Am I Right To Feel Such Guilt Over My Pets Impending Doom...

123457»

Comments

• QuicheofDeathQuicheofDeath Posts: 2,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NRG wrote: »
    Well I'm truly sorry to hear about your pet - I understand what you must be going through, shame the cynic in you can't feel a morsal of pain for the suffering that others are going through.

Not for one moment would I accuse you of making that story up.

I'll go and take a picture of the letter confirming it and the pricing if you like? I can do that and will quite happily.
  • NRGNRG Posts: 3,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Years ago?

Oh, you're going for the full on "Tar Baby" attack.:rolleyes:

DS will be the better place without your belittling and trolling - admin can't let that continue.

You're driving decent posters away and it can't be allowed to continue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DS will be the better place without your belittling and trolling - admin can't let that continue.

You're driving decent posters away and it can't be allowed to continue.

Am I? You haven't answered any of the proof that proves that you're lying. I wonder why.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll go and take a picture of the letter confirming it and the pricing if you like? I can do that and will quite happily.
    Why for one moment would I want you to do that? I've already said I believe your story.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I? You haven't answered any of the proof that proves that you're lying. I wonder why.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't even waste my breath on attempting! you've got your mind made up and that's that! the troll in you just won't be budged.

And you've yet to prove you're not a multi-banned member.

I can't be done with this anymore, you've ruined a perfectly good thread like you've done so often in the past - shame on you.

DS need to weed the trolls out once and for all, and let it get back to being the place I remember it for.
    It's a crying shame that banned members like you can reregister, are still carry on where they left off, trolling and belittling and getting away with it. The stereotypical online wacko who brings the forum down and drives posters away for their own self gratifying sick twisted kicks. And yet they still keep coming back, to prove to the world they can have the last word, and they're always right and we're always wrong.

Let admin sort it out - I'm away to bed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't even waste my breath on attempting! you've got your mind made up and that's that! the troll in you just won't be budged.

And you've yet to prove you're not a multi-banned member.

I don't need to. The moderators did that for me the last time you said it lottie.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp76/andersonraisin/vetinvoice2.jpg

There's my invoice. It's not difficult to prove when you're telling the truth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I can't be done with this anymore, you've ruined a perfectly good thread like you've done so often in the past - shame on you.

Let admin sort it out.

You're still lying lottie. But you wont answer any of the proof that I've posted in regards to why I know that you're lying.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp76/andersonraisin/vetinvoice2.jpg

There's my invoice. It's not difficult to prove when you're telling the truth.

To quote you earlier! who's to say pics are genuine and that is indeed yours?;)

But I do believe you, so not to worry.

Goodnight.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To quote you earlier! who's to say pics are genuine and that is indeed yours?;)

But I do believe you, so not to worry.

Goodnight.;)

I'm more than happy to write a phrase or word of your choice on it and then take another picture. It's no bother. I'm more than happy to prove something when challenged, something we don't have in common.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is presumably no point in trying to get this thread back on topic. Congratulations to those that have ruined it. Seems a bit of a speciality for some. Disgraceful.

Thoughts are with you OP.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For what it's worth, NRG, I'm really pleased that you've decided to go ahead with the operation for your little girl, and can assure you that she'll be perfectly fine with just one eye, they're much more resilient than we give them credit for.

The cat that I mentioned earlier that I had pts on 21st had only one eye, it had to be removed due to an old injury, and he was absolutely fine for many years. They do lose a bit of perspective, for example they can't see water in a bowl properly, but no major ill effects.

I would question any attempt to get another dog at this stage, your girl will need all the attention and love that you can give her as she recovers, and the stress of having a pup pestering her certainly won't help her recovery.

Good luck to your lovely little girl, she's beautiful! :)
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,743
    Administrator
    This thread has been closed as it is no longer at an acceptable standard of discussion.
This discussion has been closed.