ED The Big Barton Question

J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
Forum Member
✭✭
With all these new Bartons there is one question that is one the minds of every Emmerdale fan, it can of course only be:

Which one will Katie sh*g first? :eek:

Comments

• spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ED could do a soap first and have Katie go for a threesome with two of the brothers. We know she'd be well up for it. :o
    If she hasn't had sex in the couple of months she's been away (highly unlikely) she'll probably wear them both out after an hour and phone for the other son and daddy Barton to come and join in.
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    Doesn't she only go with men over fourty nowadays?
  • thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'll be Barton Senior...although she may have to fight Chas to the death.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spunger wrote: »
    ED could do a soap first and have Katie go for a threesome with two of the brothers. We know she'd be well up for it. :o
    If she hasn't had sex in the couple of months she's been away (highly unlikely) she'll probably wear them both out after an hour and phone for the other son and daddy Barton to come and join in.
    Doesn't she return with a new bloke in-tow? Doesn't let the grass grow under her feet does Katie. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Doesn't she return with a new bloke in-tow?

No. According to KO there's a new romance on the way so it looks certain to be one of the Bartons.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. According to KO there's a new romance on the way so it looks certain to be one of the Bartons.
    Oh. I thought I read that she returned with a boyfriend and Declan was jealous. Must've read the spoiler wrong...

One of the Bartons? Come on, this is Katie. She'll try them all out before she finds one she likes. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Oh. I thought I read that she returned with a boyfriend and Declan was jealous. Must've read the spoiler wrong...

One of the Bartons? Come on, this is Katie. She'll try them all out before she finds one she likes. ;)

well you wouldn't buy a car without taking it for a test drive first, would ya? ;)
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where will Katie live should be the big question :p
  • GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why does Katie have this reputation?

She cheated on Andy with his brother, certainly but she hasn't had many other boyfriends and with the exception of sleeping with Adam when she was splitting up with Declan, she's been faithful. So her relationships have been: Andy (marriage); the nutty policeman; Ryan; Declan (marriage); fling with Robert when she was very young and a one night stand with Adam. Ok most people haven't been married twice by mid twenties, but it's hardly Sodom and Gommorrah. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Where will Katie live should be the big question :p

Incredibly KO thinks it's a good idea to move her
    back into Home Farm:eek::mad::(:yawn:
    How unbelievably unrealistic:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She cheated on Andy with his brother, certainly but she hasn't had many other boyfriends and with the exception of sleeping with Adam when she was splitting up with Declan, she's been faithful. So her relationships have been: Andy (marriage); the nutty policeman; Ryan; Declan (marriage); fling with Robert when she was very young and a one night stand with Adam. Ok most people haven't been married twice by mid twenties, but it's hardly Sodom and Gommorrah. :D

I seem to remember her having a knee trembler with David and I think she dated Nikhil or did she knock him back
  • rollockingbatrollockingbat Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    J-B wrote: »
    With all these new Bartons there is one question that is one the minds of every Emmerdale fan, it can of course only be:

Who says she can't have all of them 'first'. Aren't soaps always trying to push the boundaries of what they broadcast? :o
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because she's been ridden more times than a grand national winner:o

You've only got 5 there, we worked it out once a while back, you've missed at least 6 out:p

Syd the gardener
    David who she did up the side of the Woolpack
    Grayson Sinclair
    Lee Naylor
    Nathan Wylde
    Nick Henshall

Any more?!:eek::o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to remember her having a knee trembler with David and I think she dated Nikhil or did she knock him back
    Yes, she decided he was too boring for her. The irony! :D
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    ah the dull Katie. No doubt one of them will fancy this 'blonde beauty' zzzzz
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to remember her having a knee trembler with David

Yeah they were at a party at Home Farm and went for a quickie outside up against a wall.:eek: Quite steamy for that time of evening.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because she's been ridden more times than a grand national winner:o

You've only got 5 there, we worked it out once a while back, you've missed at least 6 out:p

Syd the gardener
    David who she did up the side of the Woolpack
    Grayson Sinclair
    Lee Naylor
    Nathan Wylde
    Nick Henshall

Any more?!:eek::o:D
    I object. Mr Henshall was the nutty policeman who I referred to! I didn't realise she had all those others too. Ok I revise my opinion. She's a bit of a slapper:D:D:eek:
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    J-B wrote: »

I think Chas has to go through them first
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Megan is going to date James Barton
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CherryRose wrote: »
    I think Chas has to go through them first

Oh no doubt Chas will be shoehorned into the Bartons storylines just like she is everything else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Megan is going to date James Barton

I hope not, I'm not a fan of Megan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

People like to take a part of someone's character and exaggerate it some what. The Cain fanboys like to think he's the hardest baddest man on the planet.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People like to take a part of someone's character and exaggerate it some what. The Cain fanboys like to think he's the hardest baddest man on the planet.:p

Excuse moi, I don't know what the fanboys think, but I'm a fangirl;), and I don't care if he's the hardest and baddest. In fact I like new improved, softer, more considerate, steamin' hot Cain. So get it right up ye and don't slag ma man!! :p:p. Besides which if what Collie says is true, Katie's a big a slapper as pre- Moira Cain, and it's a wonder the two of them haven't worked their way around to each other yet!:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In fact I like new improved, softer, more considerate, steamin' hot Cain.

aka The Farmer's Wife. :(
  • 80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Incredibly KO thinks it's a good idea to move her
    back into Home Farm:eek::mad::(:yawn:
    How unbelievably unrealistic:mad:

Why is it unrealistic? :confused:

She wants to be paid off and she is
    going to move back into Home Farm until she gets what she wants.

Quite a realistic situation really :)