thought Marcus would be out of the way with Liam :confused:

How pathetic was Todd when Marcus went for him? I thought he'd give Marcus a piece of his mind like he did Maria, but he looked really scared :D
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sam_gee wrote: »
    I know. Perhaps Todd thought Marcus would be out of the way with Liam :confused:

How pathetic was Todd when Marcus went for him? I thought he'd give Marcus a piece of his mind like he did Maria, but he looked really scared :D

But what about all of their friends and family? And Marcus could return at any minute!

The Bistro appears to be the only restruant anyone in Corrie is aloud to go to:D It's almsot as if they live in 'the Dome' off the Simpsons movie:kitty:
  • Options
    Absolute RotterAbsolute Rotter Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems to be deliberately trying to get caught
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight I got the feeling he was actually abit gutted after Marcus told him he was leaving.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He was. He wanted shot off Marcus.

The eight months are over. Should be plain sailing now Marcus has gone.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    He was. He wanted shot off Marcus.

The eight months are over. Should be plain sailing now Marcus has gone.

If he was deliberately trying to get caught he would've just admitted it when he got caught out yesterday by Sean telling Marcus.
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »

It's almost like Todd is aware he is in a universe with the most ridiculous coincidences, and he knew the minute he kissed that bloke Marcus would just so happen to walk round the corner and see him. Todd has worked out how predictable and stupid the world is that he lives in is.
  • Options
    kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well SOMEONE had to walk round the corner and catch him at it :D
  • Options
    HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Todds return is an epic yawn inducing fail in my opinion.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Todd was talking to Jason in the Rovers he hinted at having a bad experience in the past that made him bitter - I do hope we find out what this was. Might put a different angle on why he's so vile and manipulating.
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Todds return is an epic yawn inducing fail in my opinion.

And me, Hildaonpluto. I was looking forward to Eileen's other son returning, but the writng for him has been so out of character with the Todd we knew. I hope they are not now going to write in a story of how he has been hurt by a previous lover and expect us to feel sorry for him. Eileen should give him his train fare back to London.
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member

Exactly! He's so horrible to everyone is Todd I wish nobody would speak to him then he might leave the street for good this time.
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,772
    Forum Member
    King Todd. He wants it, he takes it. Nobody stands in his way. I would love to see him step it up.