Contact Details For Virgin Media Cable Laying?

KennedyCKennedyC Posts: 1,289
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone have a telephone number for a Virgin Media department that deals with the cable laying contractors.

There are some contractors digging up the road in a small cul-de-sac across the road from our estate. The contractors have said that their next job is putting cable on our estate.

Our estate is privately owned. The council didn't adopt it so the residents have to contribute to the maintenance of the roads, footpaths, grass verges and any other common land.

I am one of the directors and we haven't received any plans of works, requests for access or even a letter.

I've spent time googling and can't find contract details for any Virgin Media departments except those that deal with customers or potential customers and they don't want to talk to us. The contractor is also reluctant to help, a bit like openreach, we aren't their customer.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Hi there, the VM Twitter team suggest posting on the official forums, and they'll get in touch with you from there.
    http://virg.co/VMforums
    Disclaimer: I work for Virgin Media but I am not posting in an official capacity here.

Hth.

Cheers
    John