Predictions for Week 9

2»

Comments

• Options
    lilhunni_Jolilhunni_Jo Posts: 13,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eejit wrote: »
    He's never been highly scored by the judges though - that's always going to make it very difficult to survive.

I hope he does make it through. But I'm not terribly optimistic this week, sadly... :(

I think the more he is undermarked though, the more the public will take to him :) And even if that's not the case, I can't see him going this week...literally no idea where all this pessimism is coming from, it's irritating.
  • Options
    EyeLikeBeerEyeLikeBeer Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kieron better not go this week when shitty bores like Gary and Danny are clogging up the show
  • Options
    xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayley will get lots of votes for being the best skater.
    Kieron must be popular cause he's avoided the skate off so long and has lots of DS fans.
    Mikey is very popular.
    Danniella might get rebound votes plus she'll be high up the leaderboard.
    Gary will get the grannies votes.
    Danny will get teen girl votes.

So probobaly 2 of Danny, Gary and Kieron preferably with dull Gary going so the competition can really start.
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    Hayley will get lots of votes for being the best skater.
    Kieron must be popular cause he's avoided the skate off so long and has lots of DS fans.
    Mikey is very popular.
    Danniella might get rebound votes plus she'll be high up the leaderboard.
    Gary will get the grannies votes.
    Danny will get teen girl votes.

So probobaly 2 of Danny, Gary and Kieron preferably with dull Gary going so the competition can really start.

Are you Emma in disguise;):D (her comment to Dr Hilary). I don't know if the competetion would really start if he goes to be honest. It's difficult this year, I don't think any of them really deserves to go as such (apart from Mikey who should go if he performs like last week).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you Emma in disguise;):D (her comment to Dr Hilary). I don't know if the competetion would really start if he goes to be honest. It's difficult this year, I don't think any of them really deserves to go as such (apart from Mikey who should go if he performs like last week).

I agree, I don't find Gary THAT dull...I just feel that he looks a little embarrassed on the ice...but he's a really good skater IMO ! I think the competition has started....safe to say that :P
  • Options
    EyeLikeBeerEyeLikeBeer Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope its Gary Vs Danniella with Gary going.
  • Options
    xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

LOL! No I'm not but I was thinking of that comment whenever I wrote that.

I really hope Gary goes. He's the only one I can't stand.....
  • Options
    lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xKatieLx wrote: »
    LOL! No I'm not but I was thinking of that comment whenever I wrote that.

I really hope Gary goes. He's the only one I can't stand.....

I didn't think so, but it was too good an opportunity to miss. :D:D Fair enough about Gary, although he doesn't inspire the same dislike in me (he doesn't set my heart on fire either). It's strange somehow him and Maria lack a real relationship, but I couldn't put my finger on why. Otherwise he seems like a lovely fellow, and I think is little girl is very cute.