Options

Sorry to repeat HUMAN NATURE

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
Forum Member
I am sorry but I have lost where I saw this on the threads ...so ...
What if the book the Naismiths had was a version of the book the young boy opened before WWI in the 'Human Nature' episode. It represents a chamelion arch to wilf and that is why donna said she thought he needed to read it. What if Naismith is related to the aliens trying to find the doctor with the scarecrows? Is that why the knew about the master?
By the way, I am still loving all the permutations on how it will end

Comments

• Options
    JessicaLJessicaL Posts: 3,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joebernie wrote: »
    I am sorry but I have lost where I saw this on the threads ...so ...
    What if the book the Naismiths had was a version of the book the young boy opened before WWI in the 'Human Nature' episode. It represents a chamelion arch to wilf and that is why donna said she thought he needed to read it. What if Naismith is related to the aliens trying to find the doctor with the scarecrows? Is that why the knew about the master?
    By the way, I am still loving all the permutations on how it will end

Not sure it will be quite as you describe but given Verity Newman played by Jessica Hynes features somehow in part two ..shes probably very likely to be a descendant of Joan.I think my second fave Who story Human Nature/Family of blood is maybe going to be mentioned in The end of time part two.:)

Though so far theres only evidence of a cameo for Jessica Hynes so we'll have to see if theres any more to it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Just realised for the Jessica Hynes scene to appear we need either all the Masters to disappear otherwise Verity Newman would be a Master or we need the Doctor to go to an alternate universe where the events in the End of Time Part 1 haven't happened. Or of course just go back in time to before EOT.
  • Options
    JonJonBJonJonB Posts: 2,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...or just reverse the effect and save everyone like we know he will?