Options

EastEnders 21/08/15 - Off to visit the Kaff at Kings Cross

123457»

Comments

• Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Fantastic episode of EE.

The scenes in St Pancreas was thrilling.

Amazing acting from Gillian,Steve,Adam and Letitia.
  • Options
    Menime123Menime123 Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, She is a flippin legend
    how far is Walford supposed to be from St pancreas.... Phil was already there, and Sharon and Ian are discussing it in the square... either it isn't far, Phil was really really early, or there was a delay.... talk about teleportation :-)

Not that far, 5 or 6 miles.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how far is Walford supposed to be from St pancreas.... Phil was already there, and Sharon and Ian are discussing it in the square... either it isn't far, Phil was really really early, or there was a delay.... talk about teleportation :-)

They took a shortcut via the Islets of Langerhans.
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    It's St Pancras not pancreas! A pancreas is a body organ. As for Ian and Sharon turning up in time I thought that was a bit unrealistic. I thought Gillian Taylforth looked amazing. I'd love to look like her when I reach her age. She has had a non surgical facelift granted but she does have good genes and would still be a good looking woman without the face treatment. She also has a good trim figure. I'm looking forward to when she returns completely as I like her. I've not liked all the returns and recasts but Kathy is one I know I'll enjoy. So far her scenes with Phil have been good.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apologies if already discussed and asked

But i am bit confused about his whole stacey storyline. Stacey is worried about her bipolar while pregnant. Well, how come her bipolar was never an issue when she was pregnant with Lily? Seems odd.
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    They took a shortcut via the Islets of Langerhans.

This just about doubled me over lol, being insulin dependant totally got it ;-)
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,486
    Forum Member

Or they got the tube? They were 2 mins away from the tube station.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This just about doubled me over lol, being insulin dependant totally got it ;-)

Thanks sugar! :D;)
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm just disappointed that they didn't use the magical gate to platform 9 and three quarters!
  • Options
    holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know when this episode is likely to show up on iPlayer. Missed the last 10 mins >:(
  • Options
    LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone know when this episode is likely to show up on iPlayer. Missed the last 10 mins >:(
    It's there now and has been since last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0670l9b/eastenders-21082015
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    It's St Pancras not pancreas! A pancreas is a body organ. As for Ian and Sharon turning up in time I thought that was a bit unrealistic. I thought Gillian Taylforth looked amazing. I'd love to look like her when I reach her age. She has had a non surgical facelift granted but she does have good genes and would still be a good looking woman without the face treatment. She also has a good trim figure. I'm looking forward to when she returns completely as I like her. I've not liked all the returns and recasts but Kathy is one I know I'll enjoy. So far her scenes with Phil have been good.

LOL I used to incorrectly call it St Pancreas when I was younger:D
  • Options
    holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LHolmes wrote: »
    It's there now and has been since last night.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0670l9b/eastenders-21082015

Thank you. Was looking at catch up on the sky box and its not there..just theThurs episode although there are other Fri programs there. Odd.
    Never thought to go direct to website.
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »
    Thanks sugar! :D;)

Oh honey,honey :cool::D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh honey,honey :cool::D:D

Are you 0...0s Candy girl?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    haphash wrote: »
    I'm just disappointed that they didn't use the magical gate to platform 9 and three quarters!

That's always fun :D
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

But i am bit confused about his whole stacey storyline. Stacey is worried about her bipolar while pregnant. Well, how come her bipolar was never an issue when she was pregnant with Lily? Seems odd.

She only had it to get way with murder.
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,290
    Forum Member

The Bipolar is not the issue just the Meds she has to take for it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dan2008 wrote: »
    The Bipolar is not the issue just the Meds she has to take for it.

It's still part of the issue, if she comes off the mess then her bipolar isn't as manageable. If she stays on them then it could be detrimental to the baby,

And the other poster is correct about her pregnancy with Lily, I cannot remember if it was an issue.
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    No,she should have stayed dead
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    It's still part of the issue, if she comes off the mess then her bipolar isn't as manageable. If she stays on them then it could be detrimental to the baby,

And the other poster is correct about her pregnancy with Lily, I cannot remember if it was an issue.

It was not such an issue because she did not have another child to worry about. If she comes off it now she risks becoming unstable. As she said, it takes only one day to become the sort of monster that could traumatise Lily for years to come.
  • Options
    VGKidVGKid Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the issue this time is if Lily sees Stacey having an episode and becomes scared of her. Before, Stacey did not have to worry about another child - everyone else may be wary of her following an episode, but they're more likely to be understanding. Stacey can't afford to lose Lily (or simply break the bond they have), and that's the issue this time around (hence why Stacey talked about the ice cream incident - she doesn't want a repeat of that because she isn't on the meds)