Options

Does anybody remember Beehive Bedlam?

13»

Comments

• Options
    DSWNSMDSWNSM Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bloody hate this game :p my mum used to play it all the time on Sky and the music used to do my head in. We have just got Sky back and she does play it every now and then, thankfully not as much as she did.
  • Options
    hsellorshsellors Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes!! lol
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,223
    Forum Member
    For some reason I used to love it, many many years ago. Today was the first time I had played it in at least 4 years.
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    STEVE 03 wrote: »
    I remember this game very well. I was hooked on this in the early days of Sky Digital in the late 1990's and spent hours playing it trying to beat my high score.

There where quite a few really addictive little games like this on Sky around the same time, but can't remember their names. But Beehive Bedlam was one of the classics :)

I remember there was like a 3d minesweeper. But this was bloody addictive.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've got up to level 22 and that's it. What actually does happen when you get to 25?
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ I completed the game a few years ago and can't remember any spectacular ending, so it must have just been a kind of 'Well done!' message.

Well, unlike modern day console games, a game on Sky Interactive was never going to end with a 10 minute voice-acted cutscene, ha ha! Oh, now if they ever bring the game back, I want that, a multitude of cheering CGI bees!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    ^ I completed the game a few years ago and can't remember any spectacular ending, so it must have just been a kind of 'Well done!' message.

When you finish the first level, they say you can register to win prizes if you complete all levels.