Options

Pav Is Being Bullied. And We're Complicit.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I feel for Pav, he certainly does appear to be getting a hatd time - and for no reason other than 3 ex-HMs having a bee in their bonnet about him: Bianca (because Pav along with Zoe changed their vote from Ashleigh to Danielle after Biannca was evicted), Danielle (because he voted for her to be evicted) and Matthew (who knows why Matthew doesn't like him!)
    He was a bit OTT in his VT (but aren't they all?) and he did seem a bit power hungry when he first came into the house but it was bound to be difficult coming in this late in the game.

I honestly can't see what it is he's done that's so bad.

I actually think Mark is the worst culprit for the bullying of Pav - and I'm not just saying that because I can't stand him but he wasted no time in telling his cronies exactly what was said about Pav (and Zoe for that matter), therefore turning everyone against him.

Yes he did, and he did it to throw the flack away from him about nominating Ash.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really can't see racism or bullying..
    He is just not that entertaining or likeable thus far.
    He appears to me to be trying too hard to be liked by the groups.
    In my opinion he has two options just relax and open up a bit to the housemates and hope to escape nomination or Plan B start outing certain housemates as being two faced faced lick Spitals who are only pretending to like Helen and Ash because they are afraid of them thus gaining public support.

The only reason they have been more welcoming to Zoe is in their eyes she is a celeb and they are aware she may well have some useful contacts..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Markren wrote: »
    Pav has the charisma to get out if this.

:)i think he has - Pav's far from dull or boring. It's quite disturbing watching the weird reception he, and his sister, are getting, and the snake comments from the ex h/ms were totally bizarre, but I'm sure he'll turn it around.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just goes to show how easily groundless poisonous rumours can get spread among willing morons, and how damaging they can be to a person's reputation.'
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I actually think Mark is the worst culprit for the bullying of Pav - and I'm not just saying that because I can't stand him but he wasted no time in telling his cronies exactly what was said about Pav (and Zoe for that matter), therefore turning everyone against him..

Completely agree with these comments. Mark was so keen to cover his sorry arse that he threw Pav under a bus and now his bitching seems to have become 'fact' regarding Pav.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    werebear wrote: »
    IHe appears to me to be trying too hard to be liked by the groups.

Can you name any other housemates who have been heavily booed for 'trying too hard to be liked'?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    I have found it very uncomfortable viewing actually. What has he done to deserve to be marginalised by everyone? So odd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    He has a psychology degree, he can handle it.

You seriously overestimate the value of an undergrad psych degree. :p
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Yes he did, and he did it to throw the flack away from him about nominating Ash.

Why does everyone have to justify themselves to Helen :confused:

Mark blamed everyone else for those nominations.

It must be a really scary House, with Helen & consort Ash in control :o

I also noticed during the, ' Who said the nasty comments task' - that Helen referred to Jale as a Fat **** !!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm bloody not complicit.:D I've been saying all week that he's done nothing to warrant the volume of dislike he's received.

I am Pavicus.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you name any other housemates who have been heavily booed for 'trying too hard to be liked'?

Steven.
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    New vid of HMs discussing Pav. Mark is being fair. Ashleigh her usual nasty self^_^
    http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-52-pav-man-everyones-lips
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zenton wrote: »
    He's not the only one thats had a hard time. What about Jale, Danielle, Ashleigh and Chris?

I think you are playing a certain "card"

Jale and Danielle are out of the house (thank the Lord) and Chris and Ashleigh are getting on better with everyone now, so poor Pav is currently the target of the snide remarks and suspicion
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Alison BB3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Completely agree with these comments. Mark was so keen to cover his sorry arse that he threw Pav under a bus and now his bitching seems to have become 'fact' regarding Pav.

Because it came from the ex-HMs, whose word is considered pure gold because they have "seen EVERYTHING" i.e. a couple of highlights shows.
  • Options
    QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor old Pav, I couldn't believe the amount of boos he got! Thanks to that crowd the hms are going to be against him even more "well if that crowd hate him he must be awful". He seems like a nice guy to me. Why can't they just judge him for themselves on how he is in the house rather than on what 3 ex hms have said, I can't believe they're not intelligent enough not to base their views on 3 people who don't even know Pav :confused:

yes ugh!
  • Options
    Silver RiverSilver River Posts: 1,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    purplesky wrote: »
    Pav seems ok, and is a victim of ex housemates vitriol coupled with the general sense of paranoia in the house.

Zoe is an ex reality star, so automatically got higher status. Personally I prefer Pav, but there we are. They are a shallow bunch in the house sometimes. Pav deserves to be given a chance.

I agree with this. Poor Pav has done absolutely nothing to warrant the treatment he's getting from both HM's and the eviction night crowd. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dialectic wrote: »
    New vid of HMs discussing Pav. Mark is being fair. Ashleigh her usual nasty self^_^
    http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-52-pav-man-everyones-lips

Mark is just covering all his bases, he knows the public won't like it if Pav is ostracised, and he knows the HM's won't like it if he backtracks on what he said about Pav too after him causing all the trouble in the first place, and yes, Ashleigh is being her normal nasty self.
  • Options
    LuverlyAJLuverlyAJ Posts: 673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't normally hope that people can be evicted because other housemates are horrible to them, do we?

What's is this "we" rubbish?

You might not, but I've made my view clear, and what you would do is not relevant.

Third FM today who thinks their view overrides mine and mistakenly seems to assume I've any interest in what they think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    Mark is just covering all his bases, he knows the public won't like it if Pav is ostracised, and he knows the HM's won't like it if he backtracks on what he said about Pav too after him causing all the trouble in the first place, and yes, Ashleigh is being her normal nasty self.

Mark is nasty Ashleigh is not.

The number of FMS who dislike a clever bright beautiful young woman is mind boggling.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    Personally I think Pav should walk, and cite to the housemates they way have treated him he has no choice, he will constantly be up and ostracised as he is the scapegoat.

he shouldn't stay in such a hostile place, he can rise above it and leave them to their bullying ways.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OldEnough wrote: »
    Alison BB3

Was she booed? I know she went out early as her loud attempts to enchant the other HMs just got on their wick.

She's had one of the most successful post BB careers, so those boos weren't that damaging
  • Options
    dialecticdialectic Posts: 6,949
    Forum Member
    LuverlyAJ wrote: »
    Mark is nasty Ashleigh is not.

The number of FMS who dislike a clever bright beautiful young woman is mind boggling.

No they just see things as they are (perhaps you should watch the vid under discussion) and don't worship blindly.
  • Options
    Silver RiverSilver River Posts: 1,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LuverlyAJ wrote: »
    Was she booed? I know she went out early as her loud attempts to enchant the other HMs just got on their wick.

She's had one of the most successful post BB careers, so those boos weren't that damaging

I'm pretty sure Alison left to cheers. I remember the other HM's, (maybe not Alex), were shocked that Sandy was more popular with the voters.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    fatal kiss wrote: »
    Personally I think Pav should walk, and cite to the housemates they way have treated him he has no choice, he will constantly be up and ostracised as he is the scapegoat.

he shouldn't stay in such a hostile place, he can rise above it and leave them to their bullying ways.

I thought that too last night. He doesn't deserve this crap, and can leave with his head held high. Poor bloke, I really feel for him.
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    theid wrote: »
    Pav got it dead right in his conversation with Winston when he said that HMs just talk about themselves and nobody asks him anything about his life. Naturally Winston didn't take it on board, because his advice was to talk about normal things. What would be the point if nobody's interested?

Winston laying into him in bb's specially set up bullying task, was disgusting. I'd have told him to **** off if he spoke to me like that. I can't believe this towie-esque knobhead that likes to play the idiot card, is one of the favourites to win :S