Kraft Singles

2»

Comments

• noise747noise747 Posts: 30,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spectra wrote: »
    Actually that is what I was saying. It is funny that he suggested you join ISIS given your published and quite offensive views on anyone "foreign" .

i have nothing against foreign people, well most of them anyway.
  • Isambard BrunelIsambard Brunel Posts: 6,598
    Forum Member
    spectra wrote: »
    I know it might sound strange but think Waitrose Essential Cheese Slices (processed chesse) are the closest I can get to Mcs slices.

Finally, a useful and relevant reply! Thank you.

I don't have a Waitrose near me, so I tried Asda's super value cheese slices instead. They're mostly palm oil and other nasties, with a hint of real cheese to keep the EU happy. They had a more orangey colour (like McDonalds), don't melt into liquid and the taste is definitely different from Aldi's, but unfortunately they're very weak tasting. I put two in a roll with a quarter-pounder but could hardly taste them.

I'll stick to Aldi's and hope that I stumble across Kraft in a newsagent or small grocers one day.
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is hilarious. Good on OP for sticking to their guns.

I wonder if McDonalds would let you just buy some of their cheese slices if you asked really nicely?
  • ecco66ecco66 Posts: 16,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally, a useful and relevant reply! Thank you.

I don't have a Waitrose near me, so I tried Asda's super value cheese slices instead. They're mostly palm oil and other nasties, with a hint of real cheese to keep the EU happy. They had a more orangey colour (like McDonalds), don't melt into liquid and the taste is definitely different from Aldi's, but unfortunately they're very weak tasting. I put two in a roll with a quarter-pounder but could hardly taste them.

I'll stick to Aldi's and hope that I stumble across Kraft in a newsagent or small grocers one day.
    Have you tried the Low Low ones? They come pretty close to me. Let us know if you try them! :)