Options

Jen/Grace - Two peas in a pod?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just a random thread but I couldn't help but notice earlier these two are scarily similar :eek:

- Seemed alright upon entering the house
- Evicted on Day 30
- Had the "BB Bitch" tag
- Said they'd never do Nuts, 1st thing they done
- Involved in a show romance
- Reunited with romance partner at his eviction
- Doing couple photoshoots

All that's left is for both of them to re-enter the house. Oh please no.. :(:D

Comments

• Options
    MixstarMixstar Posts: 9,290
    Forum Member
    That's where the similarities end. Grace was a nasty piece of work, so obviously wanting to play people against each other in order to win. She even said so herself in there with her little gang (Lisa, Imogen...). Whereas Jen was in it for the experience and not to talk about people behind their backs. She made one little (or big) mistake, which was to go and on and on about the painting smudging incident and people turned on her. Lisa (BB9) is more of a bitch than Jen. Jen was just silly girl.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree. I think they're similar in that aspect. Grace, much like Jen, was having a laugh for the first few weeks, then it all went wrong..
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mixstar wrote: »
    That's where the similarities end. Grace was a nasty piece of work, so obviously wanting to play people against each other in order to win. She even said so herself in there with her little gang (Lisa, Imogen...). Whereas Jen was in it for the experience and not to talk about people behind their backs. She made one little (or big) mistake, which was to go and on and on about the painting smudging incident and people turned on her. Lisa (BB9) is more of a bitch than Jen. Jen was just silly girl.

Grace was defo a different kettle of fish. Jen was petty.
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Both cut from the same nasty sly cloth but thats about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Why are people so obsessed with comparing current housemates to ex-housemates? I don't see the point?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grace and Jen weren't even that bad. Jen cried one night and was hated from then on...all Grace did was complain about other HMs. If they were men they wouldn't have had so much heat.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grace bitched about others, but she was funny with it, Jen always had a face like a baby chewing a battery.

Grace and Mikey are still together two years on, so they were hardly a showmance, Jen and Dale never even kissed in the house, and I can't see them lasting, they might prove me wrong though, but I doubt it.
  • Options
    MixstarMixstar Posts: 9,290
    Forum Member
    Grace bitched about others, but she was funny with it, Jen always had a face like a baby chewing a battery.

I found nothing about Grace funny. ;)