Options

Mutya Buena - Real Girl

spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone like Mutya Buena's 2007 solo album Real Girl? I'm listening to it again and think it still sounds fresh and has some great tracks on it. I've always loved her voice and wish we could hear more from her again. Clearly nothing has come of MKS, which is a shame as I love all three of them and enjoyed seeing them in concert a few years ago. I wonder if any of them have any solo album plans, does anyone know? Siobhan's two solo albums are wonderful, I still listen to them regularly, especially Revolution In Me. Sadly there's never been a solo album from Keisha. I wish they would release something new, either together or solo. They're all good singers and it seems like their talent is being wasted. :(

Comments

• Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    I don't think I've ever listened to the whole album, or if I have can't remember it, but I loved the Real Girl single so so so much. Oh and the Groove Armada song but I'm not sure if that was on the album
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked B Boy Baby
  • Options
    AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it was pretty good.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She opened for Prince on the night I went: yeah, she's a very good singer and I liked everything she did...
  • Options
    Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes!!! Loved it at the time, and still enjoy a few tracks on it now especially the more laid back ones, Strung Out, Just A Little Bit, Suffer For Love, All great tracks.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very good album. I haven't listened to it in a few years. A slightly underrated hidden gem.
  • Options
    ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still love this album. Suffer For Love is my favourite song from it. Always loved Mutya's voice and wish the solo career worked out better for her rather going downhill and then trying to re-do the original Sugababes as I never really cared for Keisha or Siohan's voices.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 325
    Forum Member
    I loved that song when it was released. I may have bought the album actually
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    Just want to say thank you for starting this thread because I've been playing Real Girl and Song 4 Mutya repeatedly since I read it