WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 26-27 Spoilers Included

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet 27s
    Aaryn has accepted defeat & knows she's going. Now she's sharing info on the way out. Should be a fun few days. #BB15 https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/372114699891929089/photo/1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hamsterwatch ‏@hamsterwatch 4m
    #BB14 Day 67: 12 gone (incl Jodi, Willie), 4 left, with 8 days to go
    #BB15 Day 67: 8 gone, 8 left, with 23 days to go
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big Brother Network ‏@bigbrothernet 27s
    Aaryn has accepted defeat & knows she's going. Now she's sharing info on the way out. Should be a fun few days. #BB15 https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/372114699891929089/photo/1

Why is she accepting defeat when she has 3 days left? Jeez, what is it with these people? There is plenty of ammo to use against Andy.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I know Amanda is probably one of the worst people ever in a reality TV show. But I just can't get over how much I can't stand McCrae. I really hope that if it's McCrae and Amanda that go up on the block next week they keep Amanda over him.

I've developed an ever growing and rampant dislike for him too. He just sits there slobbed out all day doing nothing contributing nothing of value.

His gameplay has been literally to hide behind Amanda, which is effective enough but it sucks to watch and it'd really suck hard if it got him the win. He lets her to treat people like crap and then makes excuses why he didn't stand in, but in reality I think it's because he's nasty himself and is just to much of a wuss to actually express what's on his mind, so lets her do it for him.

I feel like Amanda has virtually no redeeming qualities, but at the very least she's putting it all out there and making an effort to get ahead in the game. If they got to the final two, I'd feel like it'd be a lose/lose result, but I'd rather Amanda won, just because she's actually done stuff to get where she is, even if her personality is beyond awful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda says no one should hang with Elissa and she'll watch to see who goes up to her HoH room. GinaMarie just walked up there.
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GM goes to Elissa with Aaryn's "proposal" which involves her winning HoH and putting up McCranda next week if Elissa can get the votes to keep her. GM and Elissa just start laughing "No way!".
  • pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shine_On wrote: »
    I know Amanda is probably one of the worst people ever in a reality TV show. But I just can't get over how much I can't stand McCrae. I really hope that if it's McCrae and Amanda that go up on the block next week they keep Amanda over him.

His voice is awful and he just looks like he'd smell.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa: I feel sorry for you.
    Aaryn: For what?..
    Elissa: For being the person you are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn/Judd whispering. Aaryn making her case to stay by saying she will get rid of Amanda/McCrae. Judd says he will talk to Elissa.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spencer: I want Elissa to go next week. Andy: I do too... I want Elissa out over anybody else in this house.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone is against Aaryn.

Judd's leaked her talks. Elissa's leaked her talks. GinaMarie's leaked her talks. Spencer's leaked her talks.

GinaMarie seems to be loyal to Elissa. She was speaking to Andy and she tried to deflect the target off Elissa. She said Elissa's all alone in the game now, so knocking out Amanda would be the next best thing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronnie Talbott & Adam Poch discuss Sunday's episode
    http://tvtalk.com/shows/listen/BigBrother
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amanda crying. She says she's going to be portrayed as a horrible person but only tortured Elissa because Elissa has tortured everyone for two months by making snide remarks not shouting and screaming.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if Amanda is cracking up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/372158079078383616/photo/1
    Amanda having a mini-meltdown over Elissa & being frustrated in how she believes she's portrayed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems GM has finally learned how to play the game. It took a while, but she finally realizes she has to lie, cheat, and steal her way to the top.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did like anyone else like notice that McCrae like says "like", I don't know.. like 10,000 times in like every single sentence? I don't know... like, he like also like says "I don't know" in like every single sentence too. I don't know...

Like STFU McCrae
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I absolutely love how they're all slating Elissa, saying they'd never treat anyone like she does.

Go look in the mirror, fools!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa, GM and Aaryn around the chess board on feeds 3 & 4 is quite something.
  • joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the chances GM, Judd and Spencer all vote to evict Andy this week? Don't want Aaryn to go! She should have backdoored amanda last week...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    Did like anyone else like notice that McCrae like says "like", I don't know.. like 10,000 times in like every single sentence? I don't know... like, he like also like says "I don't know" in like every single sentence too. I don't know...

Like STFU McCrae

He says it even more when he is lying. That, and he touches his face more. Surprised none of them have picked up on it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FB 6:33pm BBT Cam 1: Andy falls in the pool
    https://twitter.com/BBAllSummer/status/372172650811895808/photo/1
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaryn has to go this week. It would be foolish for all HG to keep her over Andy. However, HG should realize Andy is a massive threat in final 2. He would win over anyone I think.

Spencer is 100% solid with Andy IMO. He wants to form a guys alliance with McCrae / Andy / Judd. (Judd is the expendable member as he said he wants Judd gone) Final 2 with McCrae ensures him the win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wil Heuser's latest parody is up
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSAjDSGoiM0
    I swear he's more like the Chenbot than Julie herself!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa/Amanda been having a pleasant convo for about 15 minutes, they're alone in the backyard.