Options

When does Ronnie wake up from hospital in EastEnders?

Soap SpySoap Spy Posts: 3,359
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It has been nearly a month now! so I was thinking Ronnie will wake up on the live episode.

Comments

• Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Not until at least the anniversary week. :(
  • Options
    Soap SpySoap Spy Posts: 3,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Firegazer wrote: »
    Not until at least the anniversary week. :(

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be very EE if docs told her it was the year 2033 and her then new born son is now 18 years old, not a baby that she always wanted. :D
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think when she wakes up she will go all mad may on us but in the other way screaming to roxy Thats not my baby as soon as she sees matthew would be funny after all this time wanting kids now she has one she doesnt want it :D
  • Options
    phill363phill363 Posts: 24,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as Panto ends
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    I think that Charlie or Roxy will bring the baby in to see her and she'll hear the baby cry or something and will either wake up or she'll move her hand or something, giving them all hope she'll pull through.
  • Options
    jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    theres loads of ways they could wake her up, i think they should have her wake up but she decides to fake it for awhile, get out of hospital kill nick then come back as if she was in the coma all the time,
    also

im thinking theres an irony here that shes missing the start of matthews life like kat missed tommys
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think when she wakes up she will go all mad may on us but in the other way screaming to roxy Thats not my baby as soon as she sees matthew would be funny after all this time wanting kids now she has one she doesnt want it :D

They did a similar storyline in H&A once, I can see it happening here too.